The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

ryangilchrist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 11, 2021
Hello Fellow Fastlaners,

I’ve considered a few different ideas about how to create my fastlane business and mainly generate my strategies by studying the online marketer Russell Brunson…

I’ve got some pretty good ideas and wanted to share the strategy I'm currently attempting:

Here's The Basic Strategy.
1. Pick A Hot Market
2. Find Out What They Want
3. Give It To Them

1. Pick A Hot Market: In this piece, the main idea is to select a market where there are already buyers ready to spend money to find a solution to their problem. The obvious ones are "lose weight, "improve finances", and "find love..." I'm personally looking into the back pain market right now. I personally have neck and shoulder pain almost every day at some point likely from spending a long time at the computer. Even though I'm consistent with yoga which helps soothe the pain, it always seems to come back after a long day of work. Here's a takeaway worth considering: Serve a market that you're a part of.

2. Find Out What They Want: Once you pick your market, you need to find out what they want. It's honestly foolish as a marketer, business owner, or entrepreneur to assume that you know what your audience wants without interacting with them. A more experienced marketer of course can probably get away with it if they don't have the data, but if you're just starting out, you need to collect data. The simplest way to do so is by posting a survey and driving traffic to it. Here's my back pain survey:

I built it in google forms because I'm trying to do it for free. Currently, I've entered into some Facebook Groups about back pain and have been posting value in those groups for almost a week so that I can drop in my survey form after another week or so.

The alternative is to build a landing page on a website or funnel builder and post very similar copy with a form for your target market to input their #1 pain about [topic]. If you build this kind of landing page, you can drive paid traffic to it from Google or FB to get your responses more quickly. After you have about 100 responses, you've probably collected enough data to start putting together an e-book, video course, guide, or other resource your target market actually wants. You'll also have content for your sales letter/video such as headlines, bullet points, etc.

3. Give Them What They Want: Once you've surveyed your audience, you can create the product they desire. It could be info, a physical product, a service, coaching program, or whatever it is they actually want based on survey responses. Once you create it you can share it with your original survey respondents to gather feedback and testimonials. Then sell it like crazy with paid traffic and a funnel.

The main idea is to survey your target market so you can find out exactly what they want, make it, and give it to them.

Cheers,

Ryan

P.S. If you'd like to help me further my progress on my strategy, does anyone know where you can post a link to a Google Form for free for a bunch of people experiencing back pain to fill out? I only need about 100 responses to get moving, and I'm expecting that in a week when I attempt to post my form in 7-10 different facebook groups, even though I'm going to ask permission first, it probably won't be allowed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

EternalStudent

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 4, 2020
Australia
Hello Fellow Fastlaners,

I’ve considered a few different ideas about how to create my fastlane business and mainly generate my strategies by studying the online marketer Russell Brunson…

I’ve got some pretty good ideas but want to interact directly with my target market before I produce a product.

The main idea is to survey your target market so you can find out exactly what they want, make it, and give it to them.

Do any of you have ideas about how to survey your market to get a better understanding of what it is they want?

Cheers,

Ryan

P.S. What I've actually done is created a Google Form asking them to explain their #1 biggest problem with [topic]... A better version of my question would be, does anyone know where you can post a link to a Google Form for your target market to fill out?
The title of this post promises value and doesn’t deliver. Also, I think the title will attract people who want to learn marketing and have the same problem as you.
Just a thought .

ryangilchrist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 11, 2021
The title of this post promises value and doesn’t deliver. Also, I think the title will attract people who want to learn marketing and have the same problem as you.
Just a thought .
Thanks EternalStudent. That definitely wasn't my intention so I updated the post to deliver more value about the actual strategy I'm using. Then asked my own question at the end. Let me know if you find this to be more useful

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Thanks EternalStudent. That definitely wasn't my intention so I updated the post to deliver more value about the actual strategy I'm using. Then asked my own question at the end. Let me know if you find this to be more useful
Nope. Because none of what you are doing is top secret. You say it's virtually unknown, but this is basic stuff. And then after failing to deliver the goods, you ask us to help you out? If anything, your edit made it worse...

Good luck. Hope you find a solution to your back pain...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ryangilchrist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 11, 2021
Nope. Because none of what you are doing is top secret. You say it's virtually unknown, but this is basic stuff. And then after failing to deliver the goods, you ask us to help you out? If anything, your edit made it worse...

Good luck. Hope you find a solution to your back pain...
Great! Thanks for the feedback

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.