The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recovering Soul walked into TheFastLane forum

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Hi Friends and Mentors,

Myself Zafer, 24yrs old, from India. Computer science graduate. As the title says, i am a recovering soul.

Since from my school days, my thoughts were little different from others my age. I was smart and figured many truths and wise things from simple experiences.

Like i never watch TV, No Junk foods, fill the needs of others, don't reinvent the wheel, helping others... and all these stuffs. I usually lived my life on these good principles which maybe the reason i was happy in my life. I always had good business/ needs filling ideas in my brain.

I was around 19 yrs old, when i planned my life. Working(and learning) for 2 yrs after graduation to earn some money (middle class family) and then start my own business (i had many ideas at that time) and become financially abundant and freedom of time.

But nothing went like that. Family (parents) started having issues. And all those crazy stuffs, which broke me from inside after my limit of endurance crossed.

I started living in Fear, anxiety and low confidence. Due to that i took bad habits in my life. Anime!. I literally watch them every day. After that Manga and Video Games. All these bad habits just took away my soul and creativity and i fell into despair, achieving nothing.

This is my stupid story.

I started recovering myself past 2-3 months. I read Think and grow rich which helped me some to clear my heart.
Right now i am working in MNC, but as i said, my soul wants to do something good, something valuable, something which i will be proud of.

I am planning to start researching for businesses i can do. I have just started reading TMF . Hope this will give me more hope.

I have some ideas for business and drive to do.

Right now i feel that i need a mentor. The Mentor who can guide me from side, and i do, work, act, plan etc. I hope some of you become my mentor and guide this poor soul. I just need some motivation, some hope, some kind of spark.

I kind of trailed off from the intro topic to self blabbing, but after going through some post from you guys i felt that you guys will understand and guide me.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco and others.
P.S - I came across this forum Yesterday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
Welcome to the forum, @Zafer Mukeri .

You don't have to ask people here to mentor you because they already did.

All you have to do is click on their username and read what they had posted ( Spend some time on this forum browsing through GOLD and NOTABLE threads to know who's who).

And...@MJ DeMarco mentors everyone through TMF and UNSCRIPTED .

Read and apply them in your life.

Last edited:

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018

BlackMagician