The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LLC and Corp Formation and Registered Agent Service in all 50 States, Virtual Mailbox, Remote Online Notary Services

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Are you a location independent entrepreneur or digital nomad looking for a simplified solution for company formation and registered agent service with clear pricing and fast turnaround?

Are you looking for a virtual mailbox solution without hidden pricing for each additional mail item or page scanned and a provider who knows what it means to be a digital nomad?

Have you ever needed to get a document notarized but unable to find a notary open and available? Have you consider a remote online notary?

Look no further.

In the past 12 years, we've formed thousands of companies for clients all over the world. We helped clients sort out company formation jurisdiction, business structure, strategic tax planning, asset protection, and more.

During those years, our practice has found a tremendous hole in the marketplace for location independent entrepreneurs, or what some call digital nomads.

What we've found is there are few, if any, simple and straightforward service providers who offer transparent pricing, fast service, and ease of use. There are antiquated services, pricey lawyers and accountants, complicated and ambiguous options, but nothing that is user friendly, modern, transparent and all in one platform.

As earlier noted, we've registered thousands of companies for clients over the years, but our process has been more focused on high end clients who need more complex planning and structuring and required lots of time finding the right solution.

What we didn't offer is the simple, user friendly and transparent service offerings that is seemingly non-existent in this industry.

For more than a decade, our clients asked, and we finally listened.

This is why we decided to create a SaaS platform to meet these exact needs in the Digital Nomad and Location Independent Entrepreneur marketplace - BusinessAnywhere.

BusinessAnywhere offers simple, transparent pricing as well as a user friendly experience for business services like:
  • Company formation in all 50 US states - LLC's and corporations
  • Virtual Mailbox with addresses in WY, NM and AZ
  • Registered agent service in all 50 US states
  • Remote online notary services available for both US and non-US persons
Company formation:

Have you ever used one of the other online platforms for company formation? I know I have tested out several. Just a few days ago I went to one of the most popular sites that advertises LLC formation from $79 plus state fees. However, when you go through their 20+ steps and 30 minutes of your precious time, you realize the fees are several multiples of that $79 when you consider all the necessary add-ons that are not obvious from the start of the process.

Personally, I despise these types of bait and switch marketing tactics. This is why our pricing is plain and simple right on the page. You get EXACTLY what you see, no hidden fees buried in the fine print or on the 14th screen you need to click through to get the information you want.

Company formation with us takes around 3-5 minutes of your time to complete the steps and our turnaround time is 2-4 working days, or less. Even better, we automate your annual report filing with the secretary of state and your annual renewal. No need to worry about missing a deadline with your company compliance.

If you like, you can also have a virtual mailbox for both you and your company as part of the package.

Virtual Mailbox:

If you've been location independent for more than a couple of years, you've already run into this issue - receiving mail while traveling.

Many years ago I did what many of you probably do or have done. I used a friend's address for getting my mail and packages. If I had anything important, he'd take a photo and email it to me or he'd forward or hold packages for me if needed. That worked for awhile, until it didn't. Eventually my buddy got tired of being my mailman and started slacking off (which was reasonable since I wasn't paying him anything). That's when I knew I needed a different solution.

I sought out a virtual mailbox service that had been around for many years and had a good reputation. Upon signing up for their service, I realized that their pricing model was INCREDIBLY AMBIGUOUS.

For example, I could only receive 40 pieces of mail per month and only 35 page scans. My first issue was that I had no idea how much mail I may receive in a month. Some months, maybe 2-3 pieces. Some I could get 50. Who knows? The next issue was that what if I went over 40 pieces of mail? What was the extra cost? Or the extra cost for the number of page scans? And how could I even keep track of that?

Over the years I researched many other virtual mailbox service providers and they all seemed to have complicated and ambiguous pricing models as well as antiquated platforms.

Based on this information, we created the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Our first priority was simplicity and ease of use. When you receive your mail, we will scan it and upload into your dashboard. As a user, your dashboard is simple and clean. You can view or download your mail as a pdf, or you can choose to forward the mail or package to an address of your choice, anywhere in the world.

I wanted it so simple that even I could figure it out...

Our second priority was simple pricing and NO HIDDEN FEES. The solution to us was obvious. We give you unlimited mail and unlimited scans. It simplifies the business for us as we don't have to track the cost page by page and count your mail, and you don't need to worry about getting a surprise charge on your credit card for going 25 pages over your monthly mail scan limit.

For our platform, the only options you have with your virtual mailbox are the number of recipients that receive mail at your address. A recipient can be a person or a company. For example, if you want to receive your company and personal mail at your virtual mailbox address, that is 2 recipients.

Simple and easy.

Registered Agent Service - All 50 US States:

For those "Do-it-yourselfers" out there who want to register your own company with the secretary of state, you still need a legal address in the state where your company is registered.

Of course you can use your home or office address if you choose if you are in that state, but it's not a good idea.

In every US state, a company is legally required to have a registered address for legal mail like s.o.p. (service of process) mail, tax statements, or notices from the secretary of state.

In the event you are sued, your company will get served by s.o.p. mail. The last thing you want is for a process server to show up at your home serving you a summons to appear in court.

From a privacy perspective, even if you live in the state of your company registration, using your home or business address is a bad idea because that address becomes an easily searchable public record available for anyone with a computer.

There are several registered agent services out there as it's an old, antiquated business that is primarily handled by lawyers and accountants and a few old registered agent companies.

What they don't offer is a simple to use platform with your own dashboard that allows you to access your legal mail all in one place, plus the ability to add other business services right at your fingertips.

Remote Online Notary:

Document notarization has been around for a very, very long time. However, it is another one of those old world antiquated businesses that has just not kept up with the information age in which we now live.

It also happens to be a necessary business process that nearly everyone engaged in business must do on occasion.

In 2012, Virginia passed a law that allowed registered notaries to remotely notarize documents as long as the signer could be independently verified.

Up until 2020, just a few more states passed similar, albeit restrictive laws allowing registered notaries to notarize documents for clients without an in person visit.

But as we all know, the world was turned upside down in 2020 and the way we all conduct business had to adapt to survive.

Several more states passed laws allowing remote online notary giving you the ability to get documents notarized without leaving the comfort of your home, office, or poolside lounge. All you needed is a computer with a webcam, a mic, an internet connection and identity documentation.

In only a couple of states do the laws permit remote online notary for both US and non-US persons.

We are are a registered notary provider that is capable of performing notarial acts for both US and non-US persons providing an online platform for us to do a video chat and get your documents notarized in no time.

All within our user friendly, simple dashboard.

========================================

With BusinessAnywhere we provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

If you have questions about our products, please comment below.
Hey @GlobalWealth Thank you for the informative post.

Quick question, which state has the lowest taxes or next to nothing? Thank you in advance :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Are you a location independent entrepreneur or digital nomad looking for a simplified solution for company formation and registered agent service with clear pricing and fast turnaround?

Are you looking for a virtual mailbox solution without hidden pricing for each additional mail item or page scanned and a provider who knows what it means to be a digital nomad?

Have you ever needed to get a document notarized but unable to find a notary open and available? Have you consider a remote online notary?

Look no further.

In the past 12 years, we've formed thousands of companies for clients all over the world. We helped clients sort out company formation jurisdiction, business structure, strategic tax planning, asset protection, and more.

During those years, our practice has found a tremendous hole in the marketplace for location independent entrepreneurs, or what some call digital nomads.

What we've found is there are few, if any, simple and straightforward service providers who offer transparent pricing, fast service, and ease of use. There are antiquated services, pricey lawyers and accountants, complicated and ambiguous options, but nothing that is user friendly, modern, transparent and all in one platform.

As earlier noted, we've registered thousands of companies for clients over the years, but our process has been more focused on high end clients who need more complex planning and structuring and required lots of time finding the right solution.

What we didn't offer is the simple, user friendly and transparent service offerings that is seemingly non-existent in this industry.

For more than a decade, our clients asked, and we finally listened.

This is why we decided to create a SaaS platform to meet these exact needs in the Digital Nomad and Location Independent Entrepreneur marketplace - BusinessAnywhere.

BusinessAnywhere offers simple, transparent pricing as well as a user friendly experience for business services like:
  • Company formation in all 50 US states - LLC's and corporations
  • Virtual Mailbox with addresses in WY, NM and AZ
  • Registered agent service in all 50 US states
  • Remote online notary services available for both US and non-US persons
Company formation:

Have you ever used one of the other online platforms for company formation? I know I have tested out several. Just a few days ago I went to one of the most popular sites that advertises LLC formation from $79 plus state fees. However, when you go through their 20+ steps and 30 minutes of your precious time, you realize the fees are several multiples of that $79 when you consider all the necessary add-ons that are not obvious from the start of the process.

Personally, I despise these types of bait and switch marketing tactics. This is why our pricing is plain and simple right on the page. You get EXACTLY what you see, no hidden fees buried in the fine print or on the 14th screen you need to click through to get the information you want.

Company formation with us takes around 3-5 minutes of your time to complete the steps and our turnaround time is 2-4 working days, or less. Even better, we automate your annual report filing with the secretary of state and your annual renewal. No need to worry about missing a deadline with your company compliance.

If you like, you can also have a virtual mailbox for both you and your company as part of the package.

Virtual Mailbox:

If you've been location independent for more than a couple of years, you've already run into this issue - receiving mail while traveling.

Many years ago I did what many of you probably do or have done. I used a friend's address for getting my mail and packages. If I had anything important, he'd take a photo and email it to me or he'd forward or hold packages for me if needed. That worked for awhile, until it didn't. Eventually my buddy got tired of being my mailman and started slacking off (which was reasonable since I wasn't paying him anything). That's when I knew I needed a different solution.

I sought out a virtual mailbox service that had been around for many years and had a good reputation. Upon signing up for their service, I realized that their pricing model was INCREDIBLY AMBIGUOUS.

For example, I could only receive 40 pieces of mail per month and only 35 page scans. My first issue was that I had no idea how much mail I may receive in a month. Some months, maybe 2-3 pieces. Some I could get 50. Who knows? The next issue was that what if I went over 40 pieces of mail? What was the extra cost? Or the extra cost for the number of page scans? And how could I even keep track of that?

Over the years I researched many other virtual mailbox service providers and they all seemed to have complicated and ambiguous pricing models as well as antiquated platforms.

Based on this information, we created the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Our first priority was simplicity and ease of use. When you receive your mail, we will scan it and upload into your dashboard. As a user, your dashboard is simple and clean. You can view or download your mail as a pdf, or you can choose to forward the mail or package to an address of your choice, anywhere in the world.

I wanted it so simple that even I could figure it out...

Our second priority was simple pricing and NO HIDDEN FEES. The solution to us was obvious. We give you unlimited mail and unlimited scans. It simplifies the business for us as we don't have to track the cost page by page and count your mail, and you don't need to worry about getting a surprise charge on your credit card for going 25 pages over your monthly mail scan limit.

For our platform, the only options you have with your virtual mailbox are the number of recipients that receive mail at your address. A recipient can be a person or a company. For example, if you want to receive your company and personal mail at your virtual mailbox address, that is 2 recipients.

Simple and easy.

Registered Agent Service - All 50 US States:

For those "Do-it-yourselfers" out there who want to register your own company with the secretary of state, you still need a legal address in the state where your company is registered.

Of course you can use your home or office address if you choose if you are in that state, but it's not a good idea.

In every US state, a company is legally required to have a registered address for legal mail like s.o.p. (service of process) mail, tax statements, or notices from the secretary of state.

In the event you are sued, your company will get served by s.o.p. mail. The last thing you want is for a process server to show up at your home serving you a summons to appear in court.

From a privacy perspective, even if you live in the state of your company registration, using your home or business address is a bad idea because that address becomes an easily searchable public record available for anyone with a computer.

There are several registered agent services out there as it's an old, antiquated business that is primarily handled by lawyers and accountants and a few old registered agent companies.

What they don't offer is a simple to use platform with your own dashboard that allows you to access your legal mail all in one place, plus the ability to add other business services right at your fingertips.

Remote Online Notary:

Document notarization has been around for a very, very long time. However, it is another one of those old world antiquated businesses that has just not kept up with the information age in which we now live.

It also happens to be a necessary business process that nearly everyone engaged in business must do on occasion.

In 2012, Virginia passed a law that allowed registered notaries to remotely notarize documents as long as the signer could be independently verified.

Up until 2020, just a few more states passed similar, albeit restrictive laws allowing registered notaries to notarize documents for clients without an in person visit.

But as we all know, the world was turned upside down in 2020 and the way we all conduct business had to adapt to survive.

Several more states passed laws allowing remote online notary giving you the ability to get documents notarized without leaving the comfort of your home, office, or poolside lounge. All you needed is a computer with a webcam, a mic, an internet connection and identity documentation.

In only a couple of states do the laws permit remote online notary for both US and non-US persons.

We are are a registered notary provider that is capable of performing notarial acts for both US and non-US persons providing an online platform for us to do a video chat and get your documents notarized in no time.

All within our user friendly, simple dashboard.

========================================

With BusinessAnywhere we provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

If you have questions about our products, please comment below.
I forgot to ask another thing.

Do you assist with bank account opening alongside the company formation? Thank you again!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hey @GlobalWealth Thank you for the informative post.

Quick question, which state has the lowest taxes or next to nothing? Thank you in advance :)
This is an overly complex question that I cannot answer here.

From your profile you are from the UK.

So there are many variables: your citizenship, physical residency, tax residency, nature of business, company structure, currency, client location, nexux, etc.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I forgot to ask another thing.

Do you assist with bank account opening alongside the company formation? Thank you again!
No, and no one can legally assist with US bank account opening. US banking law prohibits 3rd parties from opening accounts on behalf of clients.

There are some services on the internet that claim they can do it, but I would avoid them as it puts you at risk.

We do recommend banks for our clients and provide account opening guidance.

DuncDad

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 8, 2016
I have a company structure in Australia. Why would/should I incorporate in the USA?

I already have a bank account that will handle many different currencies and separate virtual cards also available if needed.

Who really needs a mailing address these days. the only physical mail I receive these days would be from government departments - car registration, fines, licences etc. All business transactions are online or at minimum emailed. I can discern a reason why I would have any physical mail coming from customers, unless I was shipping a physical good and something needed returning and I assume that won't work for a virtual mailbox

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I have a company structure in Australia. Why would/should I incorporate in the USA?

I already have a bank account that will handle many different currencies and separate virtual cards also available if needed.

Who really needs a mailing address these days. the only physical mail I receive these days would be from government departments - car registration, fines, licences etc. All business transactions are online or at minimum emailed. I can discern a reason why I would have any physical mail coming from customers, unless I was shipping a physical good and something needed returning and I assume that won't work for a virtual mailbox
There are many reasons for registering a US Company.

Access to the US markets.

Tremendous tax benefits, especially for non US persons.

Simple business structure with access to easy banking and payment processing.

There are also many reasons for a virtual mailbox.

You cannot function without a legal, physical address anymore. Banks, governments, payment processors, or virtually any big business requires a legal, physical address.

Of your are location independent, full time traveler, or just understand the importance of privacy a virtual mailbox makes a lot of sense.

Many businesses need a legal address in various locations. Some need a specific address for various reasons.

Too many reasons to list for either of your questions.

d’art

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2022
Q&A quid pro quo? (Media business world wide)
For us not familiar with USA LLC PTY as down under the rock aussies (I did have a look try review) the problem I had with LLC remote business license was visa conditions (E2) I don’t think outside the US can start a LLC without a (E2) visa! And a starting capital of $400k

What I’d wanna do is start a global enterprise in 50 different countries
With the main branch in the US/AUS

Pop-up (industrial average leveraged) film studios! The Gypsy world ‘Quarterback’
Media circuitous playback studio.

(Like a gov embassy (junky) around the world hit net-girl of nasdaq’ ) imagine the film quality of production if you didn’t have to worry about locations.

And idea? How to remotely achieve that!

Starting in Australia! To globalisation of 50 different countries worldwide!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Q&A quid pro quo? (Media business world wide)
For us not familiar with USA LLC PTY as down under the rock aussies (I did have a look try review) the problem I had with LLC remote business license was visa conditions (E2) I don’t think outside the US can start a LLC without a (E2) visa! And a starting capital of $400k

What I’d wanna do is start a global enterprise in 50 different countries
With the main branch in the US/AUS

Pop-up (industrial average leveraged) film studios! The Gypsy world ‘Quarterback’
Media circuitous playback studio.

(Like a gov embassy (junky) around the world hit net-girl of nasdaq’ ) imagine the film quality of production if you didn’t have to worry about locations.

And idea? How to remotely achieve that!

Starting in Australia! To globalisation of 50 different countries worldwide!

There is no need for an E2 or minimum investment to start a US LLC or corporation.

We register companies everyday for non-US persons. We have a few dozen Australian clients as well.

Sorry, but you have been given some very bad info.

For remote businesses and location independent entrepreneurs, oftentimes a US LLC (preferably WY) is the ideal entity.

d’art

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2022
If this forum isn‘t for you, get on with your life and be gone. Your post indicates that you didn‘t do much reading here and your post is incoherent. You may want to show your 1200-page project to someone else to get sone feedback, to make sure you are on track. I wish you the best with your project.

P.S.
To quote a famous German politician: if you have visions, consult a doctor…

There is no need for an E2 or minimum investment to start a US LLC or corporation.

We register companies everyday for non-US persons. We have a few dozen Australian clients as well.

Sorry, but you have been given some very bad info.

For remote businesses and location independent entrepreneurs, oftentimes a US LLC (preferably WY) is the ideal entity.
What’s the advantage of remote LLC vs the US E2 visa pathway and approved entry feedback for the US! Seems a much better way to do it!

If it’s just virtual (that means nothing) in physical form. What if the TAX IRS government audits the LLC and you potentially could loose everything through a technicality. (I’m trying to see how this would benefit my business) rather then a physical company that is registered LLC with a bureau of business in the USA and has a physical building like Google!

Loops (the only thing I can see is your all online) and your main business is all online! The LLC! Virtualisation!

For us old school types!

I cannot see how this would work for me.

Virtual LLC. But in theory it could work!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
What’s the advantage of remote LLC vs the US E2 visa pathway and approved entry feedback for the US! Seems a much better way to do it!

If it’s just virtual (that means nothing) in physical form. What if the TAX IRS government audits the LLC and you potentially could loose everything through a technicality. (I’m trying to see how this would benefit my business) rather then a physical company that is registered LLC with a bureau of business in the USA and has a physical building like Google!

Loops (the only thing I can see is your all online) and your main business is all online! The LLC! Virtualisation!

For us old school types!

I cannot see how this would work for me.

Virtual LLC. But in theory it could work!
Honestly I don't quite get what you are trying to say.

You don't need an E2 to start a US LLC at all, b&m or virtual.

There E2 only allows you personal multi entry into the US.

Anyone can register a US Company.

For a virtual business owned by a min US person (ie no ECI), then there is no US taxation either on the LLC or your personally.

kysr_fist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 2, 2022
On the topic of visas, would this allow someone on a TN or H1-B visa to work for their own startup?
Pardon me if this is out of the scope of your services, just curious to know ways people on a visa can (legally) work on their fastlane venture.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
On the topic of visas, would this allow someone on a TN or H1-B visa to work for their own startup?
Pardon me if this is out of the scope of your services, just curious to know ways people on a visa can (legally) work on their fastlane venture.
The visa topic is outside the scope of this topic.

However, you do not need a visa to have a US based startup. You may need a visa to enter the US for work or travel purposes depending on from which country you originate though.

Many of our non-US clients have US companies that work very well with no need for any visa.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Quick plug for Bobby's company.

I used Businessanywhere.io to form my WY LLC and it was literally one of the easiest things I've ever done. It took less than 5 minutes of my time and the actual LLC was formed only a day or two later.

Unlike the other popular LLC formation services, this one had no upsells and the price it has on the front is the price I ended up paying at the end.

I'm also using the virtual mailbox service which is super smooth and no hidden fees.

And, the virtual notary service is super handy.

I love how everything is under one online dashboard so I can quickly check/forward my mail and view my LLC documents all in one place.

And now they've affiliated with Relayfi, so you can open your online business bank account directly from the Businessanywhere.io dashboard from anywhere in the world. I opened mine the other night and it literally took 5 minutes, I went to bed, and my bank accounts were available to use before I woke up.

HERE'S WHAT MAKES HIS SERVICE EXTRA MAGICAL: He's THE expert when it comes to everything business structure, tax optimization, privacy, and asset protection.. so if there's ever any question on what to set up, I can contact him through Global Wealth Protection and make sure everything is done in the best way possible. Which is a benefit I'm pretty sure no other LLC formation service can offer. And if they do, there's a high chance they actually have no clue what they're talking about.

Thank you @GlobalWealth for making an awesome service we all desperately needed.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Quick plug for Bobby's company.

I used Businessanywhere.io to form my WY LLC and it was literally one of the easiest things I've ever done. It took less than 5 minutes of my time and the actual LLC was formed only a day or two later.

Unlike the other popular LLC formation services, this one had no upsells and the price it has on the front is the price I ended up paying at the end.

I'm also using the virtual mailbox service which is super smooth and no hidden fees.

And, the virtual notary service is super handy.

I love how everything is under one online dashboard so I can quickly check/forward my mail and view my LLC documents all in one place.

And now they've affiliated with Relayfi, so you can open your online business bank account directly from the Businessanywhere.io dashboard from anywhere in the world. I opened mine the other night and it literally took 5 minutes, I went to bed, and my bank accounts were available to use before I woke up.

HERE'S WHAT MAKES HIS SERVICE EXTRA MAGICAL: He's THE expert when it comes to everything business structure, tax optimization, privacy, and asset protection.. so if there's ever any question on what to set up, I can contact him through Global Wealth Protection and make sure everything is done in the best way possible. Which is a benefit I'm pretty sure no other LLC formation service can offer. And if they do, there's a high chance they actually have no clue what they're talking about.

Thank you @GlobalWealth for making an awesome service we all desperately needed.

Thanks @BigRomeDawg and I'm glad you had a good experience.

We've also recently upgraded the onboarding making the company formation process even easier.

Baubau

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jan 18, 2018
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Just created an account on businessanywhere but I'm not quite sure which package suits my needs. I'm not in the US not am I a US resident. I want to have an LLC capable of having a bank account and everything needed to work with paypal or other payment processors.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Just created an account on businessanywhere but I'm not quite sure which package suits my needs. I'm not in the US not am I a US resident. I want to have an LLC capable of having a bank account and everything needed to work with paypal or other payment processors.
Most likely you'll want package three. With package three we include your EIN application. You need an EIN to open a bank account. Package three also includes a virtual mailbox with a real street address. Banks will require a US mailing address to open the account. I hope that helps.

Also, most of our non US clients open their LLC in Wyoming.

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia
Hi, quick question.

If I'd open a company with you, does that mean I can work in the US B2B? I'm a Software Engineer from a Non-EU Europe country, I currently work in a EU country B2B with my company in Slovakia so I'm wondering if this applies to the US as well.

Thanks

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hi, quick question.

If I'd open a company with you, does that mean I can work in the US B2B? I'm a Software Engineer from a Non-EU Europe country, I currently work in a EU country B2B with my company in Slovakia so I'm wondering if this applies to the US as well.

Thanks
Hi,
If you register an LLC in the US you can certainly work with other US companies. Since you are non-US, you would likely need package three which includes the EIN (tax id) application and the virtual mailbox (for banking purposes).

MarkLavagne

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 27, 2019
Singapore
Thank you for providing valuable services to members. Few questions if you don't mind:

- What is effective tax rate on IT related business for non-US citizen opening an LLC?
- Incorporation nowadays is very simple everywhere, but opening bank account is a pain in arse. Do you assist/open corporate bank account as well?
- What are potential implications for US visa, if any? (currently holding visitor visa, no intentions to live or work in US in future).

I have side hustle with similar offer like yours in Asia, particularly in low corporate tax havens like Singapore. Wondering how that compare to US. I have no clients from Americas, mostly Asia and Europe.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Thank you for providing valuable services to members. Few questions if you don't mind:

- What is effective tax rate on IT related business for non-US citizen opening an LLC?
- Incorporation nowadays is very simple everywhere, but opening bank account is a pain in arse. Do you assist/open corporate bank account as well?
- What are potential implications for US visa, if any? (currently holding visitor visa, no intentions to live or work in US in future).

I have side hustle with similar offer like yours in Asia, particularly in low corporate tax havens like Singapore. Wondering how that compare to US. I have no clients from Americas, mostly Asia and Europe.
An LLC is not a taxable entity. It is a pass-thru. Meaning any profit/loss of the LLC pass directly to the member(s) (owners).

Thus your taxation would be based on your tax residency.

If your LLC has nexus (physical connection to the US - ie office or employees) or if it has ECI (effectively connected income to a US trade or business), then you may have a personal tax obligation in the US on that income derived from the LLC. But there are a lot of factors to consider there like your citizenship, tax residency, physical residency, nature of business, CFC rules in your home country, tax treaties, etc.

We have a banking partner and you can open a bank account for your LLC directly in our portal. Our banking partners accepts non-US persons who own a US LLC. You would then need a US mailing address, but we provide that as part of company formation package three.

This would have no implications on a US visa. You don't need a visa to open a US company, nor do you even need to ever set foot in the US. It also wouldn't negatively affect you if you ever want to get a visa.

Singapore is a much more complicated corporate structure unless you live in Singapore and have residency there. You would likely owe tax to Singapore although they have several tax breaks depending on company type.

If you need a company structure consultation, you can reach out to me via DM as we offer that thru our other company.

MarkLavagne

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 27, 2019
Singapore
An LLC is not a taxable entity. It is a pass-thru. Meaning any profit/loss of the LLC pass directly to the member(s) (owners).

Thus your taxation would be based on your tax residency.

If your LLC has nexus (physical connection to the US - ie office or employees) or if it has ECI (effectively connected income to a US trade or business), then you may have a personal tax obligation in the US on that income derived from the LLC. But there are a lot of factors to consider there like your citizenship, tax residency, physical residency, nature of business, CFC rules in your home country, tax treaties, etc.

We have a banking partner and you can open a bank account for your LLC directly in our portal. Our banking partners accepts non-US persons who own a US LLC. You would then need a US mailing address, but we provide that as part of company formation package three.

This would have no implications on a US visa. You don't need a visa to open a US company, nor do you even need to ever set foot in the US. It also wouldn't negatively affect you if you ever want to get a visa.

Singapore is a much more complicated corporate structure unless you live in Singapore and have residency there. You would likely owe tax to Singapore although they have several tax breaks depending on company type.

If you need a company structure consultation, you can reach out to me via DM as we offer that thru our other company.
Thank you for your response. I'll probably reach you later in DM.

Indeed, company incorporated in Singapore is liable to paying corporate tax there, however it's quite low, and with proper revenue structuring can be next to nothing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.