The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Charlie Brown's voice actor is dead via suicide, seems like he's struggled with mental health for years. RIP.

OMG this is really shocking and sad... Not expected at all. In fact, I didn't even know he was still around.

RIP. Always will be classics.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
5FD27B10-A929-423B-89EE-AB9D5740AD2F.jpeg
:eek: Seriously Google it.:rofl:

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
"Opportunity is a solution to an inconvenience. Opportunity is simplification. Opportunity is a feeling. Opportunity is comfort. Opportunity is better service. Opportunity is fixing pain. Opportunity is putting weak companies out of business." (MJ DeMarco, The Millionaire Fastlane )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nothing is more frustrating than paying for some type of service that is supposed to make things easier and more streamlined, when in reality, it does exactly the opposite with shitty user interfaces, shitty customer service, and shitty help docs. Instead of saving me X hours, it is costing me X hours. SMH.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1486772334635536395

Time for freedom to make a comeback?

Brazilian truckers are mobilizing in solidarity with Canada's. A bunch of USA truckers as well. This could be the spark that ignites the fire of freedom. Ain't I too optimistic for what we've seen so far? Well see. Time after tyranny rises, the other pole, freedom, must rise as well to balance the energy, is the bipolar design of this universe. Troudeau is hiding because of "muh near contact with covid case". Are tyrants in fear? We'll see.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Nothing is more frustrating than paying for some type of service that is supposed to make things easier and more streamlined, when in reality, it does exactly the opposite with shitty user interfaces, shitty customer service, and shitty help docs. Instead of saving me X hours, it is costing me X hours. SMH.
Technology thing? DM me if you want a second set of eyes... I might have used the same thing!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Jesus FN Christ, I've spent over an hour simply trying to explain the problem to someone who clearly has English as a 3rd language. Spend 1 hour trying to explain the problem, spend 1 hour trying to have the agent mimic the problem, and then suddenly disconnect the tech support connection. Such beautiful customer service. Two hours gone, and I'm still stuck with the same damn issue. Now I get the priviledge of repeating the same problem to a new agent who will spend an hour delivering boilerplate answers that don't solve the problem.

Yes, this is a public corporation.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

I think you "owe" them a glowing testimonial. Come on, what's the company?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Jesus FN Christ, I've spent over an hour simply trying to explain the problem to someone who clearly has English as a 3rd language. Spend 1 hour trying to explain the problem, spend 1 hour trying to have the agent mimic the problem, and then suddenly disconnect the tech support connection. Such beautiful customer service. Two hours gone, and I'm still stuck with the same damn issue. Now I get the priviledge of repeating the same problem to a new agent who will spend an hour delivering boilerplate answers that don't solve the problem.

Lol this is totally normal now.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Not into art but this would be a cool thing to have at home or in a home gym:

zk3n1doywhe81.jpg

via https://www.reddit.com/r/davidgoggins/comments/sf137m View: https://www.reddit.com/r/davidgoggins/comments/sf137m/my_latest_acrylic_painting_of_david_goggins_if/

@Antifragile you'd probably enjoy this, too

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I like the message and the dude’s philosophy on life! But I don’t need his mug in my house :rofl:

How about his mug on your coffee mug? Come on man, I need to know what to get you for your birthday.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
How about his mug on your coffee mug? Come on man, I need to know what to get you for your birthday.
I thought we settled this! His boxers!?!
What else could he mean by “stay hard” ? :rofl:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I just saw some comments blaming the high GPU prices on "antivaxxers". People actually believe that crap. The media has brainwashed then to blame literally anything on them. It blows my mind.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Jesus FN Christ, I've spent over an hour simply trying to explain the problem to someone who clearly has English as a 3rd language. Spend 1 hour trying to explain the problem, spend 1 hour trying to have the agent mimic the problem, and then suddenly disconnect the tech support connection. Such beautiful customer service. Two hours gone, and I'm still stuck with the same damn issue. Now I get the privilege of repeating the same problem to a new agent who will spend an hour delivering boilerplate answers that don't solve the problem.

I cancelled this shit pile and tried another service. The cancellation will add more hours to my workload, but I refuse to reinforce and monetarily support shitty service that doesn't serve to solve problems, but serves to pacify customers, like checking a box on a clipboard.

BTW, 24/6 support is worthless if whomever responds is not capable of answering, solving, or doing a DAMN THING.

And what's more infuriating is when I finally get a hold of someone, they want to engage in idle chit-chat like, "How is your day going?" or "Any plans for the weekend?" -- hows my FN day? It sucks because I have to spend 2 hours on the phone with you assholes because your F*cking product doesn't work.

I just saw some comments blaming the high GPU prices on "antivaxxers". People actually believe that crap. The media has brainwashed then to blame literally anything on them. It blows my mind.

Funny how when someone gets the CV19, the first question people want to know is their vax status as their brainwashing needs the proper queue to tell them if they should feel empathetic, or spiteful. That's how F*cking sick these people are.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I cancelled this shit pile and tried another service. The cancellation will add more hours to my workload, but I refuse to reinforce and monetarily support shitty service that doesn't serve to solve problems, but serves to pacify customers, like checking a box on a clipboard.

A lot of the time I just block charges from the company if its too difficult. I did this with AWS. Send them and email and then have the credit card company deal with it :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Had another shrimp shack moment today. They’re becoming more frequent.

So, I’m gassing up the truck and the gas pump is just literally screaming at me about Wendy’s fries, no joke, screaming, then it goes on to some evidently financial news called “Cheddar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” pronounced with the exclamation points out of a skinny jeans wearing beta male, effeminate. Then someone named Maria Menunoz wants to tell me how to “live better.”

I’m looking at this shit and thinking to myself… No F*cking wonder. This is America now. It was bizarre. But I know I’m not wrong. This is idiocracy in the making.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

So, I’m gassing up the truck and the gas pump is just literally screaming at me about Wendy’s fries, no joke, screaming, then it goes on to some evidently financial news called “Cheddar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” pronounced with the exclamation points out of a skinny jeans wearing beta male, effeminate. Then someone named Maria Menunoz wants to tell me how to “live better.”

I’m looking at this shit and thinking to myself… No f*cking wonder. This is America now. It was bizarre. But I know I’m not wrong. This is idiocracy in the making.
Lol... "idiocracy"

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I’m looking at this shit and thinking to myself… No f*cking wonder. This is America now. It was bizarre. But I know I’m not wrong. This is idiocracy in the making.

Sounds like a Shell station.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.