MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
This looks freaking awesome.
I'd drop $70K on one in a heartbeat... 0 to 60 in 2.9seconds, great range, why spend $500K on a Aventador SV?
nikolamotor.com

That said, why do I get the feeling I'm looking at something very FYREish? Like a Theranos Part 2? I find the name NIKOLA (vs TESLA) to be a bit amateurish, like someone's being cute.
Lots of promises. But zero revenue. A "blank check" company, created for investment or acquisition.

I'd drop $70K on one in a heartbeat... 0 to 60 in 2.9seconds, great range, why spend $500K on a Aventador SV?
Nikola Badger
Nikola Motor Company’s Badger is a fully-electric and hydrogen fuel cell electric pickup truck.

That said, why do I get the feeling I'm looking at something very FYREish? Like a Theranos Part 2? I find the name NIKOLA (vs TESLA) to be a bit amateurish, like someone's being cute.
Lots of promises. But zero revenue. A "blank check" company, created for investment or acquisition.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

