The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY - Cantwait2

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Self belief and tons of it :)

This reminds me of a Tony Robbins (I believe it was him who said it, but not entirely sure) saying, "Know your outcome before you even begin." Your story is a perfect example. You KNEW that you would be successful, so the roadblocks did not set you back, even though 99.9% of people would have given up if they had been in your shoes.
This knowledge of your outcome + self belief is not only powerful but borderline godlike. With those two unquestionably ingrained into you, success is inevitable if you never give up.
As MJ said, Legendary story.
(I think I have read it 4 times)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Thanks for posting your story Cantwait2. I am inspired by your determination to do whatever it took to succeed. You have truly earned your rewards. +++speed

moji136

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 25, 2008
Cantwait2.

I got to take my hat off for you dude :great: story .

Your story was really amazing, sheer determination and dedication towards your dream.

Almost lost hope but never gave up. :notworthy:

If you looking for another business adventure just let me now

Thanks Again
Moses

Roman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 21, 2008
Pacific NW
I can't describe how much Thanks I have to you,
This has inspired me to keep on going and work harder at what i do,

I can totally see where i am through your journey,

Truly, it is not an overnight journey, Thank you!!!!!!!!

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
After a bit of a rough time lately, I decided to re-read your story mate and I don't know why I didn't do that earlier. 18 months later and it still has the same effect and impact, so again big thanks for taking the time to write it all up for us.

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
I just read your story for the 2nd time, Cantwait2. I was so excited about reading everyone else's when I first joined the forum, that I think I must've rushed thru parts of yours, because a lot of it seemed new to me. There were a TON of gems in there, but my favorite was:
...on the world stage of business I have only just begun, it is 9am on the Monday morning of potential and let me tell you that this is a working week I’ve been looking forward to all my life.
Inspiring stuff. Thanks for making yourself vulnerable by sharing not just the good, but the bad and ugly as well! Great read.

mmmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Jul 15, 2009
very inspirational story,I read it twice already.

I use your success story as an example when I talk to my friends to explain why I want to change to fastlane.

really fantastic.

I am not sure whether cantwait2 still logs into this forum,but his story is a great example of perseverance and self belief

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
What a great story! It only took me an hour to read a life long story. Worth million dollars while wiping out the tears from the dust in my eyes. :)

I am in the same shoes as CantWait2 was and am going through the same process. Came from the stage with only $300 (better than $20) in the bank and up and down in life. I am glad that I have a great lady who stays with me for 20 years and still believes in me.

I am sure I will have story to tell in the coming years.

If you never live in hell, you will never know what heaven looks like!

Rock on!

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
Thanks for the great response guys...it's busy times so I don't always have the chance to keep up with the forums but certainly appreciate the nice comments when I come on...I think a new chapter or two will be due in the not two distant future...have lived a bit of live since writing this and made a few more distinctions worth sharing...stay well and talk soon...peace!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Thanks for the great response guys...it's busy times so I don't always have the chance to keep up with the forums but certainly appreciate the nice comments when I come on...I think a new chapter or two will be due in the not two distant future...have lived a bit of live since writing this and made a few more distinctions worth sharing...stay well and talk soon...peace!

Great to see you are still around... looking forward to more great info from you.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ

Ooooh, sounds good! I ... cantwait ! to read it :p

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Just read your story for the 2nd time.. Amazing, I love it. Its very inspirational to see how you got back on track and did never gave up.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Whatever happened to you cantwait2?
Read this again today.
Bumped for anyone who missed it.

Don't-Try-DO-It

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Nov 15, 2010
cantwait2, thanks so much for that very inspiring story! I agree with the others who has said this would make a Great movie. It has all the components.

1. It inspires you
2. It make you laugh (you have a great way of putting things)
3. It make you cry (seeing how you and your girl stuck to it and never gave up brought tears to my eyes)
4. A real love story (Anyone can see that you both had that true love for each other!)
5. Life-changing. Truly life-changing! (what more can you ask for in a movie)

joshua

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 8, 2010
Bradenton , FL ,USA
thanks for sharing this story with us .

It really helped me understand that success takes time and perseverance .
I truly hope one day i ll be able to share my story as well on this forum .

ManWithABeard

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 28, 2010
Florida
This was the first success story I had read on this forum. This is also one of the success stories that really changed my life. No, really it's true. The struggle he went through really inspired me. I read this story atleast 8 times within the past month.

anyway, Cantwait2, thank you sharing this story. You just don't know how much this story really changed me and how this and MJ's story really motivated me to execute my plan and idea. Great read.

again, Thank you.

Last edited:

DKMoney

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2011
Great Story 5++++++++

Just to say one thing, if you ever went broke again, you could make millions of dollars by writing a book about your story, well basically put this content that you wrote here in a book, and I tell you, millions of people will buy it, because it is very inspiring and it just motivates people to achieve something in their lives like you did.

I just got very inspired and I will get my shit together soon, and work on my business idea, and if I succeed, it will be thanks to you.

DuckVader

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Feb 4, 2011
Thank you for sharing your story; It reflects the effort that making something out of nothing requires. It truly provided a truckload of inspiration for me.

Two of your personal rules had a big impact on a personal level:

A good woman is priceless
Do not die wondering

I want to thank as well to the two of you as a couple for hanging together throughout the making of this story.

Theta

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 22, 2011
Thank you! I have been reading this for the past few days as part of my motivation routine. Great story, I hope you keep updating us and invite us all over for a party when you become a Billionaire.

mrhahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 21, 2011
San Diego
Thanks for sharing your experiences, you've really inspired me. That's great your girl was supportive of you and your endeavors. This forum is really motivating me to finish my current project as soon as possible. I'm still reading the book so not sure if it meets all the fastlane criteria, but the sooner I get it done the sooner I can start on something truly fastlane.

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Is it allowed to ask for the name of your business / website or do you want it to stay anonymous?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.