The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Biz, Links to The Forum (February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo Boss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2019
LinkedIn Lead Generation
Who is this for? Everybody who has a B2B offer.

How does it work? I will use your LinkedIn profile to connect with the right people from your target group and send them personalized messages + follow-up messages.

If you're interested, I will work two weeks for free with you, no commitment. If you like the results, we can continue afterward.

What can you expect within those two weeks? Around 5-10 leads for your business.

Write me a DM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

infinitee88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 26, 2020
Hi Guys!

To start with, I want to thank the Support team here for giving me this opportunity to post. You know what I mean and I really appreciate it.

I am studying the two books for a second time now and I'm beginning to understand more of the whole picture. My first pass was to just duplicate what is written. The second time is for understanding. Concurrently I am working on getting some experience with what is taught. I'm 59 years old and wish I had this viewpoint when I was a youngin'...

My forming group is called The Swarm. We are in a pre-launch phase now. In less than 30 days we begin the BIG PUSH (going out to approx 500 million people).

The problem we were trying to solve was how to create a massive group that has purchasing power around the world.

By its sheer size, companies will request access to The Swarm. For them to do that they need to give significant discounts. Real discounts.

The MLM model had certain positive attributes but more negative ones. So we started handling the objections to that model on a theoretical basis and actually ended up with a nugget.

The Swarm is simple. Just join.

No fees, no credit cards asked for, no membership maintenance fee, zero money at any time. NADA!

For people who don't like to sell or don't know how to sell No selling quotas, No selling friends and family, No chasing people up.

IF a person wants to tell others about it to give them access to the benefits then that's cool. Just tell them to join after a brief explanation. (That's what I do and it works.) More on that in a moment.

The third problem we wanted to solve was for people who just don't want to spend time messing with this. So we made it a matter of just signing up. Its a one and done kind of thing.

By sheer volume of members The Swarm is, even in pre-launch, attracting companies that will offer significant discounts to be able to have access to The Swarm.

For example, we have a collection of electric power companies that will be offering a significant discount on power to people who are in de-regulated States. (There are 26 de-regulated States plus some countries in Eu and other places in the world.)

As a Member, a person can save money as above.

Also for the members, if they wish, they can ask others to join The Swarm and build their own downline. For anyone who joins The Swarm under them they will receive a percentage of any purchases made by their peeps in their downline from companies that are part of The Swarm.

The Swarm has a backoffice that a person can track their downline, find marketing resources, collect your $$.

Its that simple. Nothing else to this.

We have a copyright on The Swarm name. We have a Privacy Policy and User Terms and Conditions. for people who feel inclined to look under the hood.

The Swarm - Save. Earn. Relax. - The Swarm - Save. Earn. Relax.

That is my user ID and if you or anyone you know wants to join I would appreciate you using this link. Whenever anyone signs up they get their own link to give others.

As each day passes we are adding more features to make the signup easier and more user-friendly. That's why we are in the pre-launch phase right now. Joining early makes sense...

Touch Millions, Make Millions

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
Brand new, complete marketing "system" that eliminates every SINGLE headache that marketers face.

(I've personally been there...over the past 15 years...)

For years, you've been in "duct-tape mode".

The ideas come in swarms, every single day...

Then you have to...

...find an affordable website/funnel designer

...realize it's way out of your budget

...start searching for free templates that will get leads without doing any work

[Coffee break]

...start researching different platforms that best suites my needs (pray that it works)

[Look, a squirrell]

...find another one that does what the other doesn't

"How the heck do I move this THING, over THERE?"

...hire a programmer from Fiverr (to save some money) to tape it all together

(WTF are 'webhooks'?)

...start having a panic attack

...realize that entrepreneurship is not what everyone makes it out to be

[Naptime]

...wake up, check YouTube and it all makes sense again

[Back to WERRRRRKK]

...Google "how to build a funnel" and "what is the best funnel builder"

(Wait...what's an OTO again?)

...accidentally go on Amazon and buy an actual "funnel" in confusion

...realize you haven't showered in days trying to figure this all out

...double crunch wrap burrito to eat your feelings

...turn on Netflix and call it a day

Been there...done that.

And while I can't solve your love for double crunch wrap burritos...

I'll betcha a dollar DropFunnels is going to solve the rest.

If this sounds interesting to you, take it for a test drive yourself.

DropFunnels
Drop it in. Launch it out.
FREE 14-Day No-Risk Trial: Get Started With DropFunnels!

Here is also a quick overview I did on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/ndwOXYyCljA

KenCorigliano

TCMethod
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 29, 2020
Washington DC area

KenCorigliano

TCMethod
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 29, 2020
Washington DC area
Hi Guys!

To start with, I want to thank the Support team here for giving me this opportunity to post. You know what I mean and I really appreciate it.

I am studying the two books for a second time now and I'm beginning to understand more of the whole picture. My first pass was to just duplicate what is written. The second time is for understanding. Concurrently I am working on getting some experience with what is taught. I'm 59 years old and wish I had this viewpoint when I was a youngin'...

My forming group is called The Swarm. We are in a pre-launch phase now. In less than 30 days we begin the BIG PUSH (going out to approx 500 million people).

The problem we were trying to solve was how to create a massive group that has purchasing power around the world.

By its sheer size, companies will request access to The Swarm. For them to do that they need to give significant discounts. Real discounts.

The MLM model had certain positive attributes but more negative ones. So we started handling the objections to that model on a theoretical basis and actually ended up with a nugget.

The Swarm is simple. Just join.

No fees, no credit cards asked for, no membership maintenance fee, zero money at any time. NADA!

For people who don't like to sell or don't know how to sell No selling quotas, No selling friends and family, No chasing people up.

IF a person wants to tell others about it to give them access to the benefits then that's cool. Just tell them to join after a brief explanation. (That's what I do and it works.) More on that in a moment.

The third problem we wanted to solve was for people who just don't want to spend time messing with this. So we made it a matter of just signing up. Its a one and done kind of thing.

By sheer volume of members The Swarm is, even in pre-launch, attracting companies that will offer significant discounts to be able to have access to The Swarm.

For example, we have a collection of electric power companies that will be offering a significant discount on power to people who are in de-regulated States. (There are 26 de-regulated States plus some countries in Eu and other places in the world.)

As a Member, a person can save money as above.

Also for the members, if they wish, they can ask others to join The Swarm and build their own downline. For anyone who joins The Swarm under them they will receive a percentage of any purchases made by their peeps in their downline from companies that are part of The Swarm.

The Swarm has a backoffice that a person can track their downline, find marketing resources, collect your $$.

Its that simple. Nothing else to this.

We have a copyright on The Swarm name. We have a Privacy Policy and User Terms and Conditions. for people who feel inclined to look under the hood.

The Swarm - Save. Earn. Relax. - The Swarm - Save. Earn. Relax.

That is my user ID and if you or anyone you know wants to join I would appreciate you using this link. Whenever anyone signs up they get their own link to give others.

As each day passes we are adding more features to make the signup easier and more user-friendly. That's why we are in the pre-launch phase right now. Joining early makes sense...

Touch Millions, Make Millions
Churches are doing this and quite well. I don't understand yet what you're purpose is from this post. But I'm sure the public would be interested in group purchasing healthcare, gym memberships, airline tickets that are refundable, etc.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Brand new, complete marketing "system" that eliminates every SINGLE headache that marketers face.

(I've personally been there...over the past 15 years...)

For years, you've been in "duct-tape mode".

The ideas come in swarms, every single day...

Then you have to...

...find an affordable website/funnel designer

...realize it's way out of your budget

...start searching for free templates that will get leads without doing any work

[Coffee break]

...start researching different platforms that best suites my needs (pray that it works)

[Look, a squirrell]

...find another one that does what the other doesn't

"How the heck do I move this THING, over THERE?"

...hire a programmer from Fiverr (to save some money) to tape it all together

(WTF are 'webhooks'?)

...start having a panic attack

...realize that entrepreneurship is not what everyone makes it out to be

[Naptime]

...wake up, check YouTube and it all makes sense again

[Back to WERRRRRKK]

...Google "how to build a funnel" and "what is the best funnel builder"

(Wait...what's an OTO again?)

...accidentally go on Amazon and buy an actual "funnel" in confusion

...realize you haven't showered in days trying to figure this all out

...double crunch wrap burrito to eat your feelings

...turn on Netflix and call it a day

Been there...done that.

And while I can't solve your love for double crunch wrap burritos...

I'll betcha a dollar DropFunnels is going to solve the rest.

If this sounds interesting to you, take it for a test drive yourself.

DropFunnels
Drop it in. Launch it out.
FREE 14-Day No-Risk Trial: Get Started With DropFunnels!
View attachment 30245

Here is also a quick overview I did on YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/ndwOXYyCljA
Great marketing copy man.

KenCorigliano

TCMethod
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 29, 2020
Washington DC area
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Sure why not!

People have no idea if they are eating healthy. None. They look at a label but have no energy to count up how many servings, how much of this and that nutrient they are getting and seeing if they are getting what they need.

I like to have a data science approach to life, using systematic experimentation and data visualization to achieve human performance optimization. "How can I spend my time the best?" "How can I spend my resources most wisely?" That's the Corigliano Method. Yea I made it up, but I've refined the algorithms on working out, sleep, reading, studying, dishes, clothes etc. A friend was like, "dude you should publish this." When he saw my science behind nutrition. You're getting screwed on the food you're buying.

www.tcmethod.com

I also was tired of wearing other people's brands and paying them for it.
www.legendborne.com

Also tired of hating sleep time because sleep sucked.
www.nucalm.com

All of these I have helped hand build. Please throw spears. It will help me run faster.

KenCorigliano

TCMethod
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 29, 2020
Washington DC area
If anyone on the forum wants cooking tips and tricks, as well as recipes.

Check out my website below.

I have an email list that people can subscribe to on my site, if there interesting in learning things to help them out in the kitchen.

If my readers have any suggestions about what they might be struggling with and want help with, I'm happy to receive such messages and help you out.

Put some more recipes on there! We need better home making food guidance from experts.

RyanLPainter

Founder and Principal - Tuzo Strategies
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 21, 2020
Victoria BC
Grateful to have this opporrunity to share my new digital marketing, website design, graphic design and cybersecurity business.

Check us out at www.tuzostrategies.ca. We're brand new and looking for clients.

Our services are as follows:
  • Digital marketing, including social media support, SEO, and ranking for zero-click searches
  • Website design, including WordPress and Nationbuilder
  • Graphic design, logo and branding packages
  • Cybersecurity (we'll provide a free audit).
Thanks!

Last edited:

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
An Ideal Affordable but Profitable Tech Business As Your Next Fastlane Business

Hi there, Everyone.

I'm the Founder of a new Tech Profitable Business which I am recommending you to check it out for your next Fastlane business venture. This post is literally an idea of how to launch it yourself for an instant and sustainable further with the lowest cost possible to get started and scale-up.

For those individuals who are interested to get started a profitable online business in the tech industry but don't have an idea yet how to do so, I suggest you read further and I expect you to get a great value. This is for you.

First off. I am not saying I'm a millionaire already nor I ever will but I believe my profit (which is confidential) says I am getting there though. I work hard and I just started getting the results I am wanting to see since I started the service probably almost a year ago.

Anyway, I am actually in the reseller hosting industry and we build web-based businesses specific or related to this niche and if you're a web developer/designer or else just interested in having an online business with a recurring income that you want for a quick setup and sustainable fees of resources then I would suggest trying off our method.

We offer multi-level permission for reseller service. You are able to offer web hosting to the user and also a reseller level too, and I promise, it's very cheap to get started and you have our back when growing your business. Some may be cheaper but I bet, their servers suck and the support is worse.

I really hate pitching off my business or services but I have actually visioned this business for the idea of giving value such as launching an instant entrepreneurial path to those are seeking like what I discovered on my own, just like having a recurring decent business online without a need to have a huge knowledge to do so. Here's my website https://kindtechgroup.net

Just let me know if you are interested down the path, it's actually as simple as you get or purchase a package from us which is I'm really really confident to offer as our offers do quite compete in the industry but at the lowest cost possible as we are yet new but the people behind have visions and one solid mission which is to fulfill a greater purpose in life in exchange of giving quality service and value.

Reseller Hosting Business - How It Works

Let's say:

1. You get $15/mo reseller hosting resources with several cPanel accounts.

2. and you find customers to signup for your web hosting business which you resell it to them for $5/mo depending on your needs, it really just depends on how much you would want to offer it to your customers though. The sky is the limit!

3. The idea is that when you get customers for about 3 of them, you'll get even for the resources you're paying for. So since we offer 100 cPanel accounts for our regular reseller hosting package if you get customers up to the count beyond your 3 customers, that's all you get for your revenue and of course, you will have to pay for some other stuff too and that's just how it works. Simpler thought would be, if you get more customers, you get much better revenue while paying only the same price you pay for your account with us. And even if you hit your limits, having 100 customers should be able to make you afford to scale up your resources. Remember, you only need 3 customers to buy for you at let's say $5/mo to pay for to get even for your resources you will be paying for at $15/mo. Beyond that customers will be all your revenue.

The best thing is that we offer Free automated billing system & setup for your business website based on the best all-in-one billing solution system for web hosting such as WHMCS and the plan you are able to get is the unlimited one that costs $45/mo (more or less, I guess) supposedly if you get it from the developer's website but as we are a reseller and we have network of vendors that can offer it to us way more less, we can offer it to you for free instead. That billing system is very helpful when you're running a web hosting business as it can automate things for your business just like what you see on other high-end web hosting companies. The users just signup to your website and everything is automated from creating their client & cPanel accounts for you and the billings. The idea is that when getting our service, you are all for marketing your business all you want! You don't have to do anything further or pay more than you can afford initially apart from getting familiar with your services and using the system. Any questions you have, you can always count on us.

So basically, our services/packages help you setup your business just by getting your resources from us and will sort on setting up your web hosting business website for you further. And mostly I offer on my website you can resell that too so you don't actually need to do the thinking & dirty work yourself. You'll just have to market your business further and support your customers. If you don't have the knowledge yet to do so, you can always count on us and there is an option too that we are able to support your customers for you.

All this stuff for less than $20 a month.

I have almost a hundred clients already since the launched of my service not more than a year ago, and we offer it for the lowest cost possible just to get started but probably further, it will increase, especially like the event that recently cPanel licensing has increased way more than usual.

Until then, hope you find this post valuable to your fastlane business thought. And I look forward to helping your business grow!

Last edited:

Christos Kyrou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 14, 2020

BNeumann

Navigating The Seas
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Nov 9, 2017
Global Nomad
ACTION TAKERS: THIS IS FOR YOU

Are you in the process of developing your productocracy? Every idea, concept or product needs many things, but when the time is right, it better look good too!

With logos starting at $99, and branding packages (think social presence + brand guide) at $299, plus any range of customizing a project to your specific needs- I am at your service.

I work with small and large brands to create visual identities that speak to the core of who they are and communicate that to their audience in the clearest and most effective ways possible.

MENTION the fastlane forum and get 20% off of your first project with me.

Have a look at my portfolio here: Graphic Design by Brian Neumann - Work

If any of this resonates with you then let's chat and see if we can work together!

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
Hello all,
I among other things have written a book on retail leadership that can translate to leadership in any business. You can find my book here on amazon. If you can't afford it PM me and I'll try to send you a free digital copy. I intend to remove it at some point in the near future and rebrand under my own name and not a pen name but if you read it and enjoy it a 5 star review would be awesome ;)

KennyM123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 15, 2020

Onemillionjourne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 15, 2020
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Hi everyone!

I've just finished reading MJ DeMarco first book "the millionaire FASTLANE " and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

My lifetime financial goal is to become a millionaire, that's how I find out about the book.

Over a year ago I started my own blog to document my journey. You are welcome to go and have a look at
www.onemillionjourney.com.

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out my own FASTLANE business. The blog provides affiliate and advertising income, but I have no control on them.

I also write reviews on investment services I use myself.

These are my top reviews:

Grupeer , Mintos

Have a great time.

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Hi everyone!

I've just finished reading MJ DeMarco first book "the millionaire FASTLANE " and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

My lifetime financial goal is to become a millionaire, that's how I find out about the book.

Over a year ago I started my own blog to document my journey. You are welcome to go and have a look at
www.onemillionjourney.com.

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out my own FASTLANE business. The blog provides affiliate and advertising income, but I have no control on them.

I also write reviews on investment services I use myself.

These are my top reviews:

Grupeer , Mintos

Have a great time.
Hi, and welcome! This may help you out for an idea My Profitable Tech Business Idea

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

mauamolat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 3, 2020
Philippines
Hi, everyone.

I have launched not a while ago an affiliate program that can help me and my partners share the thought and value that my business services offer to the right people. So in case you might want to try it out, please read the announcement I published a while ago at Announcements - Kind TechGroup and do signup from there.

Basically, you'll earn up to $100 by referring customers to me via my website. To learn more about what we offer, please visit Kind TechGroup — Your Web Branding Partner.

We specialize in developing reseller hosting businesses such as building your website, setting up systems along with all the resources you need to operate as soon as possible.

The idea is that - you as a customer, do not have to do the dirty stuff or get your hand dirty when building your business initially because we do almost all the work for you. So to cut it short, all you need to do instead is marketing your business and learning the operation, then aligning it to your specific needs further.

Once again, you can check out what I offer at Kind TechGroup — Your Web Branding Partner.

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you guys here.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
An old man lies on a hospital bed, slowly dying, as his wife sits beside him, lovingly holding his hand.

Together, they remember times gone by when they were younger, and what it was like to share their lives together.

Eventually, the inevitable happens, and the old man dies. Angels invite him into heaven, but he can't enter the golden gates without his wife.

So he waits for her.

Time passes, and eventually she joins him, and they get to walk, hand in hand, through the gates of heaven together.

That's the story behind my latest composition. Combing strings and vocals, composed using 16th century counterpoint techniques, you can listen to their story here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-xpCZ5CKM

D

Deleted74396

I'm in serious financial trouble until my house sells, can't even really buy food. The government will give me £220/mo but with multiple time consuming requirements it amounts to less than £2 an hour.

I'd rather not do that as I'm making great progress on my latest project and already deep in the job hunt!

I'm really good with social media, and I have a varied skill set. From e-commerce to social media to web design. Whatever you need help with, I'm here! I can do 10 hours a week for £300/mo or 20 hours a week for £500/mo, which is great value.

I can:
-do online research. I have a huge amount of internet knowledge and pride myself on great research!
-help with social media marketing. my area of expertise is organic marketing and lately I've had the most experience with Facebook. I've grown audiences on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter into the tens of thousands and above.
-Create content for your site or social media
-Follow up with customers/send emails, manage your calendar, transcribe, create reports, or any other general VA tasks!

I'm in the UK (GMT timezone). I spend a lot of time at my computer and I'm happy to help out wherever possible!

Thanks for your consideration, let me know if there's anything you need help with.
-Elle

Marcel101

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for the opportunity MJ!

I am a software developer from germany who is willing to develop websites and small applications for you.

If you like to start a software business or need a website for any other kind of business do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Marcel

datagod

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Nov 29, 2019
Business owners, eCommerce, lead generation. Having trouble with facebook ads? Using best solution practices of media buy.

What I can help you with is Facebook advertising, optimizing, scaling for maximum return of investment.

Let's jump on a call to discuss your company's objective.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Hey All.

My company is called Prior2IPO. We are a marketing firm that connects accredited investors to a series of funds of the hottest private tech companies. Basically, we connect investors with pre-IPO's (shares in public companies before they go public). Companies such as Airbnb, Impossible Foods, Postmates, Robinhood & Space X, to name as few.

This used to be open only to the Ultra wealthy. However, the JOBS act of 2008 opened this up to accredited investors (200,000+ income per year or $1 Million net worth). Legislation since then has decreased restrictions and made it even easier for the general public to get access to these shares. Now, we are actually allowed to have a certain number of unaccredited "educated" investors in the fund.

Just as an example, our fund had Facebook at $6 (currently $200), Linkedin at $25 (went to $95 then acquired by Microsoft), Zscaler $8.50 ($82 after 180 day holding period) and many more huge winners. The biggest recent "loser" was Uber which we had at $19. Uber opened around $40, tanked to $26 and is back up around $40. There was one company that went bad, I forget the name, and the fund wound up buying all the shares back from investors, which is something they do for investors to keep a great relationship.

There are 2 major advantages with using my company. 1 - We don't charge any upfront fees or management fees. We're the only company that does this. Companies typically charge between 3-8% upfront and 1-3% maintenance fee per year. They only charge on the backend (which other companies do on top of other fees) Profit ONLY. This leads to #2 - Since, they only take a cut ofd the backend profits, they are relying heavily on the limited private companies in the fund to be extremely successful. The fund managers have a combined 100+ years on the market and choose their holdings with that in mind.

For more info, go to www.prior2ipo.com.

To join my mailing list go to https://www.saldepaola.com/prior2ipo.

Or you can just send me a DM.

Thanks for this opportunity MJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content