The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will be a Millionaire by 25. (New Member)

Kaida

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 31, 2023
My name is Kaida and I'm currently 18 years old. I've started and stopped a few business ventures including wholesaling, copywriting, and freelance video editing. I'm currently trying out youtube automation by posting 2 shorts a day on my channel.

Every time I imagine myself working a job where a boss tells me what to do and I don't have freedom it genuinely burns my heart. I hate the idea of having to settle for a subpar life. To help me do this, for the last 6 months I've been taking the promises I make to myself incredibly seriously.

I would say out of every 100 promises I've made to myself in the last 6 months I have made 99 of them. There have been times I told myself I would finish this work before going to sleep thinking I would finish midnight, and ended up staying up till 5am because I was committed to keeping my word.

I did this so that when I finally dare to say that I'll be a millionaire by 25, my whole mind and body is conditioned to complete the mission regardless of how I feel.

For a long time, I've been searching for a community that would help guide me on the road to success. The value mentors bring is impeccable, and can cut the learning curve tremendously. Which is why I'm incredibly happy to have found this forum, and I hope y'all get familiar with me because you will be seeing me often :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
What would happen if you posted a video that went against YouTube’s guidelines?

*poof*

Gone

You said that it would burn your heart to work for a boss and you can’t choose when to work.

So you decide to make YouTube your boss and instead of when to work it tells you how to work.

Its not a very big difference IMO.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
I've started and stopped a few business ventures including wholesaling, copywriting, and freelance video editing. I'm currently trying out youtube automation by posting 2 shorts a day on my channel.
I recommend checking this out:

View: https://youtu.be/wAsWbS_1vuY?si=Cnw6lYwE4OWV-rMH

Good luck, I fear this is yet another one of those "ventures" you listed.

Also, nobody gives a damn how "conditioned your mind is to this mission". The market will be your judge, regardless of what you pledge here.

Kaida

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 31, 2023
What would happen if you posted a video that went against YouTube’s guidelines?

*poof*

Gone

You said that it would burn your heart to work for a boss and you can’t choose when to work.

So you decide to make YouTube your boss and instead of when to work it tells you how to work.

Its not a very big difference IMO.

I understand what you’re saying and I agree for the most part. I’m really starting from zero as of now. I’m also trying to find clients to edit videos for.

I’m planning to use this as initial capital to funnel into other businesses

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...