- Joined
- Nov 6, 2020
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 50%
Hey folks,
I am happy to share content with you guys for the first time.
Its about my website that i just launched three weeks ago. On the page, I plan to connect potential customers that want to take part in special events that you can do just in my area.
So my plan is to build a user-friendly website that ideally enables the user to book the event on my page and keep a certain percentage in my pocket.
I stumbled upon this idea when I wanted to book an event and it was nowhere possible to see at which place it is best to participate in the event and to book the event in real-time. You would have to wait 1-2 days until you would receive an answer whether it is possible for you and your group to book it.
What are your first impressions? I know that my business is more or less limited to my area but i hope to get a kickstart into business by taking action and learning how to build a website and negotiating with partners who organize the events. I'm thrilled to hear your opinion!
Thanks in Advance and have nice sunday.
I am happy to share content with you guys for the first time.
Its about my website that i just launched three weeks ago. On the page, I plan to connect potential customers that want to take part in special events that you can do just in my area.
So my plan is to build a user-friendly website that ideally enables the user to book the event on my page and keep a certain percentage in my pocket.
I stumbled upon this idea when I wanted to book an event and it was nowhere possible to see at which place it is best to participate in the event and to book the event in real-time. You would have to wait 1-2 days until you would receive an answer whether it is possible for you and your group to book it.
What are your first impressions? I know that my business is more or less limited to my area but i hope to get a kickstart into business by taking action and learning how to build a website and negotiating with partners who organize the events. I'm thrilled to hear your opinion!
Thanks in Advance and have nice sunday.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
