What's new

Recovering Soul walked into TheFastLane forum

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BlackMagician

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 18, 2018
Messages
785
Location
Mumbai, India
Rep Bank
$3,235
User Power: 267%
Hi Friends and Mentors,

Myself Zafer, 24yrs old, from India. Computer science graduate. As the title says, i am a recovering soul.

Since from my school days, my thoughts were little different from others my age. I was smart and figured many truths and wise things from simple experiences.

Like i never watch TV, No Junk foods, fill the needs of others, don't reinvent the wheel, helping others... and all these stuffs. I usually lived my life on these good principles which maybe the reason i was happy in my life. I always had good business/ needs filling ideas in my brain.

I was around 19 yrs old, when i planned my life. Working(and learning) for 2 yrs after graduation to earn some money (middle class family) and then start my own business (i had many ideas at that time) and become financially abundant and freedom of time.

But nothing went like that. Family (parents) started having issues. And all those crazy stuffs, which broke me from inside after my limit of endurance crossed.

I started living in Fear, anxiety and low confidence. Due to that i took bad habits in my life. Anime!. I literally watch them every day. After that Manga and Video Games. All these bad habits just took away my soul and creativity and i fell into despair, achieving nothing.

This is my stupid story.

I started recovering myself past 2-3 months. I read Think and grow rich which helped me some to clear my heart.
Right now i am working in MNC, but as i said, my soul wants to do something good, something valuable, something which i will be proud of.

I am planning to start researching for businesses i can do. I have just started reading TMF . Hope this will give me more hope.

I have some ideas for business and drive to do.

Right now i feel that i need a mentor. The Mentor who can guide me from side, and i do, work, act, plan etc. I hope some of you become my mentor and guide this poor soul. I just need some motivation, some hope, some kind of spark.

I kind of trailed off from the intro topic to self blabbing, but after going through some post from you guys i felt that you guys will understand and guide me.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco and others.
P.S - I came across this forum Yesterday.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, @Begis Naliso .

Zua fup'v jewi vu etl qiuqmi jisi vu nipvus zua cideati vjiz emsiefz fof.

Emm zua jewi vu fu ot dmodl up vjios atispeni epf sief xjev vjiz jef qutvif ( Tqipf tuni voni up vjot gusan csuxtoph vjsuahj HUMF epf PUVECMI vjsieft vu lpux xju't xju).

Epf...@NK FiNesdu nipvust iwiszupi vjsuahj VNG epf APTDSOQVIF.

Sief epf eqqmz vjin op zuas mogi.
 
Last edited:
Vjepl zua. o xomm sief cuvj cuult.
Liiq siefoph VNG epf APTDSOQVIF.

Cetif up xjev zua teof up vji gostv qutv, O vjopl APTDSOQVIF ot vji upi zua tjuamf ci siefoph gostv. Cav epzxezt cuvj esi e huuf tvesv.

Et gus vjsieft, vjot nohjv jimq zua.

Miespopht gsun 700+ QNt xovj gimmux gusan nincist
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom