Hi everyone!
I have an idea that I’m not sure what the right next steps would be.
background: I’ve posted the following question on several FB groups to get feedback:
Tell me your experience how you navigated challenges around lactation and milk production(tips/tricks/information) to help you in your journey? I’m also curious for those who are in or have gone through paths postpartum period. How was that experience? Did you have help or anywhere you could go to for information or support?
Business
I have an idea that I’m not sure what the right next steps would be.
background: I’ve posted the following question on several FB groups to get feedback:
Tell me your experience how you navigated challenges around lactation and milk production(tips/tricks/information) to help you in your journey? I’m also curious for those who are in or have gone through paths postpartum period. How was that experience? Did you have help or anywhere you could go to for information or support?
Business
- One-stop shop (online) for all things lactation and postpartum (e.g. food52.com)
- Consolidated and accurate resources, virtual consultations with lactation consultants and feeding therapists, marketplace(partner with other brands and sell their products on our platform, ie breastpump)
- Stage - ideation
- Need immediate help taking things to the next stage
- Landing page, signup coming soon? Drive traffic to this page
- Detailing a video on the page, short snippet explaining what this platform?
- Post short survey in FB groups to validate idea?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
