- Joined
- Nov 25, 2016
- Messages
- 106
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 291%
Until you are made aware of something, it can seem invisible.
Yesterday I was in the lift. The receptionist who works the front desk was on her way home. She was complaining about work and how she couldn't wait to get home. She noted that I only work a few hours a day.
I told her that even though I worked a few hours a day, I really enjoyed what I did.
And then she repeated this twice over "You are so lucky".
And Im sure I used to think about people who had created work and life that they were fully engaged in.
Whilst luck may have played some part, I worked my azz off to create a business. Rode through the crappy times to have what I have.
I'm not wealthy and I'm not in the Fastlane yet....but hard work, vision and a bit of stoicism will do the trick!
Yesterday I was in the lift. The receptionist who works the front desk was on her way home. She was complaining about work and how she couldn't wait to get home. She noted that I only work a few hours a day.
I told her that even though I worked a few hours a day, I really enjoyed what I did.
And then she repeated this twice over "You are so lucky".
And Im sure I used to think about people who had created work and life that they were fully engaged in.
Whilst luck may have played some part, I worked my azz off to create a business. Rode through the crappy times to have what I have.
I'm not wealthy and I'm not in the Fastlane yet....but hard work, vision and a bit of stoicism will do the trick!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
