The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NYC Meetup Thread + Mastermind

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
Hey NYCers,

I'll be in NYC/CT area the last week of October. Will eventually be moving back to CT in the late winter/early spring time frame and would love to build a local network up there to bounce ideas off each other and for local accountability.

About a month away but will anybody be around or is interested in meeting then (or in the spring)? nitroheadz28?

Paul Gallo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Mar 24, 2011
NYC
Hey NYCers,

I'll be in NYC/CT area the last week of October. Will eventually be moving back to CT in the late winter/early spring time frame and would love to build a local network up there to bounce ideas off each other and for local accountability.

About a month away but will anybody be around or is interested in meeting then (or in the spring)? nitroheadz28?
Would be great to meetup with you guys - I'm definitely around that week....

fluffhead

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 3, 2015
Why don't we tentatively plan for Friday, Oct. 30?

saigon

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 25, 2011
NYC/CT/GA
@nitroheadz28 @Paul Gallo @fluffhead and anyone else - Does 4 or 5PM work on the 30th? If so, we can try to find a restaurant/bar that can fit us (once I have a tally for the # of people coming).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fluffhead

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 3, 2015
D

Deleted35442

Hey boys. Myself and two other guys can no longer commit to our meet tomorrow so we'll be rescheduling likely to mid-March to check in with how everyone is doing. Same venue. I'm thinking the 18th. Again, would be Downtown Manhattan 4/5ish. What say the rest of you?

Paul Thomas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 9, 2013
Hey boys. Myself and two other guys can no longer commit to our meet tomorrow so we'll be rescheduling likely to mid-March to check in with how everyone is doing. Same venue. I'm thinking the 18th. Again, would be Downtown Manhattan 4/5ish. What say the rest of you?

This sounds great, thanks for throwin it out there...

Any way we can do a Saturday or later in the day meet? Given certain people's slowlanes (myself included) earlier meets during the week are harder to make but still doable.

dinoa2089

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 3, 2016
New York City
Hi I'm new to this but I live in Manhattan and would like to join a mastermind group. Also stuck in the slowlane until about 530 on weekdays

Rigged

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 17, 2015
New York
I live in upstate NY but i'm willing to travel.

Wantrepreneur

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 9, 2015
I'm located in Queens, but I would be glad to join. I already do this with a couple of friends. I'm sure they'd join with me as we do these kinds of things over coffee

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA

I'm free on the 18th.

Deer Friend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 25, 2016
NYC
I'm living in Brooklyn but working (for now) in midtown on weekdays. I would love to join the next meetup!

ejames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 5, 2015
New York
Whats up folks!

ANYONE WHO IS LIVING IN NYC should join this group.

Lets create a on-going meetup for the NYC fastlaners. Something where we can always hold each other accountable i.e. creating a mastermind.

Before I set up any dates, I just wanted to make sure the NYC brahs are down.

Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Manhattan brothers are all welcome!

Let me know if anyone is down for one.

Im down!

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Awesome!

Can we set up a date, location, and time.

Maybe we can introduce ourselves before hand. Strengths, weaknesses, goals, and general background.

Is everyone close to the city or even JC?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.