The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WATAT Stéphane

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 12, 2018
Hi guys,

My name is Stephane WATAT.

I am currently reading the book "THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE ".

I devour every page of the book because I find it very interesting and opens more and more eyes to each page.

I am fighting for my financial freedom since DECEMBER 2016.

I have not yet touched my goal, but I feel deep inside me, day after day that I get close to it, and the advice of the book "THE MILLIONARY FASTLANE" brings me a little closer to each reading.

I wish to start, make the affiliation on the internet. and earn € 500 per day of passive income with affiliation, because it is the sum of money so I need to allow me to no longer work for 2 bosses as I currently do with my 2 jobs. One of the jobs is from 8h - 17h from Monday to Friday, and the second job is from 18h - 21h from Monday to Friday too.

I am currently training "LEGENDARY MARKETER", to learn the strategies necessary to start well on the internet, whether in the affiliation or in the sale of products.
I am this training for a little more than 3 weeks now, and I learn, apply and experiment and a lot of things.

I give myself as deadline to reach 500 € per day with my business by July 9, 2018.

Here is my why: "MAKE A TOUR OF THE WORLD WITH MY SMALL SISTER" because since 2011 that I raise, we never had the opportunity to go on vacation.

Regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Stephane, welcome. What is Legendary Marketer? Is that a course that teaches about online marketing? I hope that MJ's guidance and the community can help you succeed at your goal, leave your jobs, and take a wonderful trip with your sister!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...