The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY - Cantwait2

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

fudz12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 10, 2011
Venezuela
awesome and inspirational story man....I've definitely learned something from your story. Thanks for sharing :)

Ali

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Wow What a story!!!! Martin Sorcese should be banging on your door for a movie deal!

The most unbelievable thing about your story is that your Lady stood by your side the whole time. Even after all the misfortunes in England and all the bad times before your big break! Forget about the money. Your extremely lucky to have a girl that good.

It goes to show that persistence and hard work will eventually pay off. Never Quit! I will definitely read this again anytime I'm feeling down and out and things aren't going my way. What and inspiration!

I would love to know the name of your company so I can read up on it. Hopefully you post an update some time real soon.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hokoleskwa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
May 25, 2011
Denver
This story is amazing! I live a pretty stable, suburban life with a steady career, and now I almost feel ashamed for being doubtful of my own ability to succeed in my business venture. The adversity you overcame is inspiring, thanks so much for sharing!

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the info. I think my problem has been not selling enough. I am going to do all it takes to master selling whatever good I desire to use and solve identified problems for the millions of people out there waiting to consume just about any good thing.

Mark Biggie L

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 18, 2011
Jenison Michigan
Great story!
Thanks for sharing, like others have said it takes a lot to share some things.

I can relate to the ebuz story you speak of, I had a similar introduction to it. The outcome of that was similar to what you described.

Glad to hear you made it out and are doing well. Thanks for sharing.

Enrico

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 2, 2011
I had to register after reading this story, just to say thanks for sharing it. On multiple occasions you could have given up but your persistence got you through some very tough times, and can only be described as admirable. You're also very lucky to be with such a loyal girl ;)

ardavidr

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 29, 2011
Thank you, I can relate to your story. Thanks for inspiring me to keep pushing.

rbamf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 12, 2011
I signed up on here just to reply to this posting

As I sit here in my room, which is my office, and at my desk, which is the only piece of furniture in the room save for a mattress in the corner, I wanted to thank you for posting this. Your story is one of inspiration- a calling to get out there, hit it up hard, and keep going (even if you just spent your last $20 on groceries).

Congrats on the Murcielago and everything it stands for.

Moneymadness

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 15, 2012
Bay Area, CA
WOW! This story really hit the nail on head! It truly opened my eyes to the amount of hardship, sweat, determination and tears one has to shed to achieve this level of greatness. You always see this "events" happening, but actually never realizing the process that goes unheard behind the scene.

After reading this amazing story, I am confident I will be able to execute my business idea within a few years. You know, you should definitely write a book and if it ever becomes a movie, it will definitely be a box office hit!

I know have a long road ahead of me, but many thanks to you! One day I will be back on this forum posting a new thread in this success stories.

SeattleSunnyDay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 6, 2012
Seattle
Thanks Guys, I take a lot of enjoyment from the fact that you are getting benefit from the story, to be honest it's a real buzz...thanks for your comments, much appreciated...

This was a great read......This reaffirms for me that I'm really not crazy...LOL

I'm now 30 and have been working the the long road to the pursuit of financial security and personal success myself, and although I'm far from where I want to be I finally feel like after about 10 years of trying what hasn't worked, I have figured out what will and will finally be making it to the light at the end of the tunnel that I have been running, stumbling, walking and some days even crawling toward for so many years. Pushing through when everyone knocks you down is one of the hardest things to go through (I've been fired 5 times in 2 years and the last employer told me I wasn't worth the paper my resume was printed on) I will never forget those words, and that was the day I walked out of the office for good. I will live on the streets of Seattle in the rain before I every make money for someone else other then myself.

I can relate so much to your story and I want to thank you wholeheartedly for it. Sometimes it's nice to know that after all you have went through the road you have traveled, although hard is not traveled alone. I wish all the success for you and your lady. Please tell her how much you love her and appreciate her being there for you because this is truly special that she has stuck by your side. My other half of six years was a casualty of my pursuit to complete independence. Some would say, well he just wasn't the right one...Yes I agree, but it doesn't make the pill any easier to swallow, when you start losing the ones you love for your own accomplishments you start to question what is really important. I can say though, I learned to move on, however it would have been nice to avoid that sacrifice. Just another of many more still to come I'm sure.

To anyone reading this story or any other similar I hope you take what I did from it and that is if you want something bad enough it will be yours if you never give up on yourself, it's only a matter of time so just keep on keeping on!

Thanks cantwait!

NJRealEstate

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jan 18, 2012
Cranford, NJ
A great story, gives us all inspiration to keep believing and remember that the current situation you may be sitting in does not have to be your future situation. The whole idea of being able to break out of your comfort zone and to chase the tings you really desire is incredibly inspirational. I really appreciated reading you story, and the fact you were willing to share so candidly with the forum all of your personal ups and downs.

billbrownfarm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 18, 2012
Radcliffe, Iowa, United States
Really enjoyed the read CantWait2! Really enjoyed seeing how you wouldn't give up after all the failures. It is so easy for us to only see the success of folks and not see all they had to go through to get to the finish line. Congrats!!!

ions

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 26, 2012
Thanks for this epic story.

You were one week away from joining the military.

You could sell this story as a movie.

dii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Mar 29, 2012
OMG, your story is amazing! and when I read in the end that you have 28years, I was :eek:
I confess that i was reluctant for read this because the size, but something told me to read this (intuition? lol) . . .

one thing your story reminded me that there still things you want to protect, in my case, for example..
I live with my aunt and my mother, my father died when I was 2 years old and my two brothers went to Japan to work :/
so yeeah, i want to protect my family :>

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I just read it again and had even more fun, and got more insights, than the other 5 times or so I've read this story.

steviemac

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2012
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Standing ovation. That is without any shadow of a doubt, the best and most useful post for any entrepreneur, that I have ever had the pleasure to read.

Inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
Perfect example of turning tragedy into triumph. Started at the bottom of the ladder, climbed a few bars, fell off, got back up & continued.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
I am glad that this story found me. Its amazing how similar my life story is to yours. One of my first jobs was a sales job when I was 19 and I did succeed quite a bit at it....lots of cold calling, door knockin and so on. Another similarity is the rises and falls that come with the life of a business man, and I can totally relate to your story. I just turned 23 in January and last year I started a business that I had a lot of knowledge and practice at and made well into the 6 figures working only 8 months out of the year. That business taught me all about the presistence, temporary failure, and feeling of success that anyone would love to feel. This year I am dealing with some unrelated problems and at this point it isnt looking like a mirror image of last year. But thats where I feel like sucessful people are made in this world....if you can make it through a hard time, easy times are nothing to deal with. I have basically stopped my business and am trying to make a transition to the web/technology side of the world because I know thats where we are headed. My website is in the process as I type this and I know for a fact it is a multi-million dollar idea.... Your words have truly inspired me man. When I hit my web idea full speed and if a detour or a road block comes along I can GUARANTEE you I will think of your hard times and persistance that has more than paid off for you.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Excellent read. It's both a relative and inspiring story, thank you.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
It's been almost a year since I read this and I'm blown away every time I do so. Such a great and inspiring story with all the elements of a Hollywood movie.

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I believe there is a natural law of selection when it comes to opening the treasure chest, while others can give you a map, everyone must go in search of their own key.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I could not put it down until I read it all. Anyone who thinks that attaining wealth is going to be a Cinderella story better return their copy of Pretty Woman. I know it is a cliche but the old adage of "A winner never quits and a quitter never wins." certainly applies. God bless you and your wife. She is a trooper as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.