The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I know there has been a lot of chatter from the "I am rich don't need to work, so I am depressed as f*ck because life has no meaning". I hear that message and I accept it to be true for those who write it. But it's not true for me.

I was up at 5AM today (as usual) and got busy. If I am the best of me, my life has meaning. My family will watch me, my friends, my offspring - anyone willing to watch should get some benefit. If you meet me, I want you to walk away 1% better than you were before meeting me. Goggins is another level, but we share similar world view. There are no record pull ups in my future, I have no interest in that. That's because we have different paths.

If my example helps a few people, even if briefly - my life was meaningful. And yeah, I hear you all - we are but specs of dust in the universe. 100 years from now there may not be a USA, let alone me in the memory of people.

It's not about that. Life is short. I commit to living it, not existing as part of it. Living is an action. Loving someone is active too. And in all that I find deep meaning.

Thanks for sharing @MTF - Goggins is the man! I'll be buying his book as soon as it comes out.

Your posts on this topic have been slowly but stubbornly digging into my brain. Today I decided to start working on a little new project you may find interesting (I'll post about it when it's ready).

I have this deep, strange love/hate connection with discomfort. I never really considered it that much of an example for others as I'm doing it entirely for myself. But it actually does affect other people.

A couple of weeks ago a friend visited from another city and I organized a trip so that he could try freediving. He was very uncomfortable with the thought but was open to the challenge (perhaps because of how I was stubbornly selling it to him).

Seeing him experience it and then talking with him afterward completely pumped up, extremely proud of himself and excited by exploring a new world (and I imagine a new part of his inner world, too), I was very grateful for playing this little role in his life.

It's a fleeting moment and a meaningless experience in the grand scheme of things but who cares. It matters now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
My brother in law bought a fully loaded Ram 2500 Limited diesel. Fully loaded. 85k list. Bought it through Costco for 76k or something like that. No haggling with dealers. They just locate the vehicle, have you commit, then it's up to you to complete the transaction and handle your own financing or do that through the dealer. He also sold his used vehicle for great price for him since used vehicle prices are so high.

It's a pretty nice truck for his bread routes. It can easily handle both the business trailer and his camper. As far as I could tell, it doesn't seem to suffer the Chrysler pedigree. The fit and finish seemed top notch.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Wanted to add this as well, @Antifragile:

Perhaps only people who watched La casa de papel (Money Heist) will relate to this but I find these two clips so incredibly emotional I literally cried when rewatching them one day 10+ times in a row:

[SPOILER ALERT]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9-5Es_Txk

Translation of the most powerful part from Spanish:

Facing the sun, little brother.
I want to die on a beach.
I want the judge who comes to lift my body, to say:
What a bastard!

In the context of the series it's about pulling a legendary heist but it just as well applies to life. The concept of "dying facing the sun" for some reason speaks to me a lot.

And this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xtWk9VJ5s

The most powerful parts:

Like people with no sense of rhythm that can't dance,
the Professor just sat at the table,
and he asked himself,
what weighs more?
Love or death?

Life weighs more, little brother.
Life.
And then there's me. Even though I'm dying, I'm getting married.
Don't you think it's a beautiful contradiction?
(...)
Death can be the greatest opportunity of your life.

Again, this may be a little hard to understand without the context of the series and particularly the character of Berlin. Basically, he's living his life to the fullest even though he knows how near the end he is. He just accepts his fate and focuses on enjoying what he still has.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Some weeks ago, I finally found the time to paper-trade on TD Ameritrade.

I wanted to practice MJ's options selling on the major indices like SPY and other blue chips...but I decided to start with single direction trades (i.e. long calls and puts) to see how they worked in real life. Even spent some time playing with the DTEs and strike price selections (see how OTM and ITM worked).

Then along the way I realised I liked SPY for its volume and price action (even as low as the 1-3 min timeframe)...and you could use RSI and simple support/resistance TA work to enter/exit SPY trades on the short term rebounds or corrections. And buy 0-3 DTE for day trades...mostly ITM worked out for me (OTM options are likely lottery tickets...less likely for underlying to hit strike price)

I googled about and found that scalping the SPY (and similar indices) was a very common practice.

As long you had tight cut losses (ie you get out once the trend breaks Hull MA), didn't overextend your trades, and all the other rules...it felt solid. I took profits quickly when I had 10-15% or more in the bag...and just waited for a comfy setup on SPY to turn up.

Went and found r/OptionsMillionaire and its Discord...which is filled with folks who also concentrate on mostly trading SPY...except they do sell theta or open spreads too. Very non r/WSB...and the boss of the place does live trades tri-weekly...so I could learn new stuffs.

I had to get out of r/thetagang...full of arrogant, condescending folks who downvote folks asking genuine questions (as newbie as they may sound)-- and try to force everyone to trade the wheel (which is NOT the only theta strategy around).

So I've been running my scalp strategies a few days a week recently...and let's say the gains are MUCH BETTER than trading on Bursa Malaysia, where I started my trading in. Not millionaire gains....a thousand bucks a day or so based on a few hundred grand paper capital.

The Malaysian market isn't exactly the center of attention (not to mention non-stop foreign investor outflow ever since a major PM scandal in 2018)...and even good companies get torn to shreds by smart money. So which goes to say that in both entrepreneurship and investing and trading...better to pick a market or field where you can win better.

I'll practice the SPY trading for a few more weeks-- then I'll drop in some money to do live trades.

If all goes well...I might just end up pulling all my money out of Malaysian markets (for short term trades) and concentrate more on SPY.

The one difficult thing is that I'd have to trade the US market at 10.30pm to MIDNIGHT HERE in Malaysia...so my sleeping hours gonna go whack till I adjust. But its actually...good? I'll have all day to do my freelance writing work (instead of watching Malaysian stocks like a hawk). And even if I have foreign clients meeting me at night, I can either skip that day's trading sessions or just jump in midway to steal some scalps after the call is done.

In the Telegram group I haunt for Malaysian investors...quite a few have also TOTALLY exited Malaysian stocks and did well in crypto.

I'm seeing lots of anti-Malaysian sentiment though...have been noticing even Malaysian finance influencers on social media telling their followers to GET OUT of Malaysian stocks and go to US markets. I myself only have some utilities, banking stocks for my local investments...no more local semiconductors, but eyeing tin mining and silicon companies that have recently picked up from EV themes and more supply bottlenecks/inflation.

Let's say I'm just very disappointed with my country...lots of stupid shit happening recently...Anti Corruption Chief with shady stock positions being protected by the government, national badminton player banned over some request for more support, a total lack of guidance on flood disaster recovery...at times it feels difficult talking to the few Malaysian friends I still have because I know they don't have answers to solve these things.

Maybe...except a few recent ones I met in business...but their answers are more likely to be just to focus on building our wealth so we have more options to go to other places.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Wanted to add this as well, @Antifragile:

Perhaps only people who watched La casa de papel (Money Heist) will relate to this but I find these two clips so incredibly emotional I literally cried when rewatching them one day 10+ times in a row:

[SPOILER ALERT]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9-5Es_Txk

Translation of the most powerful part from Spanish:

In the context of the series it's about pulling a legendary heist but it just as well applies to life. The concept of "dying facing the sun" for some reason speaks to me a lot.

And this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xtWk9VJ5s

The most powerful parts:

Again, this may be a little hard to understand without the context of the series and particularly the character of Berlin. Basically, he's living his life to the fullest even though he knows how near the end he is. He just accepts his fate and focuses on enjoying what he still has.

I lack the context to appreciate the videos you posted. But along the same lines I find Stephen Hawking to have led an amazing life, in spite of always knowing it was about to end. I highly recommend his books.

"After my expectations had been reduced to zero, every new day became a bonus, and I began to appreciate everything I did have. While there’s life, there is hope."
Brief Answers to the Big Questions.png

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Antifragile sorry, just remembered this as well.

These two songs are incredibly powerful:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2CwZ1UTSSA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeZNXdu-gs

Mike Posner has a very powerful story of personal growth. It includes struggle with fame, addictions, grief after losing his father and then a friend, and eventually finding a new meaning in his life and some crazy experiences (like walking across America and getting bitten by a rattlesnake).

The guy had it all, yet suffered a terrible period of time (described briefly in the first video I linked). As far as I know he needed years to recover from his dark period, find motivation to keep going and create for himself a new role (not defined by his past successes). I think that @biophase may relate to Mike's story, too.

He recently admitted to being inspired by Goggins, too:

View: https://twitter.com/MikePosner/status/1477393099450032132

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Who do y'all follow for these topics:
  • Self-reliance/self-sufficiency
  • Off-grid living
  • Homeschooling
  • Privacy/Data Security
  • Other relevant/related topics
Self-reliance as in farming:
There's several farming books on Kindle but I think a few of these authors have podcasts? I'm a book person not podcast or Twitter..

The Farmers Office
The Market Gardener
The Permaculture Handbook
The Organic No-Till Farming Revolution
The Urban Farmer
The Year-Round Hoophouse

Homeschooling Podcasts and Info:
CiRCE Institute
Schole Sisters (they chat a but too much for me but my friends adore them)
Literary Life
ReadAloud Revival
1000 Hours Outdoor Challenge
And if you want meaty only smart ppl who can handle big words book, try Consider This by Karen Glass.

For living off-grid the first step is making your food from scratch or starting a small garden. For homeschooling just develop the habit of reading books to your kid, often and when not reading using audible or librivox to read to them during "quiet" time. If you set up that ONE habit, the habit of paying attention while listening, you will have done a helluva lot. Depending on age you can also start setting up your cycle systems.

It's a really good habit to cycle through the day. This works for you as well as your kids, basically like Pomodoro but with areas of interest or toy sections (whatever you want to call it).
Toy Time
Book time
Snack time
Water time
Block time
Outside time

You get it.

So the toy chest toys are played with from 9:00-9:30 then we get to read a few books when those toys are put away, (to the little happy song of "Clean clean up everybody do their part, etc etc..")
Then after 30 mins of book time it's snack time, (if the books are put away) then after snack time it's go outside time!! (If the snack area gets cleaned up..)

So you make a simple 30mins max pattern and you just stick to it. Toddlers need like 5-10 min cycles so that's why you have areas in your house or leven just living room. You literally pick them up and put them in a new spot. It takes about a week to adjust to but then they get it and they know what to expect.

Kids REALLY relax when they have that routine. And if you add cool things to different areas you keep the amusement factor high. I had bath toys for Water Time, and a Lego area on a big blanket for easy clean up when mine were old enough for duplex, and their little fighter men had their own box, and so on.

Basically since you're not giving them access to everything all day long it keeps their brain engaged and if you add in several hours of outside activity they'll be happy little people.

The crazy thing is if you do this for you, you'll be happy too. I know it sounds crazy but keeping tech books or magazines in the bathroom, poetry books near the dining room table, and a novel or two near your bedside makes you cycle through them all and not get burnt out. Add in a bunch of plants, working out, great food, and some friends and life is nice.

Most ppl don't understand that homeschooling is impossible without obedience. It's never too early to cultivate a culture of respect, respect for parents, respect for our things, and respect for ourselves (cleanliness).

HTH.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Self-reliance as in farming:
There's several farming books on Kindle but I think a few of these authors have podcasts? I'm a book person not podcast or Twitter..

The Farmers Office
The Market Gardener
The Permaculture Handbook
The Organic No-Till Farming Revolution
The Urban Farmer
The Year-Round Hoophouse

Homeschooling Podcasts and Info:
CiRCE Institute
Schole Sisters (they chat a but too much for me but my friends adore them)
Literary Life
ReadAloud Revival
1000 Hours Outdoor Challenge
And if you want meaty only smart ppl who can handle big words book, try Consider This by Karen Glass.

For living off-grid the first step is making your food from scratch or starting a small garden. For homeschooling just develop the habit of reading books to your kid, often and when not reading using audible or librivox to read to them during "quiet" time. If you set up that ONE habit, the habit of paying attention while listening, you will have done a helluva lot. Depending on age you can also start setting up your cycle systems.

It's a really good habit to cycle through the day. This works for you as well as your kids, basically like Pomodoro but with areas of interest or toy sections (whatever you want to call it).
Toy Time
Book time
Snack time
Water time
Block time
Outside time

You get it.

So the toy chest toys are played with from 9:00-9:30 then we get to read a few books when those toys are put away, (to the little happy song of "Clean clean up everybody do their part, etc etc..")
Then after 30 mins of book time it's snack time, (if the books are put away) then after snack time it's go outside time!! (If the snack area gets cleaned up..)

So you make a simple 30mins max pattern and you just stick to it. Toddlers need like 5-10 min cycles so that's why you have areas in your house or leven just living room. You literally pick them up and put them in a new spot. It takes about a week to adjust to but then they get it and they know what to expect.

Kids REALLY relax when they have that routine. And if you add cool things to different areas you keep the amusement factor high. I had bath toys for Water Time, and a Lego area on a big blanket for easy clean up when mine were old enough for duplex, and their little fighter men had their own box, and so on.

Basically since you're not giving them access to everything all day long it keeps their brain engaged and if you add in several hours of outside activity they'll be happy little people.

The crazy thing is if you do this for you, you'll be happy too. I know it sounds crazy but keeping tech books or magazines in the bathroom, poetry books near the dining room table, and a novel or two near your bedside makes you cycle through them all and not get burnt out. Add in a bunch of plants, working out, great food, and some friends and life is nice.

Most ppl don't understand that homeschooling is impossible without obedience. It's never too early to cultivate a culture of respect, respect for parents, respect for our things, and respect for ourselves (cleanliness).

HTH.
I love this post so much. We did a lot of this with my daughter before she was in school, and in Summer and weekends... and continue to help structure her time; but as she gets older, it's more and more helping her write her own schedule and develop her own routines and goals because "independence." Even if kids are in school (or will be later), what you wrote above is spot on. Structure early on actually helps kids control their own time later, because they understand how... Sergeant Wifey has done an amazing job implementing the executive discipline with Pvt E-2 Daughtery... just the right amount so that it becomes internal discipline.

It makes me really happy to see people putting thought into parenting and schooling, especially. As much as some of us are out to take over our little corners of the world, a measure of that ingenuity and drive applied to our home and family lives makes things a lot better.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Has anyone bought / made a building from natural granite, limestone, or other stone, as opposed to concrete or brick? Structural parts, not facades or pavers or countertops or whatnot. The Internet hates for me to search for "not what everyone is doing with their catalog 3/2 saltbox home." I know government buildings and fancy banks are being built with the damned stuff... maybe I should call an engineer?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

One SKU and a fully remote team... Valued at $1.2B.

Shows that there's no "correct" way of doing things. Most would have expanded into dozens of SKUs already and insisted on having a sexy office in an expensive major city.

By the way, I love their simplicity. Do one thing and do it exceptionally well.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Lex DeVille the article on preparation/survival/off-the-grid living is working again:

He's also working on a resource list:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Lex DeVille the article on preparation/survival/off-the-grid living is working again:

He's also working on a resource list:

Woah, this dude is spot on... then again, maybe he's just a good copywriter. Either way, he's saying the right words for me haha.

woah.PNG

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
View attachment 41788

Years ago...
View attachment 41790

Now...

View attachment 41789

Free speech for me. but not for thee.
I saw that this morning and came here to post it, you beat me to it!!

Neil Young is misinformation. That moron has been blasting his mouth so much lately. His massive crusade against the oil sands is a joke too. That clown and some other celebrities were flying helecopters all over the oil sands a few years back and then complaining about how evil oil is... From his helecopter....

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I saw that this morning and came here to post it, you beat me to it!!

Neil Young is misinformation. That moron has been blasting his mouth so much lately. His massive crusade against the oil sands is a joke too. That clown and some other celebrities were flying helecopters all over the oil sands a few years back and then complaining about how evil oil is... From his helecopter....
Oblivious to reality... Or, maybe it's classic "rules for thee, not for me."

We call it the "only person in the universe award."

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Neil Young

Guess he thinks a bunch of Boomers run Spotify and will remember his glory days when he might have had some influence. See ya Neil, and don't forget to take your mask with you!

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Guess he thinks a bunch of Boomers run Spotify and will remember his glory days when he might have had some influence. See ya Neil, and don't forget to take your mask with you!
I was going to say who does he think he is?

Spotify paid 100m specifically for joe rogan, I doubt he’s getting 11m listens a month. He’s certainly not getting people to sign up just to listen to him and no paying customer is going to leave with him.

He’s just throwing a tantrum and losing a passive income stream for no reason.

Also I’m fairly certain a big part of joes contract is that he can’t be censored. I remember when he first went to the platform workers were striking because he said something about trans people and they got upset. Nothing ever came of that.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Spotify paid 100m specifically for joe rogan, I doubt he’s getting 11m listens a month.

Neil has around 6m views a month before this, Joe Rogan is on 200m a month.

I don't think anyone on Spotify will be thinking too hard about removing Joe lol.

Also... Niel didn't even take down his music, he actually just removed his original press release.

I'm sure after a few minutes someone stepped in and outlined how stupid his "deal" was.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I don't think anyone on Spotify will be thinking too hard about removing Joe lol.

Also... Niel didn't even take down his music, he actually just removed his original press release.

I'm sure after a few minutes someone stepped in and outlined how stupid his "deal" was.
This is only going to make Joe more popular!

This should be in marketing and history textbooks. Call it the Trump effect, the Elon strategy, whatever you want: the more people who complain about your existence, the more prominent you become.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

No doubt whichever record label owns him told him to pull his head in

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
It's pretty interesting how these guys just can't handle open discussions anymore.

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 17.52.21.png

^ This never happened (it was from last year) but check out the language and demands.

What nutcases lol - it's crazy people like this even get hired in the first place.

Imagine the end result if you gave them full permission to "edit" things...

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 17.54.39.png

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It's pretty interesting how these guys just can't handle open discussions anymore.

View attachment 41803

^ This never happened (it was from last year) but check out the language and demands.

What nutcases lol - it's crazy people like this even get hired in the first place.

Imagine the end result if you gave them full permission to "edit" things...

View attachment 41804
it's all about opinions and feelings. Not a single "fact" check would be served.

I've heard stories about newspapers of old, where the owners tried to balance right-leaning journalists and left-leaning journalists, and editors were very meticulous about removing bias and presenting a neutral (truly neutral) take on the day's events.

What happened? How is everything so polarized? I can't think of a single neutral place to get the news. Even the local TV news is full of opinion and political undertones.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
it's all about opinions and feelings. Not a single "fact" check would be served.

I've heard stories about newspapers of old, where the owners tried to balance right-leaning journalists and left-leaning journalists, and editors were very meticulous about removing bias and presenting a neutral (truly neutral) take on the day's events.

What happened? How is everything so polarized? I can't think of a single neutral place to get the news. Even the local TV news is full of opinion and political undertones.
This but with the 6 companies that control all the media 43DBA4A9-4D5D-450E-A17B-777F8C08F172.jpeg
Edit: I just checked incase this was just a meme and that last article is real so I assume the others are too. What a laugh.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Neil Young only owns 50% to the rights of his songs. I highly doubt the investors who paid $150,000,000 for the rights & income would remove the songs from the biggest music platform in the world over some washed up oldman's temper tantrum.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Neil Young only owns 50% to the rights of his songs. I highly doubt the investors who paid $150,000,000 for the rights & income would remove the songs from the biggest music platform in the world over some washed up oldman's temper tantrum.

classic tale of the rebel becoming the status quo.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018