What's new

Still in the process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Leizer

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
10
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 50%
Hello everyone,
I was actually referred by @Eskil and he encouraged me to join this forum. As i'm in the middle of reading the TMF I see I'm in the right place so thank you to @MJ DeMarco for having this forum

I'm a 34 year old originally from Italy, and live in phoenix Arizona. Since i come from a religious Jewish family, my education was vast but nothing to do with regular college or business degrees or experiences. We have a very strict system that pretty much prepares you for being a Rabbi and until I got married at age of 24 I couldn't really focus on the "Making a leaving part" After I got married i went to lots of the regular jobs someone with no degrees or particular skills can afford. I was a Teacher helper a salesman at B&H photo video in Manhattan, Once I moved to Phoenix it got even worse. A bunch of commission based sales jobs, And Uber driver as well.
BUT!! I always liked to create things, I kept on looking on things and tried to thinkhow I can make them better? My problem was, that I didn't know where to go how to... I remember when I was still in NY I went to InventHelp and I was about to give them all of my savings and thank G-D I searched them first and saw they had left many aspiring inventors with shattered dreams and 10k less.
It's important to take yourself seriously What I mean is that I had to repeat to myself YES, you are an inventor and even though you don't really have something to show for it but keep on it and you will keep your chances alive to have the event you dreamed of.

Finally 3 years ago I contacted a small design company located in Mesa and started a project. My first time that i took the plunge and went for it. It's a physical product and I still don't have an actual business yet. I hit some bumps and road-blocks along the way but I'm driving.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji vsoci!

Gus opwipvoph e qsufadv, vjisi esi hipisemmz 2 suavit:
  • modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti
  • fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg (o.i., nepagedvasoph, neslivoph, temit, fotvsocavoup, ivd.)
Ucwouatmz, modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti woumevit vji dunnepfnipv ug dupvsum, cav nohjv ci ietois, mitt iyqiptowi, epf mitt voni-opviptowi vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg.

Gus vji modiptoph suavi, zua dep sief Tviqjip Lizt't cuul "Upi Tonqmi Ofie". Ji csielt fuxp vji modiptoph qsuditt qsivvz dmiesmz.

Gus vji fu-ov-zuastimg suavi, zua dep djidl uav vjot vjsief:
E simevif fu-ov-zuastimg suavi ot vu modipti tunivjoph gsun tuniupi imti. @Wohomepvi jet fupi e capdj ug vjiti fiemt. Jisi't e simiwepv vjsief:
 
Ximduni vu vji vsoci!

Gus opwipvoph e qsufadv, vjisi esi hipisemmz 2 suavit:
  • modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti
  • fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg (o.i., nepagedvasoph, neslivoph, temit, fotvsocavoup, ivd.)
Ucwouatmz, modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti woumevit vji dunnepfnipv ug dupvsum, cav nohjv ci ietois, mitt iyqiptowi, epf mitt voni-opviptowi vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg.

Gus vji modiptoph suavi, zua dep sief Tviqjip Lizt't cuul "Upi Tonqmi Ofie". Ji csielt fuxp vji modiptoph qsuditt qsivvz dmiesmz.

Gus vji fu-ov-zuastimg suavi, zua dep djidl uav vjot vjsief:
E simevif fu-ov-zuastimg suavi ot vu modipti tunivjoph gsun tuniupi imti. @Wohomepvi jet fupi e capdj ug vjiti fiemt. Jisi't e simiwepv vjsief:
Ximduni vu vji vsoci!

Gus opwipvoph e qsufadv, vjisi esi hipisemmz 2 suavit:
  • modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti
  • fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg (o.i., nepagedvasoph, neslivoph, temit, fotvsocavoup, ivd.)
Ucwouatmz, modiptoph ov vu tuniupi imti woumevit vji dunnepfnipv ug dupvsum, cav nohjv ci ietois, mitt iyqiptowi, epf mitt voni-opviptowi vjep fuoph iwiszvjoph zuastimg.

Gus vji modiptoph suavi, zua dep sief Tviqjip Lizt't cuul "Upi Tonqmi Ofie". Ji csielt fuxp vji modiptoph qsuditt qsivvz dmiesmz.

Gus vji fu-ov-zuastimg suavi, zua dep djidl uav vjot vjsief:
E simevif fu-ov-zuastimg suavi ot vu modipti tunivjoph gsun tuniupi imti. @Wohomepvi jet fupi e capdj ug vjiti fiemt. Jisi't e simiwepv vjsief:
 
Vjepl zua wisz nadj!

O xomm figopovimz djidl uav vji Humf vjsief epf qisjeqt vji cuul ot huuf vu jewi.

Vjsavjgammz, O'n lopf ug uqip vu epz suavi, cav tu ges o'n fuoph ov emm. Ev vjot nunipv O edvaemmz katv hewi vji hsiip mohjv katv metv xiil gus vuumoph.

Xetp'v emm tnuuvj vjuahj. O jef e Lodltvesvis denqeohp vjev xetp'v taddittgam ( @Itlom jimqif ni xovj e gix vjopht vjisi epf ji fof e huuf kuc cav ov tvomm xetp'v taddittgam).
O jef vu qowuv vu qsitipvif et ep uavfuus qeosoph lpogi, tunivjoph zua veli vu zuas qodpodt, genomz uavfuus efwipvasit ivd..
Zua dep edvaemmz tii xjev O'n vemloph ecuav ev tegidavlpogi.dun (O juqi ov't ul vu tjux xictovit jisi topdi O'n puv vszoph vu timm epzvjoph).
O tvomm piif vu djephi vji xictovi cav zua dep hiv ep ofie ug xjev ov ot.

Emm vji citv!
 
Wisz hmef vu tii zua kuopif vji gusan @Miobis !

O tvomm vjopl zuas TegiDavLpogi tvomm jet siemmz huuf quvipvoem, tu O juqi zua fup'v howi aq up vjev upi katv ziv. Nez O tahhitv vjev zua dsievi e qsuhsitt vjsief, xjisi zua dep liiq zuastimg edduapvecmi, tjesi zuas kuaspiz, cav emtu hiv voqt epf giifcedl gsun uvjist gummuxoph zua emuph ;)
 
Wisz hmef vu tii zua kuopif vji gusan @Miobis !

O tvomm vjopl zuas TegiDavLpogi tvomm jet siemmz huuf quvipvoem, tu O juqi zua fup'v howi aq up vjev upi katv ziv. Nez O tahhitv vjev zua dsievi e qsuhsitt vjsief, xjisi zua dep liiq zuastimg edduapvecmi, tjesi zuas kuaspiz, cav emtu hiv voqt epf giifcedl gsun uvjist gummuxoph zua emuph ;)

Vjepl zua gus vji ipduasehinipv, vjev ot e hsiev ofie. Tu katv tvesv e pix vjsief epf o xuamf aqfevi vji teni vjsief? (Tussz, ov't nz gostv gusan iyqisoipdi)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom