The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Guys, what if we are aliens ?

What if aliens came down one day and genetically altered a primate to make the modern homo sapiens.

Alien intervention is the missing link in our evolution?
Lol
There is no missing link in our evolution.

Dumping all my alien conspiracy files here
Ancient civilizations used to elongate their skulls. We've found devices used for this. I don't see how people think this is some new "species" of human.

The Bob Lazar Joe Rogan interview was convincing to me.
If you think about it, how else would a UFO move in the gravity defying ways captured on camera.
It would have to literally defy gravity, so some kind of special alien hardware that does that makes perfect sense, and since it can control all that nasty momentum stuff, you can go super fast and slow without killing yourself in the process lol.

These aliens are probably having a ton of fun flying around with complete control over their vehicle, sightseeing and shit.

They can fly into space and back without any concern whatsoever about gravity outside their ship, maybe they can even control outside gravity to create some kind of compressed spacetime in order to travel vast distances without technically breaking the speed of light.
Bob Lazar is a quack and Jeremy Corbell is a terrible documentary producer who cherry-picks facts to suit his agenda.

View: https://twitter.com/MickWest/status/1155550115186089984

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
There is no missing link in our evolution.

Ancient civilizations used to elongate their skulls. We've found devices used for this. I don't see how people think this is some new "species" of human.

Bob Lazar is a quack and Jeremy Corbell is a terrible documentary producer who cherry-picks facts to suit his agenda.

View: https://twitter.com/MickWest/status/1155550115186089984
I'm still undecided on Lazar, but Jeremy Corbell is painful. The way he put himself into that documentary was really narcissistic.

The worst thing Lazar did was team up with that clown.

kanginandrew

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2019
I'm a big fan of personal experiences. If we both drink a soda and we both say it's sweet, I believe that we can agree on that. Now, if you say you liked it but I said I didn't like it, how ridiculous would it be for you to tell me that I do like it but I'm just lying about it? Someone's personal experience can't always be shared with someone else, nor will people be quick to trust an extraordinary claim with extraordinary evidence.

So that said, I believe in ETs, and I also believe our planet is embroiled in exopolitics(politics involving peoples not originating from Earth). Personally, I've seen some unknown flying objects above spaghetti junction in Atlanta, as well as near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport(also in Atlanta). During the day, they look completely metallic, reflect light like crazy so it's hard to miss, and appeared and disappeared like some sci-fi shit turned real. At night, they spin in place in air and cycle through all a bunch of different colors, which makes them pretty noticeable cause our aircraft tend to stick with red.

Believe it, don't believe it, doesn't matter to me, but this was my personal experience. My wife was with me during several of these sightings, and she saw one herself.

Btw...for those of you who haven't done so before, try watching NASA and SpaceX livefeeds whenever they do stuff in space, you might see some things that you weren't expecting ;)

pipedream2017

Contributor
Sep 12, 2017
london
About a month ago after finishing work I was waiting at the bus stop, it was clear so I was looking up at the stars as I usually do, I saw a star moving, I’ve seen this many times, it is usually a satellite moving, anyway so as I carried on watching it, i already noticed it was moving very fast for a satellite. Then it made a massive curve to the right and disappeared, as soon as that was over I got goosebumps.

A satellite will usually clear one end of the sky to the other in about 60 seconds. This was gone in about 5-10 seconds, so the speed this thing was travelling at was crazy

SamRussell

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Has anyone ever been paintballing?

I had a gun once, it had a really weird malfunction where it put a strange spin on the paintball. The paintball would shoot forwards, then change direction at 90 degrees. It looked really weird (got a few great face shots with it though).

Point being, something moving at a weird angle could just be a shooting star with a weird spin or something on it. Doesn't need to be aliens.

Matt Sun

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
US Navy patents "Compact Fusion Reactor" again, by Salvatore Pais, here is a Forbes article.

I liked this article about it better.

This device would power the previous triangular shape craft also patented by the Us Navy...
UFOs don't have to be aliens, could be secret military equipment... Sounds crazy but the patents are right there.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
So that said, I believe in ETs, and I also believe our planet is embroiled in exopolitics(politics involving peoples not originating from Earth).

Seems far fetched but after watching far-too many Star Trek epsidoes where advanced technology is wielded like magic, it doesn't see so impossible. If it is true, at some point it will be exposed in the near future due to our technological evolution. That can happen in a pre-industrial civilization, but with every human on the planet walking around with recording devices, at some point the cloak has to fall.

socaldude

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I happen to believe in aliens but my opinion is that they want nothing to do with us as it's pretty obvious we are not very sophisticated, we kill each other, we think we know it all, we can't even take care of the earth, we can't even agree on a common truth or model.

It's just us and our fragile imagination and understanding on a planet in space super-charged with primitive egoism. With most likely a species in outer space that has already mastered physics and metaphysics.

In evolution the species that is advanced is one that has mastered it's environment. We are not even close to that. We can't even solve simple mental syndromes like depression.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
US Navy patents "Compact Fusion Reactor" again, by Salvatore Pais, here is a Forbes article.

I liked this article about it better.

This device would power the previous triangular shape craft also patented by the Us Navy...
UFOs don't have to be aliens, could be secret military equipment... Sounds crazy but the patents are right there.

Long video, but he discusses a lot, including Salvator Pais and his patents on anti-gravity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-XjgqTD_w

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Just splatting my own brainwaves here...

I think the next 10 years is going to be insanely transformative for mankind.

Your prediction from July 2019 is already significantly starting to come to fruition!

MitchC

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2014
Just saw this and thought of this thread

Are the news making stories out of nothing or are we getting warmed up for some big news?

The idea that the research isn’t funded enough is interesting to me

Last edited:

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Just saw this and thought of this thread

Are the news making stories out of nothing or are we getting warmed up for some big news?

The idea that the research isn’t funded enough is interesting to me

Oh look. Another smudge on a screen. Is that a Tie fighter. Is Darth Vader inside?

You ever notice how our "UFO" sightings have gone down since everyone started carrying HD cameras in their pockets.

Keep in mind UFO =/= Aliens. It just means we don't know what it is.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Life out of this world? Sure, why not? The odds are not too low and the universe is massive.

However, I know that a multitude of phycists would die for knowing the secret of how to beat the speed of light :) .

A little late but I have an idea for this. Strap them in to a 900hp, 1400lb sprint car and they could atleast come close. They might not beat the speed of light but I bet they learn how fast poop travels.

Anda el Diablo

Contributor
Nov 29, 2017
Las Vegas
The news that came out today about the UFO has been released quite a while ago. I guess today was the day the pentagon confirmed it. The pilot who recorded the UFO was on Joe Rogan’s podcast, I’ll post a link below.

I used to never believe in aliens visiting our planet. I was always sure there should be all sorts of life in the universe, but we hadn’t discovered each other yet. I always thought, “If aliens came to earth, why would they come down to anal probe some dumb red neck or make crop circles when they would have the technology to easy communicate to the masses.” After seeing that video and hearing this guys story, I may have changed my mind. At least the probability of aliens visiting earth shifted a little more to yes in my mind.If that aircraft isn’t an alien, it’s pretty tough to explain.

View: https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
There is a lot speculation that UFO are from military research projects, basically just very advanced anti-gravity transportation vehicles.

But why would Pentagon release it if the vehicle is a U.S. one?

Matt Sun

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
There is a lot speculation that UFO are from military research projects, basically just very advanced anti-gravity transportation vehicles.

But why would Pentagon release it if the vehicle is a U.S. one?

They said the release was not officially approved.

I want a flying car and i want it now! lol... let the market do it's magic you pentagon people.

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2016
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
I researched UFOs extensively over 15 years ago in college and came to the belief that yes there is some form of likely greater intelligence at work in a lot of the accounts.

The most credible cases come from military pilots who tracked and witnessed definitively metallic aircraft that seemed to exceed the air performance of anything humans have built by orders of magnitude.

However, I can also say with certainty that Bob Lazar is 100% full of shit. The fact that he made a new documentary for a new generation is not surprising to me. His bank account was probably getting a bit low and he figured with the media the way it is today, reviving his controversy and getting his name back in the news would be good for getting it back up. He’s probably not wrong.

But there was another controversy over Bob Lazar a generation ago thatwas debated in circles of people researching UFOs at a serious level. He was without question found to be a kook. He could be a CIA sideshow also. The CIA has publicly released material indicating that they put out disinformation on this topic.

VTK

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 14, 2018
The news that came out today about the UFO has been released quite a while ago. I guess today was the day the pentagon confirmed it. The pilot who recorded the UFO was on Joe Rogan’s podcast, I’ll post a link below.

I used to never believe in aliens visiting our planet. I was always sure there should be all sorts of life in the universe, but we hadn’t discovered each other yet. I always thought, “If aliens came to earth, why would they come down to anal probe some dumb red neck or make crop circles when they would have the technology to easy communicate to the masses.” After seeing that video and hearing this guys story, I may have changed my mind. At least the probability of aliens visiting earth shifted a little more to yes in my mind.If that aircraft isn’t an alien, it’s pretty tough to explain.

View: https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

I watched that podcast late yesterday evening and it's the first time the whole alien or UFO has really got to me. Went to bed a believer. A little research this morning though and I'm straight back to being a skeptic.

I don't think the videos released show anything interesting, I linked a few explanation videos below. There's a couple of distant jet heat exhausts that appear to be rotating with the camera gimbal rotation. The "Go Fast" video is deceptive because the object is actually no where near to the surface of the ocean and is only travelling at the speed of a....balloon.

The strangest part is the eyewitness accounts coupled with the radar contacts picked up by multiple ships with advanced radars. The tic tac shaped object above foaming water where it looked like the was an object the size of a jumbo jet beneath the water. Well I thought about it and it sounds an awful lot like a nuclear submarine. And the tic tac? A weather balloon? Do subs covertly release weather balloons? A quick Google and the answer is easy to find, you bet your a$$ they do! The US military has been playing around with secret sub-launched weather balloons with radar reflectors to test enemy air defence systems as far back as the Cuban missile crisis.

Well what about the floating spheres with cubes inside them? Well weather balloons often carry a radar reflector below them, the problem being it gets exposed to the elements and easily damaged. There's very old patents for putting reflectors inside the balloons to give protection and streamline the balloon. It would look like a sphere with a cube inside.

There's a good read on it here: Are Some Of The UFOs Navy Pilots Are Encountering Actually Airborne Radar Reflectors?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jcBGLIpus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyEO0jNt6M&feature=youtu.be

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2016
Yes, the radar evidence is essentially why we know the craft were definitely metallic.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Whoops. This whole time (since last year) I was the same as you. Nonbeliever to maybe-believer, now back to probably-not-believer. Goes to show - there's almost always a rational explanation for things.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
I watched that podcast late yesterday evening and it's the first time the whole alien or UFO has really got to me. Went to bed a believer. A little research this morning though and I'm straight back to being a skeptic.

I don't think the videos released show anything interesting, I linked a few explanation videos below. There's a couple of distant jet heat exhausts that appear to be rotating with the camera gimbal rotation. The "Go Fast" video is deceptive because the object is actually no where near to the surface of the ocean and is only travelling at the speed of a....balloon.

The strangest part is the eyewitness accounts coupled with the radar contacts picked up by multiple ships with advanced radars. The tic tac shaped object above foaming water where it looked like the was an object the size of a jumbo jet beneath the water. Well I thought about it and it sounds an awful lot like a nuclear submarine. And the tic tac? A weather balloon? Do subs covertly release weather balloons? A quick Google and the answer is easy to find, you bet your a$$ they do! The US military has been playing around with secret sub-launched weather balloons with radar reflectors to test enemy air defence systems as far back as the Cuban missile crisis.

Well what about the floating spheres with cubes inside them? Well weather balloons often carry a radar reflector below them, the problem being it gets exposed to the elements and easily damaged. There's very old patents for putting reflectors inside the balloons to give protection and streamline the balloon. It would look like a sphere with a cube inside.

There's a good read on it here: Are Some Of The UFOs Navy Pilots Are Encountering Actually Airborne Radar Reflectors?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jcBGLIpus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyEO0jNt6M&feature=youtu.be

Warning!!! Don't click on the link it is malware!!

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I'm no conspiracy theorist (I don't have the time) but the most compelling evidence I've heard comes from Paul Hellyer who was Canada's Minister Of National Defence (a very credible source).

He said governments around the world know aliens exist, we've made contact and there's at least 8 different species.

The question is - why would he lie about this and jeopardize his legacy?

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
My biggest issue with the modern description of aliens is:

1 - Why are they always naked? They travelled millions of miles using worm holes or maybe time travel (unless they live on the moon). Clearly, technology is not an obstacle.

2 - Why are they crash landing on Earth? See Point #1.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
I'm no conspiracy theorist (I don't have the time) but the most compelling evidence I've heard comes from Paul Hellyer who was Canada's Minister Of National Defence (a very credible source).

He said governments around the world know aliens exist, we've made contact and there's at least 8 different species.

The question is - why would he lie about this and jeopardize his legacy?

Can you expand on this?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.

Seemingly you are correct again with the first official pentagon acknowledgment of government awareness of unidentified flying objects.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Awaiting orders from the New World Order...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom