The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Meetup Thread - Wednesday July 22, 2015

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
A little late getting around as I was up late last night. Responding to a couple customer emails, finishing my morning coffee, then a little light reading and brainstorming.

[HASHTAG]#fastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

IMG_0168.JPG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
Nice pics! Interesting to see.

Every morning, wake up to no alarm, and go for coffee and basketball if it's nice out. Just shoot around to get the engine going.

I'm sure there's a lot of go-getters here who do the early morning thing. My thought - If you're sleep deprived and out of shape, you aren't operating at top performance.

And what's the point if you aren't indulging in some freedom?

breakfastbreak.jpg

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
View attachment 10135

Just got off a sales call with a dog sitting on the table watching/listening the entire time. Soooo much better than a cubical.

@Vigilante
That same day, earlier in the morning, I was standing in the exact same spot probably looking at the same bird. The only reason why I was standing there is because I liked your thread about moving to the Gulf, so I got on a plane with my wife and went for the weekend.

From the previous day...

View attachment 10136
Great shot! Clearwater Beach is nice. Almost moved there to sell prints on the Pier. Just loved that they have a nightly art show during sunset over the Gulf. Waves are weak...but other than that a nice little spot

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
1mERq0D.jpg

@ my day job. After almost 2 years in TMF forum I still haven't found my path ... but I haven't given up, meanwhile i'm just trying to find people to help.

btw.... great idea Vigilante :hurray:

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I liked this post more than you know. Same spot. Incredible.

Hope you saw in the ocean the same freedom I see. That rainbow is full of promise.

yes! All I saw was freedom while looking out over the ocean. That rainbow appeared on the very last day. Already looking into making some sort of a part-time move down there.

CSRelentless

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Feb 1, 2015
10409505_965710976813005_5418928008337905106_n.jpg

[HASHTAG]#thefastlane[/HASHTAG] living in the fastlane baby! How I start my morning this Wednesday! I am 21, construction worker by day and small electronic repair business by night. Grinding the slow lane trying to slowly work my out. Will do a proper introductory post soon, been lurking on the forum for months taking in all the great advice.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
While not as glamourous,

I wake up and take a look out my back window to see if any golfers are on my hole yet...
golf1.jpg

Next, I have my generic version of bulletproof coffee ( yes the can sits next to my montitor ) while I check how my SaaS's are doing stat wise....
stripe1.jpg

And while I am not at the beach right now, I am at home getting to do what I want, when I want.

I will prob be here next week though below. It's one of my favorite spots in San Diego that is accessible only by the beach:
SD1.jpg

I'd like to see if anyone can guess where this is in SD...

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
It is 7pm in Palma, Mallorca. It is still 88 degrees. People typically do not have AC here, and the fan I have is making it barely manageable. All this leads to nice excuses why not to keep writing. But I will get my a$$ in that chair by the laptop and work hard for the next 48-62 hours, this is one of the biggest weeks for me.

...picture uploader doesn't work???

x1wq4m.jpg

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
This is pretty much the only office I have right now.

Somehow this doesn't look very fastlane...ha

rmtyxj.jpg

[HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
Since you already saw my morning spot figured I would post up a picture of the "office" where I work most of the time. This is where the real work takes place. I am normally here between 9-2 doing whatever needs done as far as business goes. After that I normally get out in town a little bit. Going to check out some local gyms this afternoon as it is time to get my butt in shape.

IMG_0172.JPG

Can't forget the business helper. It took him less time to fall asleep than it did me to write this post. At least he works cheap.

Coach Shane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jul 8, 2015
I'm up! It's morning for me...actually it's lunch time. I live near Vegas and in order to avoid the sun and heat, I work through the night and sleep 'til noon! I've got my morning drink and coffee and it's time to check email! Nice seeing everyone's work space! IMG_4535 (1).JPG

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Since you already saw my morning spot figured I would post up a picture of the "office" where I work most of the time. This is where the real work takes place. I am normally here between 9-2 doing whatever needs done as far as business goes. After that I normally get out in town a little bit. Going to check out some local gyms this afternoon as it is time to get my butt in shape.

View attachment 10157

Can't forget the business helper. It took him less time to fall asleep than it did me to write this post. At least he works cheap.
Forum stalker right there :)...... Kidding :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.