Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
I was on a demo call with someone yesterday and they sent this email:
I clicked the link and ended up here:
I paid nice and easily.
I was so impressed I checked out the tool:
...
Notes:
Here's a link (non-affiliate of course!):
https://simpleinvoices.io
I clicked the link and ended up here:
I paid nice and easily.
I was so impressed I checked out the tool:
...
Notes:
- I can't see an explanation of where the money goes when a client pays an invoice, or how long it takes. I've sent a quick query via the HelpScout messenger popup. (I didn't know HelpScout had messenger popup things. I've been meaning to check out HelpScout for a while.)
- No advertising needed. I signed up as a paying customer to a service and liked the invoice. I saw from the URL that it was simpleinvoices.io so went to check it out. I like (the look of) it so much I've shared it in here. Productocracy anyone?
- Who's going to see the invoices? People willing to pay money for something. That's a "demonstrated cashflow". Clever.
Here's a link (non-affiliate of course!):
https://simpleinvoices.io
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
