Hello enlightened entrepreneurs,
I am having a problem. I do not know when I should pivot or keep going with the business. Shutting down is not an option at this point because I don't want to give up since I know this will be a long and hard journey to bring value to people.
I have begun to develop an online marketplace and have only been able to put a single product on there (a friends product) and am currently emailing back and forth another person who could potentially be a seller on my website. I am trying all types of ways to entice people with products to begin selling on my website with little luck. I also don't want to pivot too early and give up on the opportunity of getting this client.
I have created the value and am in the 'desert of desertion'. I have received some feedback but nothing solid enough.
My question is what experiences have you had surrounding pivots? Good or bad. When do you know you should pivot?
I am having a problem. I do not know when I should pivot or keep going with the business. Shutting down is not an option at this point because I don't want to give up since I know this will be a long and hard journey to bring value to people.
I have begun to develop an online marketplace and have only been able to put a single product on there (a friends product) and am currently emailing back and forth another person who could potentially be a seller on my website. I am trying all types of ways to entice people with products to begin selling on my website with little luck. I also don't want to pivot too early and give up on the opportunity of getting this client.
I have created the value and am in the 'desert of desertion'. I have received some feedback but nothing solid enough.
My question is what experiences have you had surrounding pivots? Good or bad. When do you know you should pivot?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
