The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ask Me Anything: Tai Lopez (YouTube Marketing)

Marketing, social media, advertising

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Hey! I'm new to entrepreneurship and I have this great idea about making an AirBnB for commercial kitchens (but I can't go into a lot of detail unless you sign an NDA! [emoji6])

Anyway I'm writing a business plan right now and I'm going to try talking to a lot of VCs until I raise the $7,000,000 I need to get started.

Anyway my question. I'm 17 now and I want to be a millionaire by the time I'm 20, and I've been pricing Lamborghinis and I can get a pretty solid one for only a quarter of a mil - how much did yours cost?

Also, can you give me a blueprint to your success? Like a little step by step guide that I can follow to make a bunch of money? I don't have a lot of cash right now but we can talk equity if you're willing to contribute.

Thanks man!

Email me at FrigginSwagDude69@gmail.com to talk equity

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew D

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Feb 16, 2017
Canada, ON
You're not Tai Lopez...
latest

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.