Hi all,
I've been doing alot of studying and research for my trends 2 watch website. I finally found a home for my baby at shopstyle. You can take a look Trends 2 Watch. I just got accepted for google adsense and have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me some help on starting my ads? I also started a forum using Drupal but stuck in post installation. And yes I know content is king but I cant seem to get myself to write anything. To me, a sale and a huge percentage off is enough to get me to buy. All the extra hype and personal opinions about the products seems useless to me.
I've been doing alot of studying and research for my trends 2 watch website. I finally found a home for my baby at shopstyle. You can take a look Trends 2 Watch. I just got accepted for google adsense and have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me some help on starting my ads? I also started a forum using Drupal but stuck in post installation. And yes I know content is king but I cant seem to get myself to write anything. To me, a sale and a huge percentage off is enough to get me to buy. All the extra hype and personal opinions about the products seems useless to me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
