The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Questions about MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019
I have read all of MJ DeMarco's books, and the one I found most interesting and complete was Unscripted .
I have noticed that various gurus in his books are criticized because become rich by teaching people to get rich.
But is there incontrovertible evidence of companies owned by MJ before he wrote the fastlane millionaire? Some financial statements of these companies? I didn't find nothing in web.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But is there incontrovertible evidence of companies owned by MJ before he wrote the fastlane millionaire?

No, I made it all up. You've been fooled as have millions of others!

All joking aside, "DeMarco" is a penname which is likely why you don't find anything. My real name is often misprounounced and bit of a mouthful, not to mention it is synonymous for rotting trash. As for business, I founded limos.com as well as a transportation marketplace for used commercial vehicles, owned it for over 10 years. Sold it twice. That business now is poorly run which is why I rarely mention it. Now I'm a full time investor as well as I own my publishing business, this forum, and a few other side projects that are unadvertised. There are no other "companies" although my current publishing company also has a multi-million dollar valuation -- I've never considered myself a *serial* entrepreneur. At the time I wrote TMF , I never had to work another day in my life due to the profits of those businesses as well as the liquidations, which gave me the opportunity to pursue things that I normally wouldn't do, like writing, and running a forum -- two ventures that don't have a good return on time and not completely CENTS.

Hope this clarifies.

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019
I don't want to be sarcastic or create problems. I only want to discuss.
As I said before, I really appreciate your books, I have a subscription to INSIDERS from 2 years, but what I have noticed in my area (Europe) is that many fake "MJs" are emerging, take a rented Lamborghini and make photos in Dubai. They twist ( or distort ) your message in a "get rich quickly and without pain" and screw people. I talk about hundreds of fake "Mj" that are saying your same things ( and always forget about pain of this path). Considers that the situation is so serious that the government is making a ministerial order against these crimes.

How do you think the situation will evolve?
Because, for example, if you tell me that you have a multimillion dollar publishing company, people can argue that you have nothing different from the other "gurus" that sell books.
And you risk your image being associated with these "gurus".
Or that you have or had various companies. how many say it?
In my opinion, as the scam situation is becoming really unsustainable in Europe, one proof that allows you to be perceived credible from outsiders is to have a verifiable track record.
I repeat that I do not want to make controversy, because if I did not believe in your message I would not have even bought your products. but I want to know your opinion about it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but I want to know your opinion about it.

My opinion is I don't care. I can't control other gurus, their business models or practices, or other people's opinions.

If you don't like my track record, or lack thereof, you're welcome to stop listening to me and leave. I don't waste my time on things I cannot control, much less the opinions of armchair experts.

People can argue that you have nothing different from the other "gurus" that sell books.

But other gurus don't just sell books, they sell expensive and big ticket coaching offers at a clip of thousands of dollars per user. Their "book" is simply a trip wire to lure you into a $10K program which supposedly contains all the meat. Their books aren't their business model, what follows is. That's why they are forced to spend a fortune on marketing. That's where they make their money (big $ upsells), not on books that have slim margins after everyone has taken their cut.

My books aren't a lure, it's the product. There is nothing more to buy to get the entire steak. It's the entire philosophy framed in different manners and in each case, accessible for less than $20 bucks, and for most, free (most of my International readership has NOT bought anything of mine as they usually just steal my work.)

If this explanation doesn't work for you, then I cannot help you any further. If you want to associate me with all these other gurus with rented Lambos and rented luxury estates which serve to perpetrate their illusion, feel free to do so. Again, I cannot control malformed opinions and trying to do so, is a prescription for unhappiness and ultimately, insanity.

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands
I don't want to be sarcastic or create problems. I only want to discuss.
As I said before, I really appreciate your books, I have a subscription to INSIDERS from 2 years, but what I have noticed in my area (Europe) is that many fake "MJs" are emerging, take a rented Lamborghini and make photos in Dubai. They twist ( or distort ) your message in a "get rich quickly and without pain" and screw people. I talk about hundreds of fake "Mj" that are saying your same things ( and always forget about pain of this path). Considers that the situation is so serious that the government is making a ministerial order against these crimes.

How do you think the situation will evolve?
Because, for example, if you tell me that you have a multimillion dollar publishing company, people can argue that you have nothing different from the other "gurus" that sell books.
And you risk your image being associated with these "gurus".
Or that you have or had various companies. how many say it?
In my opinion, as the scam situation is becoming really unsustainable in Europe, one proof that allows you to be perceived credible from outsiders is to have a verifiable track record.
I repeat that I do not want to make controversy, because if I did not believe in your message I would not have even bought your products. but I want to know your opinion about it.
I think your frame of reference is wrong. MJ does not need to convince smooth brained people who want to ‘get rich quick with no effort’, or ‘outsiders’.

He does not need to convince anyone, since he already ‘made it’.

He shares his knowledge about entrepreneurship through his books, forum and other channels.

You might have missed the most important lesson from the books, which is to create REAL value, and people will tell their network. Build a productocracy. No need for heavy marketing/sales to lure in people.

How much marketing does MJ do? Do you see the difference?

Edit:
There is no problem here. Guru scammers might be a problem, but there will always be guru scammers, since people will always want to get rich without effort. Snake oil salesman, alchemy, history is full of them.

The reason there are so many scammers nowadays is a combination of inflation (harder work for less money) and the internet (instagram jealousy). Perfect breeding ground.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I have read all of MJ DeMarco's books, and the one I found most interesting and complete was Unscripted .
I have noticed that various gurus in his books are criticized because become rich by teaching people to get rich.
But is there incontrovertible evidence of companies owned by MJ before he wrote the fastlane millionaire? Some financial statements of these companies? I didn't find nothing in web.
I find this post highly insulting. Why are you asking this publically, instead of contacting MJ in private and asking about it if you’re so curious?

It seems like you’re coming into someone’s home to basically imply that they are a fraud in front of all the other guests. Does that seem polite and decent to you?

I actually admire how MJ has humored you, I can see that he is less reactive and more centered these days.

You’ve read Unscripted right? You’re a man of intelligence aren’t you? So can you not judge the quality of the writing and its usefulness while divorcing it from MJ’s past? Why is his past relevant to the quality of the work? If you read Unscripted , and found out later that it had been written for fun by someone who never ran a business in his life, would that make its observations false or not useful?

It’s very frustrating for me to read things like these because I find them highly disrespectful in the implications they make. My advice to you, if you want to get rich, is to learn to respect people around you more.

Instead of wasting your time deciding who is a fake guru and who isn’t start using that knowledge, ALL knowledge, and build a F*cking business. It’s not going to build itself, you know…

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

In my introduction post I wrote about meeting MJ many years ago, before he was a "guru" or a "best selling author". I met him before I read his first book and I only joined the forum a few years ago, so I'd like to think it is a pretty unbiased view.

Maybe this post will help you because I think you are focused on the wrong things...

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Mar 15, 2018

I’m confused. Why does it matter to you so much? Did something happen and you didn’t achieve some promise land? Where are you really coming from with these questions? It’s not like MJ is asking to raise money from the public.

Maybe my brain is wired differently. But I’ve never actually wondered what MJ did as his business (beyond what he shared in his books). I’ve landed here purely because Unscripted methods worked for me. CENTS is a great tool. It became a focus of mine building my business. I’ve been so focused on judging the books and the material that I never got to wondering about MJ’s history.

The more it matters who said it, the less it matters.

All that said, plenty of people on this forum met MJ and know his history.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
My opinion is I don't care. I can't control other gurus, their business models or practices, or other people's opinions.

If you don't like my track record, or lack thereof, you're welcome to stop listening to me and leave. I don't waste my time on things I cannot control, much less the opinions of armchair experts.

But other gurus don't just sell books, they sell expensive and big ticket coaching offers at a clip of thousands of dollars per user. Their "book" is simply a trip wire to lure you into a $10K program which supposedly contains all the meat. Their books aren't their business model, what follows is. That's why they are forced to spend a fortune on marketing. That's where they make their money (big $ upsells), not on books that have slim margins after everyone has taken their cut.

My books aren't a lure, it's the product. There is nothing more to buy to get the entire steak. It's the entire philosophy framed in different manners and in each case, accessible for less than $20 bucks, and for most, free (most of my International readership has NOT bought anything of mine as they usually just steal my work.)

If this explanation doesn't work for you, then I cannot help you any further. If you want to associate me with all these other gurus with rented Lambos and rented luxury estates which serve to perpetrate their illusion, feel free to do so. Again, I cannot control malformed opinions and trying to do so, is a prescription for unhappiness and ultimately, insanity.
You first paragraph sounds like stoic philosophy sir. But anyhow it all depends on perspective of people (real or manipulated by some gurus).
You have given true knowledge and experiences that changed my perspective and thinking. And i aslo want to thank you to treat your student (i call myself student here) really good. As you said "have a good luck findings millionaire who will treat you fairly". I think its part of your productocracy.

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Let's say MJ DeMarco lied about his success and it was a way to make money to sell books? Come on the money is not in the book sales, the guru's make cash from the upsell to the VIP CLUB for $1k or the weekened away for $15K. His socials are not of him pushing people towards CRYPTO WALLETS or Shilling other "GET RICH QUICK" shit.

(Pretty easy to fact check his success and see that he is the real McCoy)

He practices what he preaches, he is not here trying to sell a $5K course or a turn key business for $100K, MJ DeMarco is the furthest thing from a Guru. He is some one who has realized what we have born into and created a community for those who wish to escape this RAT race.

I do not need to know his financial statements - what the heck gives me this right?

Because the past is a good reflection of the future, putting your hope into the stock market and hopping for returns or trusting your government to make actions in your best interest is F*cking stupid.

This book was able to articulate the thoughts and feelings I have had since a child, watching my father work his a$$ off and never getting ahead, he played by all the rules to the T - then when the time came to retire he lost a huge portion due to the market. He will die a poor man another victim of the game.

I think it is time to re read the books Ermes

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
Now that I think about it, I have a question regarding MJ also.
How do we know you (MJ) really possessed the hip-hop dance skills you refer to? Huh? Do you have video? (that would be so sweet!) Or how about pictures of you in your hip-hop attire? (that would be sweet too but not as sweet as a video of your moves) And last but not least...how are your hip-hop moves nowadays? (a video of this may be even better then one from years ago!)

Double props to Antifragile, BizyDad, Black_Dragon43, KAIZOS, & MJ DeMarco for their responses, opinions and patience regarding MJ's guru status.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I think, thats an interesting thread.
As we are in this forum for a while, there is sure interest for the important people.

I dont think the OP is insulting.
And the respectful, pacient answeres speak for the overall quality of the forum with its members

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
And last but not least...how are your hip-hop moves nowadays?

I see everyone doing the running man on TikTok and I'm like, "WTF, I was doing that shit in the late 80's!!!"

I can still do it too, don't tempt me!

Or how about pictures of you in your hip-hop attire?

I was cutting it up in my mid 30s!

MoreDiablo005.jpg

ji1029

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jul 8, 2021
Some financial statements of these companies? I didn't find nothing in web.
MJ DeMarco doesn't OWE you proof of ANYTHING!!! You read his books, you are here on this forum asking questions, YOU clearly got something out of what you read. Take an honest step back, and reflect on your post. I hope you'll find it was simply misguided, maybe everything going on in Europe has impacted you and you felt that question was acceptable. That's fine, things happen but remember nobody forced you here. You're here because MJ's book resonated with you. Hang onto that, for dear life and let that energy be what guides you...not the other "noise" in your head. Be well.

Last edited:

Cascade

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Nov 3, 2013
Singapore
Really like how MJ answered this question

Nothing wrong with verifying and this mindset would keep you safe from shady deals BUT...
Actually if more effort had been put in, it would have been easy to have figured out as MJ gave so many references

Here's a hint: try either searching for "pen name" or Viperion and take it from there.

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019
This is the situation I wanted to avoid: categorizing the voice out of the chorus as a "failed man", "a person with the wrong mindset" ect.
I'm not here to criticize Mj's work, quite the contrary.
It has helped me a lot and continues to do. The book that find most useful and complete is definitely Unscripted .

I'm lucky in my life, because I was born into a wealthy family. My dad was an old school entrepreneur who also thought about producing wealth for his great grandchildren. 4 years ago I bought a bankrupt company and recovered it enough, and we are on an area of 15,000 square meters with about thirty workers.
I approached MJ's books because I realized that even though things are going well, I am still dissatisfied. This experience is certainly teaching me a lot of things, especially as regards the recovery of the company's credibility, the management of highly skilled employees and I'm thinking to write a thread to share mye experiences.
And I don't even think there is a totally "wrong" or a totally "right" mindset to be an entrepreneur. The images with the Lamborghini, apart from the fact that they are now inflated, are disturbing, because they can convey the wrong messages to certain people.
My post was a reaction to something I saw and I wanted to ask Mj about, without further controversy. A week ago I saw him in a sponsored on Fb, on an event organized by a well-known Italian company that sells, in succession: Courses for trading, courses for the right mindset, Courses for real - estate, courses on crypto currencies, courses on nft, pizza pasta and mandolino.
The feedback on the company is widely available on web and I will not talk about the seriousness or not. At this event there was also Kiyosaki and other people who got rich by explaining to others how to get rich by buying their course that would make them rich.
What is going on? It doesn't seem to me a coherent attitude to do business with people who have criticized themselves until yesterday.
The dust has risen because I asked for more info on Mj's past, which in some places is unclear. I have not criticized the method, that is very good. Are two different things. And at least before commenting some people must to be sure that can understand the text.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This is the situation I wanted to avoid: categorizing the voice out of the chorus as a "failed man", "a person with the wrong mindset" ect.
I'm not here to criticize Mj's work, quite the contrary.
It has helped me a lot and continues to do. The book that find most useful and complete is definitely Unscripted .

I'm lucky in my life, because I was born into a wealthy family. My dad was an old school entrepreneur who also thought about producing wealth for his great grandchildren. 4 years ago I bought a bankrupt company and recovered it enough, and we are on an area of 15,000 square meters with about thirty workers.
I approached MJ's books because I realized that even though things are going well, I am still dissatisfied. This experience is certainly teaching me a lot of things, especially as regards the recovery of the company's credibility, the management of highly skilled employees and I'm thinking to write a thread to share mye experiences.
And I don't even think there is a totally "wrong" or a totally "right" mindset to be an entrepreneur. The images with the Lamborghini, apart from the fact that they are now inflated, are disturbing, because they can convey the wrong messages to certain people.
My post was a reaction to something I saw and I wanted to ask Mj about, without further controversy. A week ago I saw him in a sponsored on Fb, on an event organized by a well-known Italian company that sells, in succession: Courses for trading, courses for the right mindset, Courses for real - estate, courses on crypto currencies, courses on nft, pizza pasta and mandolino.
The feedback on the company is widely available on web and I will not talk about the seriousness or not. At this event there was also Kiyosaki and other people who got rich by explaining to others how to get rich by buying their course that would make them rich.
What is going on? It doesn't seem to me a coherent attitude to do business with people who have criticized themselves until yesterday.
The dust has risen because I asked for more info on Mj's past, which in some places is unclear. I have not criticized the method, that is very good. Are two different things. And at least before commenting some people must to be sure that can understand the text.
Dude, what's wrong with you?! To start with, surprisingly, MJ has actually bothered and answered you, instead of locking up the thread or deleting it, which is what I would have done personally (although, I'm younger and a lot more hot-headed than MJ). But you didn't take the answer did you? You're continuing... Which makes me think that there are ulterior motives for what you're doing here. You don't just want to find out or satisfy your curiosity, you want to make a point in public. That's wrong, disrespectful, impolite and unethical. Again, if you're really curious, take this in private. Here, use this link: Contact us

Second, a man is free to do business with whoever he wants. Also, a man is not responsible for the actions of his business associates. If I am invited to an event, and I participate, and the host is Tai Lopez, does that mean that I'm a scammer? No - it just means Tai invited me to share my knowledge, and I accepted. I am not responsible for Tai's other actions. I'm just using Tai to get in front of his audience, and he obviously thinks his audience will benefit, that's why he's having me there. If I'm Steve Jobs and I criticize Microsoft, but nevertheless allow Microsoft Office on Mac am I being a hypocrite? No, of course not. Criticizing someone does not mean that you cease doing business with them. I hope that's not how you run your 30+ person operation.

Also as a side note because my a$$ is itchy and I'm curious, why do you have a picture with ladies crawling over your chest?!

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Y
Dude, what's wrong with you?! To start with, surprisingly, MJ has actually bothered and answered you, instead of locking up the thread or deleting it, which is what I would have done personally (although, I'm younger and a lot more hot-headed than MJ). But you didn't take the answer did you? You're continuing... Which makes me think that there are ulterior motives for what you're doing here. You don't just want to find out or satisfy your curiosity, you want to make a point in public. That's wrong, disrespectful, impolite and unethical. Again, if you're really curious, take this in private. Here, use this link: Contact us

Second, a man is free to do business with whoever he wants. Also, a man is not responsible for the actions of his business associates. If I am invited to an event, and I participate, and the host is Tai Lopez, does that mean that I'm a scammer? No - it just means Tai invited me to share my knowledge, and I accepted. I am not responsible for Tai's other actions. I'm just using Tai to get in front of his audience, and he obviously thinks his audience will benefit, that's why he's having me there. If I'm Steve Jobs and I criticize Microsoft, but nevertheless allow Microsoft Office on Mac am I being a hypocrite? No, of course not. Criticizing someone does not mean that you cease doing business with them. I hope that's not how you run your 30+ person operation.

Also as a side note because my a$$ is itchy and I'm curious, why do you have a picture with ladies crawling over your chest?

Also as a side note because my a$$ is itchy and I'm curious, why do you have a picture with ladies crawling over your chest?!
Yes you are right, sir MJ cleared me about this when i asked him question about kiyosaki
He said his disagrees with some of his ideas but that does not mean not attending summet.

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019
I don't know if this company is a scam or not, because I never tried their courses, and I don't mind. Is their business and I can't give a feedback.
In my opinion, if you criticize a business model (courses that are paid a lot of money) and then go to be a testimonial for these courses, it's like seeing a 3 Michelin star chef going to be the testimonial for a fast food chain. No offense to fast food. My opinion is that Mj didn't need it. Seeing his image associated to these expensive courses left me puzzled and dubious. And probably I'm not the only one with this emotion. I never had any doubts about what Mj was saying before that.
memories of when I was young and beautiful :)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Mar 15, 2018
This experience is certainly teaching me a lot of things, especially as regards the recovery of the company's credibility, the management of highly skilled employees and I'm thinking to write a thread to share mye experiences.
I encourage you to do that. I would gladly read and participate, it is an interesting topic.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
In my opinion, if you criticize a business model (courses that are paid a lot of money) and then go to be a testimonial for these courses, it's like seeing a 3 Michelin star chef going to be the testimonial for a fast food chain. No offense to fast food. My opinion is that Mj didn't need it. Seeing his image associated to these expensive courses left me puzzled and dubious. And probably I'm not the only one with this emotion. I never had any doubts about what Mj was saying before that.
Again, how is MJ a TESTIMONIAL for those courses when he's just a guest at an event that they organised?! Did MJ endorse their courses? Am I a testimonial for Tai Lopez's courses if I attend an interview or an event with him? That makes no sense to me man, it's utterly ridiculous! It's CANCEL CULTURE all over again, as if we should CANCEL some people because we disagree with them about something. Sorry, but not everyone has this poisonous mindset.

Reactions: MrE

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
why do you have a picture with ladies crawling over your chest?!
he is just an attention seeker.
for the right mindset, Courses for real - estate, courses on crypto currencies, courses on nft, pizza pasta and mandolino.
just because you read these other Authors and admired how they make make money, you wish to taint MJ way of ditching the slowlane.
on my personal view i started reading all other said "Financial Gurus" and i discovered the lies....
when i got TMF I read it twice search for the audio version, moved on to the Unscripted , now i read the Great rat race escape where he has broken the norm in all authors way of " he explains what opportunities he missed and what works out best all blend in a story.
I DOUBT YOU HAVE READ MJ'S BOOKS.
i respect this man, if you are not happy with his way of switching to fastlane. please Ermes go somewhere else and leave MJ and the forum alone !!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My patience is done with you and this thread.

Here's what you don't know, what you made up, and what you conveniently constructed in your head.

• A) I was asked to speak for a conference.
  • B) I hate speaking but viewed this as an opportunity to improve my presentation as well as expand my Fastlane message.
  • C) I asked for when and how long I needed to talk, and most importantly, what topic.
  • D) I gave them the cost of my appearance and I made sure that in the entirety of my hour long appearance, I would be delivering value, and selling nothing.
  • E) They informed me they sold courses and are like a training company, aka, Tony Robbins here in the US.
  • F) I spoke, delivering value bomb after value bomb.
  • G) I closed my browser and went on with my life.

If I refused to speak on stage (or in a podcast) with everyone I disagree with, I never speak publicly again. In fact, I'd probably never converse with the people here either. Should I refuse any advertisement placed here at the forum if I don't expressly endorse the product? Or more, use it? Please stop with the moral slippery slopes.

I'm vegan... should I refuse to be on the same stage or podcast with anyone who eats meat? Should I refuse to befriend, or lessor, be cordial to anyone who eats meat?

Your mind is your worst enemy, and it's not my problem.

and then go to be a testimonial for these courses

I never gave any testimonial for any course, neither in person, in my talk, or anywhere else. I spoke for 1 hour at a conference, and if the people who heard my talk heed that advice I spoke, they would find the need for an additional expensive course unnecessary, and well, superfluous.

Stop making shit up to suit your warped perspective.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've given this guy enough of my time (I've seen his now-deleted response) and I'm disappointed in myself for giving him a series of cordial explanations.

I'm done.

Believe whatever you want.

Cancel me at your discretion.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders