I thought this out deeply, back and forth, such as "you should become a doctor".. Well I want to retire young, I don't want to work forever and ever as ANYTHING, but enjoy life can give me before I'm senile and decayed. So, is college the answer? I think it helps for those who want to follow a specific career path. It isn't for me at this moment, so I am going to go to Chicago and change everything. (or NY or LA... but Chicago is a nice start, I feel glad about it, since it's not as crazy as NY but it isn't so far away from my homeland)
I might come back, but I can't guarantee that. If I can make 10 k in 3 months, I probably won't come back to college. I'm not going to burn bridges yet.... college will always be there. This is the whole rejection of family, and I am excited that I am going to take my life by the handle. I'm going to do my life's passion now. It taken a lot of time.... thinking why I am here on this planet? Is there a God? Is there heaven/hell? Should I die young?
All I know my time is limited, time is essential, it's what makes life. No amount of money will give me my youth or my time... and I can go to college/trade school in my 40s if I have to, for survival, but I want to be rich now. USA is the best place.
Well my youth is drying up as I speak, the time is now, I will never be great as I am right now.
I'm 20. But I have to become a millionaire by 26 (after that I need 10 million to retire from everything). I have 10 k saved up (o0h I worked so hard doing slave wage), but it's my money, it's my survival money to last me at least a yr. That's actually a good wad of savings, but I'll have more... Why did I choose 26? Well, I remember reading an article saying people aren't mentally adult until that age, so that's why.
I'm moving on the first week of May, 2012. Once my college is out, and I take my exams (I have a 4.0 gpa, but it still isn't bringing me happiness... I have a few W's so it's not that special).
I'll stay here on this site until I am 26. And become a success story.
I might come back, but I can't guarantee that. If I can make 10 k in 3 months, I probably won't come back to college. I'm not going to burn bridges yet.... college will always be there. This is the whole rejection of family, and I am excited that I am going to take my life by the handle. I'm going to do my life's passion now. It taken a lot of time.... thinking why I am here on this planet? Is there a God? Is there heaven/hell? Should I die young?
All I know my time is limited, time is essential, it's what makes life. No amount of money will give me my youth or my time... and I can go to college/trade school in my 40s if I have to, for survival, but I want to be rich now. USA is the best place.
Well my youth is drying up as I speak, the time is now, I will never be great as I am right now.
I'm 20. But I have to become a millionaire by 26 (after that I need 10 million to retire from everything). I have 10 k saved up (o0h I worked so hard doing slave wage), but it's my money, it's my survival money to last me at least a yr. That's actually a good wad of savings, but I'll have more... Why did I choose 26? Well, I remember reading an article saying people aren't mentally adult until that age, so that's why.
I'm moving on the first week of May, 2012. Once my college is out, and I take my exams (I have a 4.0 gpa, but it still isn't bringing me happiness... I have a few W's so it's not that special).
I'll stay here on this site until I am 26. And become a success story.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
