The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Put Down The FN Donuts!" (A Journey of Getting Healthy)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Well, here we are three weeks removed from the end of the Meetup and I'm just getting around to responding to the gauntlet thrown down by @LightHouse during his brief address to the Summit attendees.

He gently admonished us to not treat the Meetup as a "tips, tactics and tricks" conference but, rather, as an informal, quality networking opportunity that should be exploited - and I mean that in the best sense of the word - to its fullest capacity. (As an aside, via a special guest appearance, @Vigilante, did the same)

He also encouraged us to start execution/progress threads based on our experience that wonderful weekend and, as a nod to my presentation, mine will concentrate on weight loss. Specifically, my own.

At 5'8, 223 lbs I am overweight. Things need to change - quickly - but, of course, won't happen overnight. That is why I have given myself a target date: December 10, 2018

My birthday. A day when the proverbial "suit" such days are known for should be in good working order and bedroom-ready.:smile2: My target weight is 170-175 lbs with bodyfat at 10%. I wanted to return to muy thai ( I studied a bit years ago but not long enough to call myself a practitioner, by any stretch) but my cardiologist ixnayed that choice. He said my bllod pressure was too high.

Walking was recommended. I sulked. "Walking? Boring-a$$ s--t! How about Power Yoga?" Yoga was allowed. Thank goodness. Walking is great but I prefer a really active exercise routine. Which brings me to yoga. Not the most active exercise. However, for any people, especially the fellas, who think yoga is a little soft for them?

Disavow yourself of that opinion swiftly. Yoga will kick your keister! And clear your mind, which I need if 2018 is the year I anticipate it to be.

I don't know which form this progress thread will take but I'd like share videos, pictures, recipes and whatever else you folks might find interesting.

And there is another very special reason I want to start this thread.

@Philip Marlowe approached me as hotel staff were breaking down our meeting room. He took to heart what I'd said during my presentation about my health and wanted to stress the importance of optimal fitness. I didn't know him outside of his posts on the forum but the fact that he felt compelled to speak with me about the issue was humbling.

And appreciated. 'Til the next post...:smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Could you please change the title to "Put Down The F--kin' Donuts!"

I changed it...

Walking was recommended. I sulked. "Walking? Boring-a$$ s--t! How about Power Yoga?" Yoga was allowed. Thank goodness. Walking is great but I prefer a really active exercise routine. Which brings me to yoga. Not the most active exercise. However, for any people, especially the fellas, who think yoga is a little soft for them?

Just an FYI, 70-80% of your progress will come from what you put in your mouth, not from exercise.

So following the 80/20 rule, the #1 thing you should think about is FOOD, then exercise #2. Just an FYI.

There are some threads here about Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, and Intermittent Fasting; those seem to work well for a lot of people.

Nice to see the Execution thread from you! Yes! Lets make a new true story!

Limitless4Life

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Dec 20, 2016
Take it for what it's worth, but my highest recommendation for a health book is "Deep Nutrition" by Dr. Cate Shanahan. This is a deep read explaining why our ancestors were much healthier than we are now, how food is a language/set of instructions from our environment that are given to our DNA (in other words, we change our 'genetics' by how we eat) and how the rise of vegetable oils are literally killing us. It will change how you think of nutrition much like Unscripted changes how you think of, well, the Script.

Quick (unpersuasive) Summary:
Don't eat: (1) vegetable oils (canola, corn, soybean etc.) which is what's in most manufactured food/restaurants - its cheaper. (2) excess sugar

Do eat: (1)meat on the bone (2)sprouted/fermented foods (pickles, yogurt, ezekiel bread) (3) fresh food (local, pasture raised meat/milk etc.) (4)organ meat...yes liver, hearts, eyes etc. If you can't do it, eat your eggs with runny yolks - similar makeup.

Best of luck to you sir!

Gary

Elevatin' the Celebratin'
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Mar 18, 2011
San Diego
@Chitown, you made a good point about the stereotypical male opinion of yoga. I had the same dim view. But @Garyswife flipped me and I ain't looking back. Yoga is a major league workout. I've been taking the high-energy weights meets yoga meets cardio classes and it is a humbling yet massively rewarding experience.

You got this.

Looking forward to your progress and seeing less of you;)

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Just an FYI, 70-80% of your progress will come from what you put in your mouth, not from exercise.
@MJ DeMarco,

Absolutely! I've already cut back on sugar and beer. Surprisingly, I don't find myself craving the stuff. A lot of it has to do with a conversation I had with @LightHouse a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned that he didn't "dabble". Either you're committing or bullshitting. I am bringing my behind over to the non-dabble side of the menu. Considering how ruthless the people are in this forum when it comes to fakers, Fastlane wrath is not to be f---ked with!

I plan to ask a local Fastlaner to be my "authenticator" when it comes to confirming weight loss numbers. Also, I will check out the different diet threads you mentioned. I picked up a copy of a paleo magazine a couple of weeks ago. My lady loves it and is already planning menus for our family.

Another true story on tap.

Thanks for the well-wishes, MJ!

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Take it for what it's worth, but my highest recommendation for a health book is "Deep Nutrition" by Dr. Cate Shanahan. This is a deep read explaining why our ancestors were much healthier than we are now, how food is a language/set of instructions from our environment that are given to our DNA (in other words, we change our 'genetics' by how we eat) and how the rise of vegetable oils are literally killing us. It will change how you think of nutrition much like Unscripted changes how you think of, well, the Script.

Quick (unpersuasive) Summary:
Don't eat: (1) vegetable oils (canola, corn, soybean etc.) which is what's in most manufactured food/restaurants - its cheaper. (2) excess sugar

Do eat: (1)meat on the bone (2)sprouted/fermented foods (pickles, yogurt, ezekiel bread) (3) fresh food (local, pasture raised meat/milk etc.) (4)organ meat...yes liver, hearts, eyes etc. If you can't do it, eat your eggs with runny yolks - similar makeup.

Best of luck to you sir!
@Limitless4Life ,

Thank you for the insights and recommendations. We don't eat any of the above oils and just purchased a new supply of pasture raised eggs, lamb chops (Man do I love lamb chops. Lord have mercy). Chicken, salmon, black cod, and pacific cod - all wild caught. Sweet potatoes. Broccoli. Zucchini. Bell Peppers. Mushrooms (I hate mushrooms but I'll eat them to get lean and healthy).

I'll get a copy of "Deep Nutrition". I love books like those.

Thank you for your well-wishes.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
@Chitown, you made a good point about the stereotypical male opinion of yoga. I had the same dim view. But @Garyswife flipped me and I ain't looking back. Yoga is a major league workout. I've been taking the high-energy weights meets yoga meets cardio classes and it is a humbling yet massively rewarding experience.

You got this.

Looking forward to your progress and seeing less of you;)
@Gary,

You looked good at the Meetup.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Looking forward to you enjoying a healthy lifestyle now. Congratulations on taking the first steps. Keep updating mate it's great.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Years ago, when I lived in London and was fighting fit, my job moved to another building.

I didn’t have to commute by motorbike anymore and instead walked to work each day.

30 minutes there, 30 minutes back.

Before I knew it the walk happened on autopilot. I set off, then somehow I arrived.

I was already the fittest and leanest in the office. I played squash or 5-aside soccer every day. I lifted weights or did circuits 5 days a week. I even had a six pack.

I was shocked after that first month of walking into work though. I’d lost half a stone! I didn’t think I had half a stone to lose.

A few years ago I went for a 40 minute walk every evening. I remember feeling so peaceful that year.

I highly recommend going for a stroll every day. Not as “an exercise”. Just wear your normal clothes.

Make it part of your lifestyle - maybe walking a dog, maybe visiting a friend. Maybe ditching the car for some trips and walking instead.

If not walking, then find some movement you enjoy and do it everyday.

(On that note I’m gonna grab my coat and head out for a morning stroll. I may stop by a cafe for a cup of tea on the way.)

Good luck!

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Which brings me to yoga. Not the most active exercise. However, for any people, especially the fellas, who think yoga is a little soft for them?

Disavow yourself of that opinion swiftly. Yoga will kick your keister!

Totally agree, along with @Gary, I was a keen trad climber and yoga helped me move through the grades. Whilst benenefical it was hard going and caused me to ache in places I didn't even know I had places ;)

I highly recommend going for a stroll every day. Not as “an exercise”. Just wear your normal clothes.

Make it part of your lifestyle - maybe walking a dog,

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Don't eat: (1) vegetable oils (canola, corn, soybean etc.) which is what's in most manufactured food/restaurants - its cheaper.

For what it's worth - Ghee (clarified butter) is damn delicious.

It's all I use in all of my cooking these days and everything tastes better for it (it has a nutty, buttery, silky smooth flavor). Rather than just being a heat-delivery system like most oils, I find it's almost like a secret ingredient in many foods I cook.

And it's one of the healthier / more natural fats you can use from my understanding. You can find large jars of the stuff in any international foods section (Indian food in particular uses it extensively).

I also find it incorporates better into meals unlike some oils that end up oil-slick and make things "greasy".

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I hope you aren't planning your cheat day already :D

I am proud of you Tony. Losing the weight you want, is a lot easier than your mind is telling you. Start small with committed changes, and work your way up. None of it has to be painful and uncomfortable.

I am excited to see the progress of this thread.

Edit also for clarity (nod to the @biophase KSB method) you want to get down 53lbs in 276 days from today. That is roughly losing 5.76lbs a month, So call it 6lbs every 31 days from today. Also seen as 1.5 lbs a week if it happened on schedule (we know weight loss happens in stages).

Last edited:

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
my man @Chitown

I know we are all different and will do/like different things. But I wanted to at least tell you some of my story too and what helped me.

Diabetes and cancer runs in my family. So does overweight and heart conditions.

I'm about the same height as you and I got up to about 310lbs before I really took shit seriously.

I guess I don't have to talk about age either, but you know once you hit 40's things start to change and get harder.

So here I was at 39 and 310lbs facing pre-diabetes and possible cancer/heart conditions too.

I decided to put down the damn donuts, literally.

While I didn't do this on purpose, I transformed into the intermittent fasting daily life. Not really because of my weight, but time management.

I would get up at 8am, go straight to work and not think about food for hours. I'm talking about like 4pm. I was just too busy and focused to care about anything else but work. Yeah, this is unhealthy too kinda.. but it's what got it working for me.

I'd eat whatever I want ( within reason ) and changed from Dr. Pepper to water and then get back to work and maybe eat again around 8pm too as a snack.

Then I went to bed and rinse/repeated. I got to the point that after months of this I just got use to eating 1x a day and the meal isnt even that big. I eat my wings and fries, steak and chicken, shrimp and lobster, etc....

I got down to 230lbs in less than 9 months. Maybe faster, i didn't really count but it was quick.

I still have a while to go and I did NO exercise at all.

Maybe you love to eat ( I know I do ) so this might be hard to pull off. Or maybe you want to exercise ( which is good! ). Just know you can pull this off by watching what goes in your mouth like @MJ DeMarco said.

I'm going to join the challenge with you to get under 200lbs by your birthday too.

Anyone else up for it?

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
The wisdom of intermittent fasting is that meal frequency is more important than meal content.
Try to start with 16/8(8 hour eating window).
That's what i did 1.5 years back, now i just eat once huge meal a day. Once in awhile i might go 36 hours.

Don't get me wrong though, eat healthy shit lol

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

It's all I use in all of my cooking these days and everything tastes better for it (it has a nutty, buttery, silky smooth flavor). Rather than just being a heat-delivery system like most oils, I find it's almost like a secret ingredient in many foods I cook.

And it's one of the healthier / more natural fats you can use from my understanding. You can find large jars of the stuff in any international foods section (Indian food in particular uses it extensively).

I also find it incorporates better into meals unlike some oils that end up oil-slick and make things "greasy".

I've been using ghee, nakano rice vinegar and montana mex avocado oil. Yummm! Delicious.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for your well-wishes.

You bet.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone, but it would be great if we can get another 45-55 years of true stories!

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Just a few tips I've picked up over the years training athletes and helping them out with their diets to make weight as well as consistantly dieting in and out of competition seasons myself:

1. Don't check the scale every day. Remember it is about the process and not the event. Checking on specific days throughout the month (2 week periods are a good timeframe), and just stick to the diet and adjust accordingly.

Also, instead of going by pounds lost, you can reference it to % lost instead. As you lose weight, your losses will also taper off without increased physical activity (less weight = less daily caloric burn, more on that with #3).

2a. Cheat meals are okay. Cheat Days are not. Balance is important, and there is no reason to cut out some of the things you love - just take them in moderation rather than gluttony. Regarding cheat meals, it is about the taste, not the quantity. Enjoy it for what it is, but limit overindulging. Typically I would recommend 2 cheat meals a week if you are active with daily workouts, 1 if you are not.

2b. Portion control is key. Eating out is okay, but typically american meals are way too large for a weight loss diet. Box half of that meal up, save it for later!

3. It's not luck, its math!

Calories in < Calories out. Know what your rough number is. Based on internet calculators (Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator), it says you'll be sitting at around 2000 calories a day. This may seem excessive, but as @eliquid stated, by decreasing his intake, he was still burning considerable calories. Remember that it takes energy to move around all that weight - It is like a 150lb person carrying around 60 pounds of weight every day, 24 hours a day. All that is excess energy.

For reference:
1 Mile walk for 120lb person = 60cal
1 Mile Walk for 180lb person = 100cal
So for 220lb, 1mile = ~130cal.

1 pound of fat = 3500 calories. To gain 1 pound, your body needs an excess of 3500 calories. The same is true of losing 1 pound.

If you set the goal for 2 pounds a week, that is 7000 calories under your weekly caloric intake, which is 1000 calories under daily. If you are active and workout every day - with the combination of your current activity (walking helps more than you know!), 1000/day is achievable.

Without active workouts, 500 under is easily doable. Additionally, taking the time to learn about how food is processed and stored is very helpful from a mental state perspective. It helps you understand why some diets are structured differently than others. Different lifestyles require different diets.

Ex. Body will convert sugar to fat storage much faster chemically if that excess of energy is not used. it is okay for athletes to eat sugar because that energy dense food will be burned quickly in their practices (high level athletes burn upwards of 1000 cal/practice). For others, workouts may sit between 300-500 calories, so there is not as much excess burn to cover for energy dense foods.

4. HYDRATE. Drink as much water as you can. Water helps with weight loss. It will also help by reducing appitite (often times we believe we are hungry, when in fact, a glass of water will quench the appitite.) I recommend dabbling in tea if you're looking for another black hole to get lost learning in.

5. Listen to your body. I cannot stress this enough. Rapid change in diet changes body chemistry (For the better) and there will some unexpected reactions as you go through your process.

a. As you cut out sugar from your diet, especially sodas, your body will go through a withdrawal phase - Sugar is an addictive substance and the body recognizes it as an energy dense substance. Sugar is necessary in order for our bodies to function properly. Biologically speaking, fat is a store of energy, and storing energy is good for survival.

b. There will be days where you feel like you have no energy. You'll be tired. Lethargic. This is due to caloric deficit and your body burning stored energy in order to fuel its functions. It is a double edge

c. Hangriness! Emotional mood swings.

Every heard of being Hangry? It's the closest thing to PMS for men.

That change in body chemistry will also bring along an emotional response. Shorter tolerances. Easier irritability. Less Patience. I've seen it time and time again, where even though the person has the best intention, the change in body chemistry has created a "snappy" character trait, not out of spite or malice, just chemistry imbalance. It is extremely important to be very self aware and recognize when you start getting into a state of high irritability, so when it does happen, you'll recognize when buy your wonderful wife some flowers and chocolate :cool:

You will have a tight knit support group through your goals. There will be ups and downs. Days you will want to quit. Days you will feel guilty. Days you will feel great. Just remember that the people who support you will put up with all of it only to a certain point.

Based on our interactions, I have no doubt you will be fine in this department. But for anybody else reading this and dieting, be very aware how your emotional state will affect your relationships. Don't lose valuable relationships over small things!

I sort of just brain dumped this so if anything doesn't make sense or you have any other questions, you know how to reach me.

Added bonus: You've inspired me to get back into my own fitness. I'm going to go 1.5~2lb a week to cut all this holiday fluff, then going to get some gains. Need to get screen ready!

T

Last edited:

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
A bulletproof coffee can stave off hunger for a few hours and is both Paleo and delicious when made right. Good luck on your journey. This community is awesome at encouragement and needed a$$ kicking.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A bulletproof coffee can stave off hunger for a few hours and is both Paleo and delicious when made right. Good luck on your journey. This community is awesome at encouragement and needed a$$ kicking.

I was surprised there was not a Bulletproof Coffee station at the meet up this year @Red

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I was surprised there was not a Bulletproof Coffee station at the meet up this year @Red

Honestly, nobody seemed that in to it last time... so it was ix-nay'd for the amount of effort & planning that went into the perceived payoff.

I'm totally down to have another go at it next year if there's a clear demand for it. I personally missed it! I can tell a big difference in my hunger/level focus on days when I don't have it.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013

Maybe we can get an "oxygen bar" next year that pumps in smells of coffee

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
The wisdom of intermittent fasting is that meal frequency is more important than meal content.
Try to start with 16/8(8 hour eating window).
That's what i did 1.5 years back, now i just eat once huge meal a day. Once in awhile i might go 36 hours.

Don't get me wrong though, eat healthy sh*t lol

I second this. Intermittant Fasting has been the best "life hack" I've found in the past few years. If nothing else do it for the mental clarity benefits. I've been doing 20/4 recently, so most of that time is spent in a highend mental state where you're sharp, focused, etc. Almost like you're "hangry" but without the angry part :)

It's not luck, its math!

Second this too

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Looking forward to you enjoying a healthy lifestyle now. Congratulations on taking the first steps. Keep updating mate it's great.
@Tommo,

Thank you! I was a lot leaner back in the day but fell into some bad habits and became undisciplined. In the early 2000's my blood pressure was 110/60 - doctors would joke that I had no pulse! I plan to get back to that territory.

I will definitely keep you folks updated.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I was shocked after that first month of walking into work though. I’d lost half a stone! I didn’t think I had half a stone to lose.
@Andy Black,

Andy! We haven't communicated in years!

The amount of weight you can lose by walking is amazing. I lived in Santa Monica Canyon (For you non-L.A. folks, that's a west side neighborhood near the Will Rogers State Beach.) a few years ago. I would walk to the beach 5 minutes away, do pull ups/wind sprints and then have breakfast.

Afterwards, I'd walk about 1.2 miles to the 3rd Street Promenade in downtown Santa Monica and hang out at the recently closed Barnes and Noble bookstore. I didn't have a car but I was in great shape. The female attention didn't hurt either.;)

Your well-wishes are appreciated, Andy. Thank you.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
do it for a week.... you'll do it for life....
@ZCP,

Zane!

My previous trainer had me do this before training sessions. I must admit the foam roller took get used to but I grew to appreciate the way it prepped my body for a intense workout. Thanks for the recommendation.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Totally agree, along with @Gary, I was a keen trad climber and yoga helped me move through the grades. Whilst benenefical it was hard going and caused me to ache in places I didn't even know I had places ;)
@p0stscript,

Yoga will definitely find those hidden muscles and bring them to the fore.:smile2:

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
@JAJT,

I agree! My lady incorporates it into her cooking, as well. There is a great Indian restaurant/market a couple of blocks away that sells Ghee. We get it from them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.