The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Secret Entourage Founder in The Fast Lane

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
I can think of at least two entrepreneurs here in this forum that fit this description 100%
Now, getting them to talk to you about what they do? that is another story.

Welcome to the forum.

Agreed, its hard at times. I noticed you are from VA, I still have a house in south riding

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azjake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2013
Hi there, my name in jacob and i am 16 years old. I am cirrently rrading MJ's book and was wondering if u could help me with some profitable website ideas. Thank you- jake

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I still have a house in south riding
Drop me a message when you happen to come this way, there are a few of us in this are. We could go for lunch, coffee, beers or dinner. Or all of it at once, why not?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Tony71

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Mar 21, 2011
Irvine, CA
I see you live in NVA, let me know if you need new stories on entrepreneur. I have a friend who has had several startup and were successful..
His new one is a internet company in Washington DC. I have several homes in NVA but right now living in South CA working on a startup too. :)

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I just read through all the success stories and Allen Wong really struck out. Especially the part when he said his mother disapproved of his first lambo purchase, but during it's delivery; she shed a tear. That's powerful man.

Anyone know his username on here?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Never heard of Secret Entourage before today.

It's now on my bookmarks.

Welcome to the forum. Awesome work, wishing you the best in whatever future ventures you and your team build!

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
I see you live in NVA, let me know if you need new stories on entrepreneur. I have a friend who has had several startup and were successful..
His new one is a internet company in Washington DC. I have several homes in NVA but right now living in South CA working on a startup too. :)

Please do send me a PM with any leads. Good and true inspiration is hard to find, we take all potential stories very seriously

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Wow. Thanks for the follow-up.

I have a long reading queue but I'd be happy to take a look. My email is mj ===at= theFastlaneForum.com.

Ahhh, much better than a bunch of broke fools with no track record selling their books, wouldn't ya say? :)

A lost man should never argue because someone is willing to sell him a map. Just be happy the map is for sale.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I guess it's true: people DO find us.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
I just read through all the success stories and Allen Wong really struck out. Especially the part when he said his mother disapproved of his first lambo purchase, but during it's delivery; she shed a tear. That's powerful man.

Anyone know his username on here?

RegoApps

Last edited by a moderator:

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
Welcome Pejman! Congrats on all your success.

PS - Love reading the success stories on secretentourage.com. I look forward to future interviews ;)

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Welcome Pejman! Congrats on all your success.

PS - Love reading the success stories on secretentourage.com. I look forward to future interviews ;)

Some good ones coming up...Stay tuned. Thanks for the welcome.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Wow. Thanks for the follow-up.

I have a long reading queue but I'd be happy to take a look. My email is mj ===at= theFastlaneForum.com.

Ahhh, much better than a bunch of broke fools with no track record selling their books, wouldn't ya say? :)

Email sent, thanks MJ....

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut

Great articles man. They detail the process and dont' fluff it up with bullshit. You've got some hustle and I could only aspire to hustle and think intelligently like you do. Your third circle book looks legit, I'll probably check it out when I have some more time to read. I also wanted to mention your timing was beautiful in the real estate game, you had a plan and stuck to it... That takes balls.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Just got this from your site:

For all that keep messaging me about it, here is the link to the book. Thanks

Secret Entourage Third Circle Theory

{We may never validate the purpose of our existence even if we have been become very successful in our careers, or through our own businesses. This is because true purpose is not tied to money and holds no relevance as to the possessions we obtain or even the perception of others, but it is highly dependent upon how we perceive our own potential and the inspiration we find in our work. However, if we beleive to find what validates our existence, the impossible becomes possible and our minds become limitless in their quest for improvement and innovation.}

Very freaking profound... if this is from within you I am definately buying the book because are a deep thinker. Continued success in all you attempt to do -- because I know there is more than enough out there for you and me and for every other freaking person who comes along. No need to steel your ideas.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Great articles man. They detail the process and dont' fluff it up with bullshit. You've got some hustle and I could only aspire to hustle and think intelligently like you do. Your third circle book looks legit, I'll probably check it out when I have some more time to read. I also wanted to mention your timing was beautiful in the real estate game, you had a plan and stuck to it... That takes balls.

I think if someone asked me what made me a different Entrepreneur than others or what makes me different as an individual, I would certainly say today that it is my ability to move forward without the fear of failing. This certainly has helped shape who i am today and who I am going to become tomorrow.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
For those of you who wonder what I look like...

A few months ago, I was filming a mini series called the Rules of Entrepreneurship have changed and we put out a request on FB for people who would have wanted to interview me. We invited Jessica, one of our online followers to come in and interview me asking a series of questions that our newsletter subscribers had submitted.

Hope you enjoy this video.

[video=youtube;3AGQH5pEJU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGQH5pEJU4[/video]

G

GuestUser8117

For those of you who wonder what I look like...

A few months ago, I was filming a mini series called the Rules of Entrepreneurship have changed and we put out a request on FB for people who would have wanted to interview me. We invited Jessica, one of our online followers to come in and interview me asking a series of questions that our newsletter subscribers had submitted.

Hope you enjoy this video.

[video=youtube;3AGQH5pEJU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGQH5pEJU4[/video]

Nice to put a face on you Pejman. That girl is so good looking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...