The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Started a Website that displays certain events of my region

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 6, 2020
Hey folks,

I am happy to share content with you guys for the first time.
Its about my website that i just launched three weeks ago. On the page, I plan to connect potential customers that want to take part in special events that you can do just in my area.
So my plan is to build a user-friendly website that ideally enables the user to book the event on my page and keep a certain percentage in my pocket.
I stumbled upon this idea when I wanted to book an event and it was nowhere possible to see at which place it is best to participate in the event and to book the event in real-time. You would have to wait 1-2 days until you would receive an answer whether it is possible for you and your group to book it.

What are your first impressions? I know that my business is more or less limited to my area but i hope to get a kickstart into business by taking action and learning how to build a website and negotiating with partners who organize the events. I'm thrilled to hear your opinion!

Thanks in Advance and have nice sunday. :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Hey folks,

I am happy to share content with you guys for the first time.
Its about my website that i just launched three weeks ago. On the page, I plan to connect potential customers that want to take part in special events that you can do just in my area.
So my plan is to build a user-friendly website that ideally enables the user to book the event on my page and keep a certain percentage in my pocket.
I stumbled upon this idea when I wanted to book an event and it was nowhere possible to see at which place it is best to participate in the event and to book the event in real-time. You would have to wait 1-2 days until you would receive an answer whether it is possible for you and your group to book it.

What are your first impressions? I know that my business is more or less limited to my area but i hope to get a kickstart into business by taking action and learning how to build a website and negotiating with partners who organize the events. I'm thrilled to hear your opinion!

Thanks in Advance and have nice sunday. :smile2:
I personally think its a great idea and way to take massive action! I like how you're taking a little sliver to deliver. A great middle man.

Now humor me for a moment...what if you scaled this out to other areas through your region...BAM

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 6, 2020
I personally think its a great idea and way to take massive action! I like how you're taking a little sliver to deliver. A great middle man.

Now humor me for a moment...what if you scaled this out to other areas through your region...BAM
Thnaks guys! I was more or less stuck doing nothing for the last week after I launched the page in january. But now i feel like i should continue... Thx guys and good luck on your journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.