The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tai Lopez SMMA

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey if you think hearing TR speak for $5k, its your money, spend it how you want!

Reminds me of this...

Why I Walked Out on Tony Robbins

I would have done the same thing.

Sometimes I think these seminars and "rah rah" jump and down events are specifically targeted for people who are more action-fakers, than action-takers. It feels good to jump up and down and slap your hands. It doesn't feel good grinding and doing what few others won't.

As for Tai, there's a lot to learn from him.

A TON.

However your education into the madness of Tai doesn't come from his products, it comes by simply observing everything that happens before you fork over your money. And that part of his priceless education is FREE.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheRegalMachine

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 27, 2017
Moon Base
As Mark Cuban says
Funny, he name drops Mark Cuban in his little sneak peak video for the seminar.
View: https://youtu.be/uXxCfEnxtVk?t=557

I don't think I could trust a guy who shift his eyes for eleven minutes thirty seconds. But then again he says overly suspicious people never make a dime. Maybe that's why I'm broke.
As for Tai, there's a lot to learn from him.

A TON.

However your education into the madness of Tai doesn't come from his products, it comes by simply observing everything that happens before you fork over your money. And that part of his priceless education is FREE.
I like to shit talk the guy because his approach is gaudy as all hell but I will never say he isn't a good marketer of his brand.
He knows his audience, he knows what gets them all excited to buy, and he makes his money.
Remove the tack and appeal to the materialistic and horny you've got something there.
Now when it comes to actually teaching thing, that's debatable.
I doubt he uses most of the things he has seminars on to make his income.

samuraijack

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 27, 2014
New York, New York
Most programs like this just condense and simplify information together for the lazy folks.

Is the money worth it? It can be if you know what you are getting out of it.

Pay a few hundred -> Learn a few "tactics" and "secrets" -> Six figure business? No

Pay a few hundred -> get a simplified crash course -> find some gems of information but 90% freely available on the internet -> fail because you are doing what exactly what everyone else is -> find out you have to think for yourself and seperate yourself from the thousands of other people doing the same thing -> read TMF /Unscripted -> Come back with a new perspective -> Help businesses and profit. Maybe

Do you really need to spend $700 to get the ball rolling? Or can you start now for FREE and decide later if you need to pay for help.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I had breakfast with 4 multi-millionaires this morning. None of them got where they are by purchasing an online workshop. I would bet money that the average net worth of the people who have gone through Tai Lopez’s program is under 10 grand.

Put my vote down for massive action fake and waste of money.

Entrepreneurs by definition are free thinkers outside of the norm. You can’t be taught to be an entrepreneur. It isn’t a step by step process and then one day poof you have a business. It’s not a course. If you pour yourself into a business though, you can learn to be an entrepreneur. What you learn will almost always be different than what other successful people learn and that’s normal.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Entrepreneurs don’t have bosses. With this kind of stuff I feel like people still have a desire to be told what to do.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Well look at his guarantee: if you don't have a client paying you monthly by the end of month #4 you get a full refund.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Funny, he name drops Mark Cuban in his little sneak peak video for the seminar.
View: https://youtu.be/uXxCfEnxtVk?t=557

Of course he does... Social Proof

https://www.amazon.com/dp/006124189X/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

I like to shit talk the guy because his approach is gaudy as all hell but I will never say he isn't a good marketer of his brand.
He knows his audience, he knows what gets them all excited to buy, and he makes his money.
Remove the tack and appeal to the materialistic and horny you've got something there.
Now when it comes to actually teaching thing, that's debatable.
I doubt he uses most of the things he has seminars on to make his income.

Agreed... he is a smart guy and knows what he is doing...

Which is very different from what he is selling

That said, without having used the product/course/whatever, I am willing to bet someone can make ROI with it if they just take what's taught and execute it. Not necessary, but if it's what someone needs to start taking action, go for it

(Problem is most people don't)

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
So humbled by this...not sure if you can learn from this thread but reviewing it did It for me. I was blundering all this weird shit at the beginning. This dogma that I don't even really know if is useful. I mean awareness is useful but idk. I'm not young to thinking for myself. Mj recommended going through gold and notable to learn and start thinking. I gave it a little while, it was tough, and gave up. I'm learning! Act, fail, learn, adjust

Anyway the products are out. I can do this on my own. It's all about dedication.... Im going to go through the notable and gold threads again, hopefully it's not to late. Maybe go through some post of people trying to figure out what to do.

Wish me luck!
Best,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!