The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Arrested, walked into jails then walking out of it! I am Hyun johnny Goo! I am being a King!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

JohnnyClub

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Before start this story, I am screaming aloud!!!
Since my age now as 28, until 33, I am going to make the real business on the market, putting attitude making myself the most beautiful, sexiest millionaire, the king!!!

I’m(Means will be) buying a good house for my mom, dad and my sister. I’m driving my Lamborghini Huracan EVO next to the girl I love “SOO(her nickname only I call so searching who she is just a wasting of your time)”. I am being woken up in my bed in my house on 822 Sarbonn rd belair CA 90077!!

It’s been done about a year ago. It was accidentally finished at that time. My buddy kept telling me to read Millionaire Fastlane and I’ve been telling him “I don’t buy it.”.
However couple of days right before Korean’s national holiday ‘Seolnal’ I was sick and tired and saw it at a book store around Hongik university. I didn’t pay first, reading it from 2:30 afternoon and finished reading it at 9 p.m.
Then it BEGAN.
I was insanely curious. I started to rethink about my life, myself and my soul.
I was am and will be studying for being the millionaire and billionaire beyond the next level!!
And I wanted to take a deep dive into the subject and book ‘To become the millionaire.’
I had to stand alone since I was having second year of middle school.
I was working to stay alive like having an endless battle. Literally, I had to stay alive.
And I running a crappy account on torrent to make small money killing my time(a lot for searching, downloading and uploading). Of course it was making so little and I didn’t care and know if it was illegal or not. Then I had to see the officers. I cried.. not for getting into jails but for embarrassing myself.
(Pretty shameful but I want to say everything here.)
Passing over a decade working as just employed, I found it and I am now studying Unscripted.

I told my boss I want to quit. I found myself fooling and working, looking forward the payday. One stupid thing I had was I already was making one sword that lets myself be free from 24/7, monday to friday, 9 to 6 life.
I was working as a web developer. However, at the same time, I was also running myself as a private English teacher making more money paying less time.
Now I see one clear after quitting the company, learning. More attitude by myself.. it is really scary. Yeah it is the beginning(Fri, 13. Dec. 2019), it is crazily terrifying. If I fail, I may take a harder time, but I won’t give up! No matter what is waiting or coming to me, no matter I have to open a bin and put a deep-sixed sandwich into my mouth, I won’t stop till I be at least a millionaire one time in my life.
No threat knocks me down.
I am Hyun Johnny Goo from Pyengchon, Gyeonggi-do, south Korea.

My time is now!
Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

francevalue

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 29, 2019
France
Before start this story, I am screaming aloud!!!
Since my age now as 28, until 33, I am going to make the real business on the market, putting attitude making myself the most beautiful, sexiest millionaire, the king!!!

I’m(Means will be) buying a good house for my mom, dad and my sister. I’m driving my Lamborghini Huracan EVO next to the girl I love “SOO(her nickname only I call so searching who she is just a wasting of your time)”. I am being woken up in my bed in my house on 822 Sarbonn rd belair CA 90077!!

It’s been done about a year ago. It was accidentally finished at that time. My buddy kept telling me to read Millionaire Fastlane and I’ve been telling him “I don’t buy it.”.
However couple of days right before Korean’s national holiday ‘Seolnal’ I was sick and tired and saw it at a book store around Hongik university. I didn’t pay first, reading it from 2:30 afternoon and finished reading it at 9 p.m.
Then it BEGAN.
I was insanely curious. I started to rethink about my life, myself and my soul.
I was am and will be studying for being the millionaire and billionaire beyond the next level!!
And I wanted to take a deep dive into the subject and book ‘To become the millionaire.’
I had to stand alone since I was having second year of middle school.
I was working to stay alive like having an endless battle. Literally, I had to stay alive.
And I running a crappy account on torrent to make small money killing my time(a lot for searching, downloading and uploading). Of course it was making so little and I didn’t care and know if it was illegal or not. Then I had to see the officers. I cried.. not for getting into jails but for embarrassing myself.
(Pretty shameful but I want to say everything here.)
Passing over a decade working as just employed, I found it and I am now studying Unscripted.

I told my boss I want to quit. I found myself fooling and working, looking forward the payday. One stupid thing I had was I already was making one sword that lets myself be free from 24/7, monday to friday, 9 to 6 life.
I was working as a web developer. However, at the same time, I was also running myself as a private English teacher making more money paying less time.
Now I see one clear after quitting the company, learning. More attitude by myself.. it is really scary. Yeah it is the beginning(Fri, 13. Dec. 2019), it is crazily terrifying. If I fail, I may take a harder time, but I won’t give up! No matter what is waiting or coming to me, no matter I have to open a bin and put a deep-sixed sandwich into my mouth, I won’t stop till I be at least a millionaire one time in my life.
No threat knocks me down.
I am Hyun Johnny Goo from Pyengchon, Gyeonggi-do, south Korea.

My time is now!
Thank you.
Welcome! (822 sarbonne road has already been sold :smuggy:)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom