The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 5, 2019
I want to agree with you but can't. That they've survived to become orders of magnitude more advanced than us doesn't mean they're more enlightened. I have no evidence for this belief, just an intuition.

Let me put it this way: We have advanced technologically more in the last 100 years than in the previous 10,000. Have we become more enlightened? Are we more moral, compassionate, or empathetic? Does the average person of today live with more purpose than the person of 1919? More love toward his fellow man?

If they're here it might just be because they're looking for resources. We'll be standing on the beach with trinkets thinking we're welcoming a superior being, but really it's just Hernan Cortes with grey skin and a space ship.

you have to understand that the masses are not supposed to know about advanced knowledge.

politicians would be idiots to accept to reveal the truth to the masses who don't even know what to to with their lives !

most people are on earth for watching TV , not to study reality !

is it so difficult to understand ?

good books to read : the matrix by val valerian

this is advanced stuf written by a CIA guy

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I like that uptick in people searching for Element 115.

Funny enough, one of my favorite childhood games was released in 1994 called X-com and it had a lovely alien element that you needed to power the reverse engineered space craft. They called it Elerium-115 and it could not be manufactured, only gathered intact from landed or shot-down alien craft. Fun stuff!

I will leave you with this fun video. Imagine what the next decade will hold and how a video of this nature will change.

4,000 exoplanets have now been discovered

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
Yes, that's where I'm at.

I actually don't FEAR aliens.

IMO, if they're an advanced civilization, they've survived themselves and are probably highly enlightened.

What I do fear, however, are HUMANS and what will be their uncivilized reaction to aliens, should they ever become known.

On another note...

View attachment 25725

Lazar mentioned it decades ago.
THISSSSSS. Look at what happened to those that preach love and all the goodness of humans (Jesus, MLK) yes I know they did questionable things but there message is still good and no one is perfect. I think once we get to a point where we stop killing each other and fix vorruption will then we will meet aliens or they will come down to us. If we treat each other shitty why in God’s name would we treat a unknown entity amazing?

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
The link below is the event I witnessed 40+yrs (over my parents house) ago that changed my belief on Aliens and UFOs. I understand the skepticism especially with all the misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories but once you see them the question changes from "do they exist, to where are they from and what are they doing?"

Curtis Randolph

Determined Problem Solver
Speedway Pass
Sep 25, 2016
Reno, NV
www.linkedin.com
OK. I'll be "that guy"...
I have always been open to the logic of other life in the whole universe. Just makes sense to me.
I also had a sighting of a UFO in my teenage years. Late 70s, early 80 ish. Lake Oswego, OR. It was in the local paper the next day. Remember seeing it clearly... less than 100 yards away, it was fascinating. Did not make me chase more UFO's though...just a cool experience. ;-)

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 27, 2013
United States
I like that uptick in people searching for Element 115.

Funny enough, one of my favorite childhood games was released in 1994 called X-com
That game was fun! And HARD

Reactions: GPM

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I have to admit I'm a little upset at @MJ DeMarco and @lowtek ... I've always considered myself a 'non-alien believer' but this thread (especially that interview) has some really convincing arguments for all this stuff. I guess I can be 'in the closet' about it though. I guess I'll check the stuff out, and just not talk about it at parties.

:cool:

GPM

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@ChrisV talk about it at parties and watch the loonies come out of the woodwork haha. I dare you. Better yet, talk about it on public transit and see what happens.

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
@ChrisV talk about it at parties and watch the loonies come out of the woodwork haha. I dare you. Better yet, talk about it on public transit and see what happens.
"No seriously, there was this guy on Joe Rogan that actually went INSIDE the spacecraft.... then the Air Force was actually doing sick barrel rolls with it in Area 51... then they had machine that made it's own gravitational field and he couldn't even touch it because it gave off antigravity.. dead a$$ bro... but he can't really talk about it becasue every time he does the IRS audits one of his friends" (every sentence there was actually in the interview )

Reactions: GPM

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

NCNY

Contributor
Mar 26, 2019
For every unusual UFO seeing remember that the department of defence has budget of billions of dollars a year for R&D, military classified tech is pretty amazing

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
My gut instinct is that human itself is a hybrid of alien life form and earth mammal (apes).

The more I read up on evolution psychology and study on human behavior, the more I realized that while evolution theory seems to be a good fit to explain how other creatures come about it does a terrible job in explaining human physical form and behavior.

Tiber

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 25, 2019
United Kingdom

Mr992

New Contributor
Nov 29, 2016
The universe is so big that there is no doubt there is other intelligent life, somewhere. Maybe in our galaxy, maybe in another galaxy. Maybe even a few light-years away.

But I don't think there are 'aliens' here on Earth. Why? Because if they were, everybody would know. There is no stopping 99.99999999999% of people from keeping that secret. It would be the biggest event in human history, maybe in Earth's history. And you think other people, even government people, could keep it so secret and under control, for so many years? No way.

If some aliens are so advanced that they can travel hundreds or even thousands or millions of light-years to visit Earth, they're gonna do whatever they F*ck they want. Any world government would be nothing to them. It would make no sense that the US could somehow keep them secret and under control.

But, they could be here and we simply can't recognize them, because they are so advanced we are like ants to them. So maybe they are simply observing and studying us. Or they chose to stay away because we are irrelevant to them.

But there is no way that they are here and the US government (why the US out of all the places? lol) is keeping that secret.

Or maybe two intelligent species like humans never made contact with each other because of the Fermi Paradox.

Fascinating stuff, worth researching and reading about.

NaPal

Done > Perfect
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 16, 2012
USA
We are aliens.

Animals are aliens, sea creatures are aliens, insects are aliens, bacterium are aliens.

What is an alien to society? An unknown creature that looks dramatically different than us as a civilization has ever known.

Question: If Hellboy was discovered on earth in the 1800's would he be an alien? If Hellboy was discovered today and arrived in a flying saucer would he be an alien?

The term alien is relative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom