Eric SDA
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2018
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 186%
Hi all,
I'm going through a mentally challenging time and looking for advice and guidance from more experienced people.
In Aug 2020 I launched my first business, a health supplement company selling vegan, organic products and right now it's breaking even on a monthly basis.
The issue is even though I love our products and I've formulated them to be the best possible with max health benefits, I don't believe there is a need for it and hardly take health supplements myself.
The reason I started was to launch something on Amazon, make some £ so I could leave my day job. I chose this niche out of lack of experience. Now working full time on this.
I'm passionate about creating/building things that solve real problems and have genuine needs rather than just something mediocre/generic and hope to win with marketing/branding.
Every time I speak about my business to someone it hits me like guilt shot that I'm using an inauthentic script I don't truly believe in.
How can I know if this is self-sabotage because things are hard and how do you persevere when you don't believe in something?
I've got a business partner and don't want to let him down.
A CENTS Evaluation violates commandments of Need, Entry and Control.
I'm going through a mentally challenging time and looking for advice and guidance from more experienced people.
In Aug 2020 I launched my first business, a health supplement company selling vegan, organic products and right now it's breaking even on a monthly basis.
The issue is even though I love our products and I've formulated them to be the best possible with max health benefits, I don't believe there is a need for it and hardly take health supplements myself.
The reason I started was to launch something on Amazon, make some £ so I could leave my day job. I chose this niche out of lack of experience. Now working full time on this.
I'm passionate about creating/building things that solve real problems and have genuine needs rather than just something mediocre/generic and hope to win with marketing/branding.
Every time I speak about my business to someone it hits me like guilt shot that I'm using an inauthentic script I don't truly believe in.
How can I know if this is self-sabotage because things are hard and how do you persevere when you don't believe in something?
I've got a business partner and don't want to let him down.
A CENTS Evaluation violates commandments of Need, Entry and Control.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
