The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rare planetary alignment "Cardinal Climax"

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I remember when I was a young lad... oh it was about the year 851 AD. It was only a few years after the death of Pope Sergius II. What a terrible tragedy. He died of gout while trying to mediate a dispute between the patriarchs of Aquileiahttp://www.answers.com/topic/aquileia and Grado.

Anyway, it was a stormy evening when a man on a horse dropped a letter off to the family. We learned that Rome just had a violent earthquake which damaged Pope Leo's wall he had built 4 years prior, which is also known as the Leonine Wall. It also destroyed the Colosseum.

Back during that time, earthquakes were not heard of much in most parts of the world. But then again, not everyone received notification like my family did that stormy night.

:banana:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.