• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

INTRO The Fastlane menber

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by WATAT Stéphane, May 12, 2018.

1. WATAT Stéphane

WATAT Stéphane New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Hi guys,

My name is Stephane WATAT.

I am currently reading the book "THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE".

I devour every page of the book because I find it very interesting and opens more and more eyes to each page.

I am fighting for my financial freedom since DECEMBER 2016.

I have not yet touched my goal, but I feel deep inside me, day after day that I get close to it, and the advice of the book "THE MILLIONARY FASTLANE" brings me a little closer to each reading.

I wish to start, make the affiliation on the internet. and earn € 500 per day of passive income with affiliation, because it is the sum of money so I need to allow me to no longer work for 2 bosses as I currently do with my 2 jobs. One of the jobs is from 8h - 17h from Monday to Friday, and the second job is from 18h - 21h from Monday to Friday too.

I am currently training "LEGENDARY MARKETER", to learn the strategies necessary to start well on the internet, whether in the affiliation or in the sale of products.
    I am this training for a little more than 3 weeks now, and I learn, apply and experiment and a lot of things.

I give myself as deadline to reach 500 € per day with my business by July 9, 2018.

Here is my why: "MAKE A TOUR OF THE WORLD WITH MY SMALL SISTER" because since 2011 that I raise, we never had the opportunity to go on vacation.

Regards

Late Bloomer and jon.a like this.
  2. Late Bloomer

Late Bloomer Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,789
    Hi Stephane, welcome. What is Legendary Marketer? Is that a course that teaches about online marketing? I hope that MJ's guidance and the community can help you succeed at your goal, leave your jobs, and take a wonderful trip with your sister!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.