The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
One more tidbit to drop here. Recall that Aurthur Conan Doyle believed that the Cottingley Fairies were real fairies. He believed it because he wanted to believe. Perhaps also because he did not want to believe it was a hoax. It's worth examining our emotions when we choose what to believe, and when to withhold or delay a belief decision. Do I believe this because it is related to something I want to believe in? If so, my belief may be misguided, and it's easier for someone to make me into a mark.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
One more tidbit to drop here. Recall that Aurthur Conan Doyle believed that the Cottingley Fairies were real fairies. He believed it because he wanted to believe. Perhaps also because he did not want to believe it was a hoax. It's worth examining our emotions when we choose what to believe, and when to withhold or delay a belief decision. Do I believe this because it is related to something I want to believe in? If so, my belief may be misguided, and it's easier for someone to make me into a mark.
Can't argue with wanting to see what you believe.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
Reality is relative to the observer and thinkers perception based upon their past experience, culture values and knowledge! Using this topic is an interesting and great way to help us learn about how we think and making better decisions in business and life. In business we call those people business analysts, in some government agencies they are called intelligence operatives.
Our normal human perception mode puts our minds into a constructive (building the answer) mindset vs taking a passive observance and seeing reality before connecting the dots. Below are some borrowed wisdom thoughts on this topic:
Good thinkers don't start with data
Pay attention to those with questions more so than those with answers
Use the OODA Principle - Observe, Orient, Decide, Act
We tend to perceive what we expect to perceive
Mind-sets tend to be quick to form but resistant to change
New Information is assimilated to existing images/beliefs
A fresh inexperienced few is often needed to solve questions/issues
One of the most difficult things to do is to view things from a totally unbiased view
Understand the difference between logical thinking and theory
Look for patterns in the data - connect the dots!
Consider the source of the data - agenda? profit?
Be careful with visual data graphs - what is the baseline? did it start from 0?
Keep an open mind! Welcome alternative thinkers! Judge and think slowly after gathering "facts"
Avoid loosing or not seeing the "signal" in the "noise"

Below is a valuable way of seeing the escalation of a signal to wisdom in the data analysis world or knowledge continuum:
  1. Everything starts out at a Signal level - this is just input, for example sensory input to your brain or electrical impulses that provide the "1s" and "0s" for the computer processor
  2. Next we move to the Data level - This is where the signals are captured and stored. Data in itself has no intrinsic value, as such we sometimes hear the word "raw data" used
  3. Next is the Information level - this level starts when we give data meaning and is processed for a given purpose
  4. Next is the Knowledge level - this is when information starts to get combined with experience (or in the next generation the AI world)
  5. Next is the Understanding level - this is achieved when trust is applied to the knowledge and then used to support decision making
  6. At the top of the model is Wisdom - this is the accumulation of understanding, knowledge and information enabling us to make judgments and good decisions.
Currently the bottom 4 (signal, data, information and knowledge) are best done using technology and the top 2 (Understanding and Wisdom) with humans. This is were the shift to technology is occurring with machine learning/AI.
Take for instance the simple case of the stoplight. Data is where a one signal comes in and turns a light Green, another Yellow, and another Red. This data becomes information when it is processed and given meaning – green means "go", red means "stop", yellow means, "caution" -- or for some, "go faster". Knowledge is where this information is given context by using it as a stoplight in an intersection to control traffic. Experience is also applied where if you do not stop when the light is red, you may get a ticket, or into an accident, or worse. When you trust this knowledge, you have understanding and it supports your decision to stop when the light turns red and go when the light turns green. Wisdom is where you have the understanding that although the light is green, it may not be safe to go and you may still need to stop.

Cheers to your different observations/beliefs and connecting the dots! The truth is out there!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As my post stated 6 pages ago, this stuff is now trickling into the mainstream with mainstream figures.

Real acknowledgement?
A drip campaign to get us ready?
A counter-intelligence op to prepare us for some other control initiative or one world order?

I don't claim to know the WHYs behind it, just that it is happening. I don't visit my local news station and expect to find UFO stuff.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Yes, aliens exist. I'm a firm believer of the ancient astronaut / alien theory.

The ancient texts in India and China has records of advanced weaponry description that far exceeds the kind of technology we have today.

You know how in those ancient texts, there's always stuff like "a shining monster with a horse head, 25 limbs and 80 gleaming eyes on it's body which swims hundreds of miles under the sea"?

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that, because human observers in those early times were primitive and uneducated, but they were actually using their primitive language to describe what might actually be a mechanical machine, i.e. a submarine?

When you think about it this way, all these crazy legends suddenly start to make sense.

Some of the ancient texts dating back to 4000 years ago in India described what seems to be the mushroom cloud that appears after a nuke goes off, and those "gods" were actually aliens. Early mankind worshipped them as "gods" as they appeared to be far more advanced than anything earth has seen. Those "lightning and thunder bolts the gods were using" could be some sort of projectile that gave a gigantic boom sound when fired.

What about those out-of-time artefacts discovered around the world, that were technically and technologically far more advanced than objects found during the same time period, and which even modern day tech is unable to create anything close to those?

My friends, there was a time that aliens existed on earth. This period is likely after the extinction of dinosaurs but before the dawn of the first human ancestors.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Rob Tennant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 29, 2013
The mainstream media has definitely ramped up the discussion and info on this topic in the last couple of years. The big question for is, why. The video and testimony evidence is quite compelling. Fox news, CNN, and others have interviewed many ex-government officials and they have all but said "we're not alone", they say the testimonies of the pilots are real, AND corroborated by electro-optical data, radar confirmation etc. Headlines like "Navy confirms" are pretty powerful statements. Yet I hear no one around me acknowledge this. I'm at a family gathering and something like this comes on the news, and CRICKETS. I think it really disturbs most people.

These pilots are highly trained individuals, trained observers, trusted to have top secret clearance and fly millions of dollars worth equipment. So, for me, its just hard to deny all of this.

These "craft" literally defy all the laws of aerodynamics and physics that we know. I mean, how they move should kill the occupants, assuming there are occupants. 0-12,000mph, then to dead stop in SECONDS..No rivets, no joints, no sound, no propulsion system.

So, imho, one of two things is happening. One, we are NOT alone, or two, we are being massively duped by our gov't- to what end I'm not sure, but rest assured its not good. IF this is gov't tech, it should be criminal to keep this from the public, to continue to rely on fossil fuels, etc. I think the former is the better scenario for all.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
These "craft" literally defy all the laws of aerodynamics and physics that we know. I mean, how they move should kill the occupants, assuming there are occupants. 0-12,000mph, then to dead stop in SECONDS..No rivets, no joints, no sound, no propulsion system.
I guess this is how a cat would describe "the red dot".

Maybe we're just being trolled by some inter-dimensional kids?

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
I read a few pages and had to stop due to time. I will have to pick up and read the other theories. I am part of the camp that believes that aliens do exist. I don't think they are little gray men with black eyes and I don't think they would visit us to interact. The other side is they are here and they are trying to interact but due to the differences in our dimensions, we cannot see them or mistaken their messages. This reminds me of Carl Sagan talking about 2D vs 3D and Flatland.

Assuming they have the capability to visit us, I don't think our evolutionary point is interesting enough to engage them, but we merely serve as an observational experiment. Kinda like how we observe various animals without trying to interact with them. Maybe there is a right of passage understood among these higher dimensional beings that we have to discover.

This is all making me want to watch Contact again :blush:

Matt33

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Apr 14, 2013
FL
As my post stated 6 pages ago, this stuff is now trickling into the mainstream with mainstream figures.

Real acknowledgement?
A drip campaign to get us ready?
A counter-intelligence op to prepare us for some other control initiative or one world order?

I don't claim to know the WHYs behind it, just that it is happening. I don't visit my local news station and expect to find UFO stuff.

Dumping all my alien conspiracy files here

Attachments

• the-conspiracy-of-homo-capensis---the-coneheads.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 20
  • research-emails.-homo-capensis-big-brain-cone-head-homonid-karen-hudes-et-alios-.pdf
    413.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 30694E03-ECB1-4941-A45A-C53C162CAAD2.jpeg
    30694E03-ECB1-4941-A45A-C53C162CAAD2.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 33
  • C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPeAaH9SYTX7cypUd73DF2Pq6ee1AEMMiPUkRTasf4pNoE93at...png
    C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPeAaH9SYTX7cypUd73DF2Pq6ee1AEMMiPUkRTasf4pNoE93at...png
    704.9 KB · Views: 32
  • vidaalien123_01.jpg
    vidaalien123_01.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 28
  • PSX_20191010_221631.jpg
    PSX_20191010_221631.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Matt33

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Apr 14, 2013
FL
Why'd you remove your backstory? That's pretty impressive stuff.
Realized on second thought I'd like my story to be less connected to that conspiracy files dump. I do want to make a big post on the forum when I sell the biz. Things are looking like they might really heat up this upcoming year which would make the story way better.

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
I think it is absolutely selfish to think we are alone and I am a believer that they are already here.
If you think about the Zillion stars in the universe, how could we be the only species around ?

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
The Bob Lazar Joe Rogan interview was convincing to me.
If you think about it, how else would a UFO move in the gravity defying ways captured on camera.
It would have to literally defy gravity, so some kind of special alien hardware that does that makes perfect sense, and since it can control all that nasty momentum stuff, you can go super fast and slow without killing yourself in the process lol.

These aliens are probably having a ton of fun flying around with complete control over their vehicle, sightseeing and shit.

They can fly into space and back without any concern whatsoever about gravity outside their ship, maybe they can even control outside gravity to create some kind of compressed spacetime in order to travel vast distances without technically breaking the speed of light.

Black Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 15, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Heh, these kind of discussions are a guilty pleasure of mine... I'm somewhat of a believer in the whole New World Order conspiracy theory (and Bilderberg) and believe that the EU and IMF are basically blue-prints for this.

Whenever the topic of aliens are in the mainstream for public consumption I can't help but think (at some level) it's part of some coordinated effort to 'test' us plebeians en masse, to see our reaction and implant the idea at a subconscious level in our minds (thus, readying us for the real thing).

So as far as aliens really existing and how this relates to the NWO - I can't help but think it's as another tool to help the powers that be consolidate and combine power into their vision of one united world government structure, one army, one banking system and one group of elites ruling it.

Aliens is potentially just another problem requiring governmental systems be combined etc - once they've got the means/technology to convincingly stage a fake invasion event... ;) :playful:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAAHgAuti84

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
More and more research and I'm starting to lean toward your idea that the powers that be might be slowly getting us ready, because they know the cat's gonna get outta the bag eventually anyway.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
More and more research and I'm starting to lean toward your idea that the powers that be might be slowly getting us ready, because they know the cat's gonna get outta the bag eventually anyway.
Interesting link within this article:

Surveys from Chapman University show that the belief in intelligent alien life is on the rise in recent years. In 2016, only 27% of Americans believed that aliens have visited our planet at some point in the ancient past. In 2018, 41.4% of people said that aliens have visited Earth in our ancient past. That’s a rise of fourteen percentage points in just two years.

For whatever reason, it's a trending topic. Maybe real aliens, maybe something else. But definitely seems like a trend is happening in the public's belief.

I wonder what the underlying cause of that is, aside from Netflix documentaries.

Maybe after Trump was elected people thought the best explanation was ET influence?? :rofl:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

can’t wait I’m so ready for it

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
can’t wait I’m so ready for it
I wish I could share your enthusiasm. Most of the instances I can think of when two civilizations meet, it doesn’t work out so well for the technologically inferior one.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I saw this thread and then I saw this article.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
So the US Navy patented a "triangular shape" fliying ship (with no wings)

Craft using an inertial mass reduction device
Patent number:
Abstract: A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.
Type: Grant
Filed: April 28, 2016
Date of Patent: December 4, 2018
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy
Inventor: Salvatore Cezar Pais

Actually there is all this crazy patents registered by this guy called Salvatore Pais

Superconductor:

Piezoelectricity-induced High Temperature Superconductor
Publication number:
Abstract: The present invention is a high temperature superconductor comprising of a wire, which comprises of an insulator core and a metal coating. The metal coating is disposed around the insulator core, and the metal is coating deposited on the core. When a pulsed current is passed through the wire, while the wire is vibrated, high temperature superconductivity is induced.
Type: Application
Filed: July 23, 2019
Publication date: November 14, 2019
Applicant: United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy

"Gravitational wave generator"

High frequency gravitational wave generator
Patent number:
Abstract: A high frequency gravitational wave generator including a gas filled shell with an outer shell surface, microwave emitters, sound generators, and acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities. The outer shell surface is electrically charged and vibrated by the microwave emitters to generate a first electromagnetic field. The acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities each have a cavity surface that can be electrically charged and vibrated by acoustic energy from the sound generators such that a second electromagnetic field is generated. The two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities are able to counter spin relative to each other to provide stability, and propagating gravitational field fluctuations are generated when the second electromagnetic field propagates through the first electromagnetic field.
Filed: February 14, 2017
Date of Patent: June 18, 2019
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy

"Anti gravity" generator for the triangular craft ? i'm no patent expert but they seem real.

Toughts on this ?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I wish I could share your enthusiasm. Most of the instances I can think of when two civilizations meet, it doesn’t work out so well for the technologically inferior one.

Humans enslave entire species with varying justifications, some justify it based on a biblical idea, others on the idea that we are intellectually (and technologically) superior. Lets hope the super intelligent aliens don't hold us to the same standard otherwise we might end up as their dinner.

So the US Navy patented a "triangular shape" fliying ship (with no wings)

Craft using an inertial mass reduction device
Patent number:
Abstract: A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.
Filed: April 28, 2016
Date of Patent: December 4, 2018

Actually there is all this crazy patents registered by this guy called Salvatore Pais

Superconductor:

Piezoelectricity-induced High Temperature Superconductor
Publication number:
Abstract: The present invention is a high temperature superconductor comprising of a wire, which comprises of an insulator core and a metal coating. The metal coating is disposed around the insulator core, and the metal is coating deposited on the core. When a pulsed current is passed through the wire, while the wire is vibrated, high temperature superconductivity is induced.
Type: Application
Filed: July 23, 2019
Publication date: November 14, 2019
Applicant: United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy

"Gravitational wave generator"

High frequency gravitational wave generator
Patent number:
Abstract: A high frequency gravitational wave generator including a gas filled shell with an outer shell surface, microwave emitters, sound generators, and acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities. The outer shell surface is electrically charged and vibrated by the microwave emitters to generate a first electromagnetic field. The acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities each have a cavity surface that can be electrically charged and vibrated by acoustic energy from the sound generators such that a second electromagnetic field is generated. The two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities are able to counter spin relative to each other to provide stability, and propagating gravitational field fluctuations are generated when the second electromagnetic field propagates through the first electromagnetic field.
Filed: February 14, 2017
Date of Patent: June 18, 2019

"Anti gravity" generator for the triangular craft ? i'm no patent expert but they seem real.

Toughts on this ?

Perhaps this is the spinning top UFO that the navy released as well as the other triangular sightings.

However I will say this...

Nearly every adult on the planet has a camera phone. If real, solid evidence isn't put forth in the next year or so, it's more likely humans are behind the entire trend.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Guys, what if we are aliens ?

What if aliens came down one day and genetically altered a primate to make the modern homo sapiens.

Alien intervention is the missing link in our evolution?
Lol
There is no missing link in our evolution.

Dumping all my alien conspiracy files here
Ancient civilizations used to elongate their skulls. We've found devices used for this. I don't see how people think this is some new "species" of human.

The Bob Lazar Joe Rogan interview was convincing to me.
If you think about it, how else would a UFO move in the gravity defying ways captured on camera.
It would have to literally defy gravity, so some kind of special alien hardware that does that makes perfect sense, and since it can control all that nasty momentum stuff, you can go super fast and slow without killing yourself in the process lol.

These aliens are probably having a ton of fun flying around with complete control over their vehicle, sightseeing and shit.

They can fly into space and back without any concern whatsoever about gravity outside their ship, maybe they can even control outside gravity to create some kind of compressed spacetime in order to travel vast distances without technically breaking the speed of light.
Bob Lazar is a quack and Jeremy Corbell is a terrible documentary producer who cherry-picks facts to suit his agenda.

View: https://twitter.com/MickWest/status/1155550115186089984

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
There is no missing link in our evolution.

Ancient civilizations used to elongate their skulls. We've found devices used for this. I don't see how people think this is some new "species" of human.

Bob Lazar is a quack and Jeremy Corbell is a terrible documentary producer who cherry-picks facts to suit his agenda.

View: https://twitter.com/MickWest/status/1155550115186089984
I'm still undecided on Lazar, but Jeremy Corbell is painful. The way he put himself into that documentary was really narcissistic.

The worst thing Lazar did was team up with that clown.

kanginandrew

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 25, 2019
I'm a big fan of personal experiences. If we both drink a soda and we both say it's sweet, I believe that we can agree on that. Now, if you say you liked it but I said I didn't like it, how ridiculous would it be for you to tell me that I do like it but I'm just lying about it? Someone's personal experience can't always be shared with someone else, nor will people be quick to trust an extraordinary claim with extraordinary evidence.

So that said, I believe in ETs, and I also believe our planet is embroiled in exopolitics(politics involving peoples not originating from Earth). Personally, I've seen some unknown flying objects above spaghetti junction in Atlanta, as well as near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport(also in Atlanta). During the day, they look completely metallic, reflect light like crazy so it's hard to miss, and appeared and disappeared like some sci-fi shit turned real. At night, they spin in place in air and cycle through all a bunch of different colors, which makes them pretty noticeable cause our aircraft tend to stick with red.

Believe it, don't believe it, doesn't matter to me, but this was my personal experience. My wife was with me during several of these sightings, and she saw one herself.

Btw...for those of you who haven't done so before, try watching NASA and SpaceX livefeeds whenever they do stuff in space, you might see some things that you weren't expecting ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.