- Joined
- May 6, 2013
- Messages
- 37
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 208%
Hi guys,
I've built up a decent business online, it's pretty passive except for new product development and I'm not sure I have the right skill set to take it to the next level. I'm more of a software guy, not a marketer and I think it's time to sell what I've got so far and try the next thing. (note, I am learning as much as I can about marketing but I'd like to apply these things to a totally new concept).
Does anyone here know of a good way to sell an online software business like this? I'd rather avoid Flippa and the like as people on there just offer low-ball amounts and are often clueless about stuff like this.
I'm also slightly concerned this could seem like "quitting" the fastlane. I don't think it is though, I think I've built a good asset up and would like to extract the capital from it to move onto my next venture.
Sorry for the long post but any advice or thoughts about this are much appreciated!
I've built up a decent business online, it's pretty passive except for new product development and I'm not sure I have the right skill set to take it to the next level. I'm more of a software guy, not a marketer and I think it's time to sell what I've got so far and try the next thing. (note, I am learning as much as I can about marketing but I'd like to apply these things to a totally new concept).
Does anyone here know of a good way to sell an online software business like this? I'd rather avoid Flippa and the like as people on there just offer low-ball amounts and are often clueless about stuff like this.
I'm also slightly concerned this could seem like "quitting" the fastlane. I don't think it is though, I think I've built a good asset up and would like to extract the capital from it to move onto my next venture.
Sorry for the long post but any advice or thoughts about this are much appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
