The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Secret Entourage Founder in The Fast Lane

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
Hello Pejman! Welcome to the Forum!

We met before at Lou La Vie Bal Harbour Grand Opening. I was working for JT by that time. And I actually found about MJ and his book through SE. Thank you for all the amazing stories on the website!

Take care my friend!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Hey bud, How are you.

Shoot me a PM, what do you do these days?

Hello Pejman! Welcome to the Forum!

We met before at Lou La Vie Bal Harbour Grand Opening. I was working for JT by that time. And I actually found about MJ and his book through SE. Thank you for all the amazing stories on the website!

Take care my friend!

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
Hey bud, How are you.

Shoot me a PM, what do you do these days?

I knew I've come across your site in the past but didn't have the mind set at the time. Thanks for stopping by. Your site will be an asset to my success.

Beautiful site by the way. You can tell there is a lot of effort put into the graphics/content.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Some more videos for you all.

[video=youtube;pC26sP70PZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC26sP70PZY[/video]

[video=youtube;wXyEk88emb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXyEk88emb8[/video]

[video=youtube;AjMyp4Q_m8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjMyp4Q_m8A[/video]

[video=youtube;GVbMtHEsDWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbMtHEsDWg[/video]

[video=youtube;3-c571soWPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-c571soWPc[/video]

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
For those of you who follow me, Here is a link to all my press interviews, TV Appearances etc...Its updated weekly.

Press | Pejman Ghadimi

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Secret - another Northern Virginian here...the DC-area forum members had a good meetup several weeks ago, and are planning another one soon. I'm sure we would all make ourselves available for whatever your schedule would allow if you'd like to attend.

I did have a question - how did you initially finance your concierge service? (you mentioned that you are not a brokerage, and also mentioned access to jets...so my initial thought was 'does he own jets?')

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
My current cars are a 2008 Range Rover HSE supercharged, a 2007 Aston Vantage (company car) and a 2004 Bentley Arnage Red Label. I am even worst with watches...The list is long

This is probably a dumb question. But were you in Miami at any of The Opium Group's Venues (Particularity Mansion) Maybe SET? I swear I met you.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
Ok,

I just looked you up on facebook. My brother follows you. which brings me to a question. What are the requirements to be interviewed by you?

I have a long long way to go before meeting them. But it will give me an extra motivation boost to shoot for filling those requirements.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
There are no requirements per se. We look for people who are doing great things, have achieved a level of success in their field above the norm and who enjoy giving back to others by teaching. Those interviews make the academy. Add who are lifestyle driven to interviews for the home site.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Random thought.

The Secretentourage people kill it. When I need an extra dose of motivation (outside of the forum) I read one of their interviews to remind myself of how much I am not doing.

Can you say BOSS?

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014
Has anyone here bought the subscription to the program? Yes there are testimonials on the website itself but I'm asking people HERE.

Is there a difference between the information here and there?

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
Has anyone here bought the subscription to the program? Yes there are testimonials on the website itself but I'm asking people HERE.

I had a subscription some time last year. I don't remember everything in detail, but the main difference were the video interviews. They were like the success story articles, but a more in-depth version about what happened and why. They may have updated the site since then, but that's all i really remember.

If you want motivation and some interesting ideas, it's a rather good site to get that from.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania

I've never had a subscription. I did however purchase their Udemy course on "How To Become a Great Entrepreneur" when it went on sale. Gotta say I was pretty disappointed by it. They advertise it being 7 hours of content, but 1 of the hours was literally this interview which you can watch for free. I had already seen it so it left a pretty sour taste in my mouth; felt like I should have gotten 1/7 of my money back.

I only made it through about 1/3 of the course, so this may not be entirely fair. But I stopped because it felt like a rehashed version of Third Circle Theory, which I had already read. I still get their emails when their subscription goes on sale or things like that, but I am hesitant to do it after what felt like wasting $50 on the Udemy course. Third Circle Theory is a great book, and you can learn a lot from it. I don't know if the extra money spent on a subscription will give you much more value than their $12 book already does.

Brentnal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jan 23, 2013
Netherlands/Sidewalk
I just finished you're book in 2 days, i must say that you're book is the second best book i ever read in my life.
In one day i read 125 pages i couldn't stop reading.
It really connected with me because what you explained in you're book i can see happening around me.

What i found fascinating was that some information expained in you're book was the same as in The Millionaire Fastlane .
So it all really connects with eachother.

I found out i am in the second circle. I need to learn to make money and start a business and learn about leadership to progress to the third circle but that is gonna take a long time before that happens.

Thank you for sharing you're knowledge to help other people.

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014
I've never had a subscription. I did however purchase their Udemy course on "How To Become a Great Entrepreneur" when it went on sale. Gotta say I was pretty disappointed by it. They advertise it being 7 hours of content, but 1 of the hours was literally this interview which you can watch for free. I had already seen it so it left a pretty sour taste in my mouth; felt like I should have gotten 1/7 of my money back.

I only made it through about 1/3 of the course, so this may not be entirely fair. But I stopped because it felt like a rehashed version of Third Circle Theory, which I had already read. I still get their emails when their subscription goes on sale or things like that, but I am hesitant to do it after what felt like wasting $50 on the Udemy course. Third Circle Theory is a great book, and you can learn a lot from it. I don't know if the extra money spent on a subscription will give you much more value than their $12 book already does.

Excellent response, thank you.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Has anyone here bought the subscription to the program?

Yes, I found value in it. As a marketer alot of the things some of those guys divulge is awesome. You'd want to run through all the entrepreneurs stories and get to hear first hand how they did it.

Personally worth much more than the $30/month, to me atleast.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...