The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tears of joy

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I've been doing some work in my community lately, selfless work following the principle of giving value and expecting nothing in return.

I have city officials thanking me for my work, random strangers I've never met thanking me. I've been out in the rain all day today doing some filming for my social media pages and my work has been brightening other peoples days. It's crazy to think I'm all by myself making a small impact on my fellow people, I just finished balling my eyes out reading the thanks and tributes to me, I can't imagine what @MJ DeMarco feels like reading the thousands of thank you letters from strangers around the globe.

Thank you for writing these books and creating this community of entrepreneurs. You don't need to be a billionaire or millionaire to make a difference in your own community. Go out and volunteer, be kind to people, say thank you to the EMS worker if you see them idling on the street, tell the cashier thank you and have a great day, smile at a random stranger, give $20 to a stranger, give out food at a homeless shelter, something and anything. While I'm not religious, I do have some type of belief in the law of karma, I think if you do bad things for example they could bite you back in the future, and the same applies to good.

Personally I've always said to myself... ''When I am rich'' I'll help people, or donate money to X & Y. That's total nonsense, you can start today.

Have a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I've been doing some work in my community lately, selfless work following the principle of giving value and expecting nothing in return.

I have city officials thanking me for my work, random strangers I've never met thanking me. I've been out in the rain all day today doing some filming for my social media pages and my work has been brightening other peoples days. It's crazy to think I'm all by myself making a small impact on my fellow people, I just finished balling my eyes out reading the thanks and tributes to me, I can't imagine what @MJ DeMarco feels like reading the thousands of thank you letters from strangers around the globe.

Thank you for writing these books and creating this community of entrepreneurs. You don't need to be a billionaire or millionaire to make a difference in your own community. Go out and volunteer, be kind to people, say thank you to the EMS worker if you see them idling on the street, tell the cashier thank you and have a great day, smile at a random stranger, give $20 to a stranger, give out food at a homeless shelter, something and anything. While I'm not religious, I do have some type of belief in the law of karma, I think if you do bad things for example they could bite you back in the future, and the same applies to good.

Personally I've always said to myself... ''When I am rich'' I'll help people, or donate money to X & Y. That's total nonsense, you can start today.

Have a great day.
Thanks for the reminder and sharing!

Sometimes when I donate cash, I worry, 'Is this organisation gonna use my dollars well to help someone?'

Then I realise there's more I could have done.

I've had quite many family squabbles these few weeks, and I've come to realise that much of it would have been eased if I said nicer things a lot more-even to my loved ones.

More 'thank you's
More 'good job's
More 'you're great's

On charity works...
I've signed up to help my church's media team to do copywriting- but the COVID delayed the first intro classes. Hopefully my follow-ups can get them opened again.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Have a great day.
Love this. Good for you @sparechange.

Reminds me of Mother Theresa’s quote in my signature.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.