The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"think and grow rich"

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
I just download a recording+ ebook torrent of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich". For people that think these books are silly should really read the book. This book was excellent, books like this will challenge your goals, work ethic, keep you positive, and give you a new perspective. I was suggested to read this book by a man worth over 50 million and he attributed a large part of his success to this book, if you really want to gain something from it you will. Read it.
thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ramy98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Just finished reading it today.

1. Have a burning desire
2. Have a clear goal in mind and keep your thoughts positive!

:yourock:

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
I just download a recording+ ebook torrent of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich". For people that think these books are silly should really read the book. This book was excellent, books like this will challenge your goals, work ethic, keep you positive, and give you a new perspective. I was suggested to read this book by a man worth over 50 million and he attributed a large part of his success to this book, if you really want to gain something from it you will. Read it.
thank you

Thanks! I just ordered on amazon. What other books do you recommend? I would like to order a list of every ones top favorites. -Jay

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
wow fast reader..

A book that was recommended to me by another extremely wealthy and happy person was "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. This book is important to read before you do anything in business. It helps you get perspective on people and most important yourself. This book will make you evaluate yourself, some people have this natural light that seems to catch everyone's eye. This book will fully describe why and how you can obtain this light. Buy the book, you are very lucky to get this advice, that book changed my attitude and outlook and brought me here, and now im telling you to buy it.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Think and Grow Rich and How to Win Friends are absolute required reading for anyone, entrepreneur or not. If I were a school teacher, these would be required reading for my students regardless of what class I would teach.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
You all are absolutely correct. Think and Grow Rich and How To Win Friends and Influence People are MUST reads if you want to change your life for the better.

How To Win Friends and Influence People taught me how to ..... win people over and network.

Think and Grow Rich taught me how to ....... Change my thoughts and mind, which led to a business idea that shot into my head at class one day, just as the book explains would happen. The business is very close to being operational .

I love these books!

Another one I may recommend is by Brian Tracy. Its called, Maximum Achievement. If you follow the procedures outlined in this book, along with TNGR, you will feel unstoppable!

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
While we are on the subject, how to win friends and influence people, suggest to read Ben Franklin's autobiography, i have heard that is as well excellent, im going to start reading that this weekend

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Funny story I just remembered about "how to win friends.." I gave this to one of my sisters one christmas as her gift. she has always had a very bad attitude and an entitlement mentality so I thought she could use it. she actually got angry with me for giving her the book for christmas and gave it back (actually threw it back).

as I stated in another post, association with the right people is important for your success. even though she is family, I rarely see or talk to her. I just don't want to associate with this type of person, family or not.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
People like her are the people that look at someone in a nice car and drool, meanwhile they are so mentally behind, its not even about that, they could never attain anything meaningful with an attitude like that.

Moneymaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jul 22, 2009
Funny story I just remembered about "how to win friends.." I gave this to one of my sisters one christmas as her gift. she has always had a very bad attitude and an entitlement mentality so I thought she could use it. she actually got angry with me for giving her the book for christmas and gave it back (actually threw it back).

as I stated in another post, association with the right people is important for your success. even though she is family, I rarely see or talk to her. I just don't want to associate with this type of person, family or not.

Hahah what did you expect? :rofl:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

Jerden81

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 4, 2021
thank you
I am reading Napoleon Hills Life Lessons everyday, it is changing my life. It follows Think and grow rich principle s.

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
wow fast reader..

A book that was recommended to me by another extremely wealthy and happy person was "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. This book is important to read before you do anything in business. It helps you get perspective on people and most important yourself. This book will make you evaluate yourself, some people have this natural light that seems to catch everyone's eye. This book will fully describe why and how you can obtain this light. Buy the book, you are very lucky to get this advice, that book changed my attitude and outlook and brought me here, and now im telling you to buy it.
Yo I can't agree more, this is the book I recommend for everyone. Also "never split the difference" is at that level

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
thank you
Great book. I do personally like MJs books better but this was a good read.

Ivex

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 26, 2021
The law of attraction is an extremely exploited and over-exaggerated concept, Napoleon Hill himself it seems was mostly a fraud (Carnegie never had an interaction with him, neither did some of the other important people he claims to have worked with).

However, Think & Grow Rich is a book that gets many people started with their journey to achieving their goals. It's great at hyping people up and making you believe in yourself. And self-belief is important. It is true that when you are looking for opportunity, you get more of it, simply because you see it more than you did before.

So we can thank Hill for that. It's a good book, just don't go further into the rabbit hole of the law of attraction. This book suffices.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.