• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! Come and watch me make FU money: Over $100K/mo now.

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by MythOfSisyphus, Mar 15, 2018.

1. MythOfSisyphus

MythOfSisyphus Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,137
    Thanks. There's an awesome Shopify plug-in called inventory planner thats been a complete life saver. It uses past sales history to predict how much stock I'll need to order and probably saves me at least 5 to 10 hours and thousands of dollars a week in lost revenue. There's no way I could handle that many SKUs with the basic Shopify inventory management

2. SROWE85

SROWE85 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $137
    This mentality has clearly reflected itself in your success.

This is one of the best progress threads that i have read so far. Thank you for taking the time to share and answer everyones questions. Being able to witness a live process is invaluable to me at this moment in time.

Thanks again

MythOfSisyphus likes this.
  3. MythOfSisyphus

MythOfSisyphus Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,137
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I decided to do the progress thread, although I do wish I had spent more time updating it.

I'm really glad to hear it's helping others.

Kid likes this.
  4. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $51
    Congrats for your achievement.

Please update us when you buy new house. I think one treat to wife in fancy restaurant is ok. Lol

We are excited to know more about your journey!

5. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $534
    I am happy to see a fellow Australian having success, i am following your thread closely congratulations so far!

6. Lucious

Lucious Lucious FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $331
    Nice to see an Aussie doing so well in eCommerce. This thread has helped me keep focus on my eCommerce goals.

MythOfSisyphus what are your thoughts on Australia's Amazon so far?

I started a new business 2 months ago have made sales on ebay and just recently my first sale on my website. But so far 0 sales on Amazon.

Feels like it could be years before Aussies make the transfer to Australia's Amazon. I personally dont know anyone that shops on amazon. Also just browsing through Australia's amazon listings there is a very low percentage of reviews.

7. MythOfSisyphus

Rep Bank:
    $4,137
    Thanks Timmy. Much appreciated.

8. MythOfSisyphus

Rep Bank:
    $4,137
    I was expecting big things from Amazon, but their foray into Australia has been extremely underwhelming.

When news broke about their Australian launch I signed up as a seller as soon as I could and began researching what I'd need to do so that we could prepare to sell our products on there from day 1 and beat our competitors to the platform. Unfortunately however selling on Amazon (particularly beauty products) is nowhere near as straightforward as it is on eBay and I simply gave up in frustration (but also partly because it soon became apparent that Amazon would take a long time to see the kind of popularity in Australia that it has in the US).

So I'm not surprised to hear you haven't made any sales on there yet and to be honest, I wouldn't expect to make many in the near future. Your efforts would be better focused on eBay and trying to rank your own website, assuming you have one.

With all the resources they have at their disposal I'm sure Amazon will make inroads eventually, but it doesn't look like happening any time soon.

Timmy1990 likes this.