The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Post Your Offer, Biz, Promotional Links to The Forum (January 2020)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RehabThis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
May 7, 2019
Franklin, TN
Thanks @MJ DeMarco!

Company: Requisite Designs, LLC

Services: Website Design | SEO | Digital Marketing | Web Security

We have focused on local businesses but do have clients in other states. So far, we have not had any clients abroad and would love the opportunity to work with anyone from another country. We are US based ourselves.

If you are in need of a website re-design, improvements to your Google rankings, or are interested in running ads feel free to check us out!

I look forward to seeing what other people offer and how they can augment our business.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
My sister has this little biz where she sells these awesome items.. she makes custom stuff too

82754500_10216621758920364_7194182615799169024_o.jpg

Like her page on Facebook even if you don't buy anything!

johnney_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 11, 2020
Follow This “Beginner Friendly” 3-Step Formula Webinar

My special guest’s 3-Step “No Product Funnel” can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online.

He’ll show an enormous amount of proof on the training that HE and his STUDENTS are doing that pretty effortlessly. So, make sure you register now to claim your spot on this special training.

Signup for the free training HERE, Work at Home Secrets & Scams

Type in the comments if you have any questions

SheikhNaveed

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 16, 2017
Karachi
For your company's brochure, white paper, ebook, or marketing printed material, this Adobe InDesign template may help a lot

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks MJ.

I created a new YouTube channel this week and uploaded a couple of videos to this playlist:

Mike35!

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 4, 2020
Gainesville, Florida

Have something to sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Have something to sell?

Post away!
Hello, I have a new patent pending product for sale or license. Please let me know if you or your company may be interested.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
D

Deleted74396

I'm available full time, 7 days a week! Just £1200 for 40 hours a week. :star: I've been growing audiences and making money from social media for over a decade and can help with any social media work you require. Management, content creation, audience or content research, replying to messages, etc.

My speciality is Facebook, but I've also grown 6 figure audiences on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. I like to use organic methods :)

In my previous business I grew an entertainment page beyond 1.5 million likes to promote the publishing side, also growing the page beyond 150k likes.

I grew @beach on instagram to 5k likes!

Lvcvi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 25, 2020
I just made a retail arbitrage aggregator that gets items via search and compares them for similar titles and shows the % and $ gains, from aliexpress to ebay, for the top 300 results on each site. I'm adding a cool UI and tweaking it as I go along.

Also got a bunch of bots, crypto MMs and optimization ideas on my page.
Also got a youtube channel with some development overview.

I specialize in crypto markets and liquidity, bot coding and DeFis, I also do SC based tools and auditing. Am available for development, bots of any kind, market discussions or just a talk in general. Usually available on discord or telegram but you can contact me anywhere. Thanks!

aisin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 22, 2015
Eastern Europe
fillmerce_banner.jpg

Company: Fillmerce eCommerce Logistics
Website: Fillmerce • eCommerce Fulfillment • We ship across Europe!

Are you looking to reach more customers for your online shop? Would you like to increase your sales through exploration of new markets? Fillmerce is here to help you!
Fillmerce in a eCommerce Fulfillment Center located in Central Europe, in Poland. We are a one-stop-shop of all your logistics needs in Europe. We are a team of logistics professionals who know how to get things done. We're proud to be constantly looking for improvements and open to all new ideas.

What can we do for you?
  • Automatic order fulfillment
  • Distribution across European Union
  • Import/Export and Domestic transportation services
  • Secure warehousing
  • Legal support
  • much more!
If you're looking for a flexible and experienced partner who will help you grow your online sales in Europe, you should look no further.
Tell us what you need, so we can prepare you a personalized offer.
Drop us a message at hello [at] fillmerce [dot] com or through contact form at our website

w1zman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 21, 2020
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for linking me here and hosting this!

Originating as a project of passion, D-Cubed is a free weekly personal development newsletter I share every Monday with 200+ users across 23 countries thus far. Users receive 1 thought from me, 1 quote from another, and 1 question for them in a clean and curated article really intended on driving self reflection and living a happier life overall

Join the tribe and zest up your inbox :fire:

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Been meaning to jump in on this for a while now. It's awesome to see all the useful services forum members are offering!

Company/Website: Breakthrough Digital LLC

What We Do: Custom Chatbot Design

(Our mascot Breakthrough Bot)
Chatbots - Maybe you're familiar with chatbots, maybe you've never head of them. Maybe you've interacted with one that was frustrating or just flat out sucked(most chatbots do) - or maybe you've seen the amazing things a thoughtfully-designed chatbot can do. Either way, I'll just link to a fun and engaging DEMO HERE and let you see for yourself the awesome benefits of a well-designed chatbot for your business.

Top 3 Benefits:

• Dramatically increase website conversion
  • Automatically pre-qualify leads unlike anything else
  • Allow you to instantly and intelligently respond 24/7 to customer service requests
Who This Works Best For:
  • Businesses that already have traffic to their website,
  • Businesses that tend to spend a lot of time filtering/pre-qualifying leads
  • Have a generally high-ticket product or service
  • Examples of industries that are ideal chatbot prospects:
    • Large multifamily apartment complexes
    • MediSpas
    • Attorneys
    • Real Estate Investors
    • Higher-end fitness centers

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State
This isn't selling a service but more like promoting some new artists. If its not allowed, please remove it

I am involved in working with some young dudes in making hip-hop music. If you guys want to check out some new kids and not listen to swear words every other sentence.

The group is called Twomotion, made of two dudes that love making music. But my brother and I master and record as a hobby and decided to help them out because they show great potential and energy! I realized that a lot of artists are great at making music but so many go unnoticed due to bad promoting and marketing.

Spotify | Youtube

MooreMillions

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 16, 2008
Atlanta
Professional Audiobook Narrator and Voiceover Talent

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Fentriss O. Moore, professional Atlanta based voice talent for the past eight years .

I am proactively seeking clients whose brands are socially conscious, support environmentally progressive initiatives, and organizations that represent brands that I support.

I have the vocal range to execute internal communications for employee safety, new product/service introductions, and capital retention and execute external communication initiatives that educate the consumer on products and services that can turn them into lifestyle enthusiasts of your brand.

I have virtually voiced inside every genre of voiceover including IVR, mobile apps, commercials, imaging, video game characters, and museum narration.

However, that is not the best part. I specialize in storytelling. This can be any type of long form narration including audiobooks, eLearning, corporate narration, industrial training, and explainer videos.

My award winning voice has been proven on commercial, federal, state, and non-profit projects with clients that entrust all or part of their communication initiatives with my voice. I am looking to extend this very same opportunity to you and for your organization.

I accept constructive direction from my clients, offer them valuable script feedback, and bring an energy to content that is unmatched. My goal is to make everything ready for "prime time" even if it simply stays in house. Listen, I wake up looking forward to do this for someone like you everyday.

Our brands have the same objective: client acquisition tion and client retention.

Thank you for investing the time in listening to how I can turn your projects into profit!
I look forward to us collaborating!

Experience my commerical demo here: https://soundcloud.com/moorevoices/fentrissmoore-vodemo

Experience my work reel here: youtube.com/moorevoices.
--
MooreVoices
Audio Work Reel
Video Work Reel
Mobile: 678-361-6061

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content