What's new

PROGRESS - Online Product & Coaching

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lee_S

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
11
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 18%
Hey everyone,

I am pretty new here and haven't posted much or offered much value around the forum before, but here goes my first "real" venture, and the progress to getting where I am now has been pretty long. I hope to gain some valuable insight from people who have been there, done that.

I'm not going to disclose exactly what my business is, but I will say that it is in the self-help niche and it is an online course and book that I have developed over the past year, as well as back end sales consisting of coaching (which I know isn't fastlane, but it is something I absolutely love doing!). I have been involved in this industry since a young age and it has literally changed my life, more than you could imagine, but I'm not going to get into that.

As for business experience, I am experienced with Facebook ads and I have done a bit of affiliate marketing, with mixed results, however I am learning all the time and the only way to learn here is to go out and do it. So, I hope you find my progress interesting and I hope you can all offer me advice and guidelines.

My product and course sells for $99, which is pretty cheap compared to my competitors and my goals are:

  • My primary goal is to help people (I believe that my product is a gap in the market and is really something that is not available elsewhere)
  • I want to be earning $10,000 per month profit
  • I am finishing up university soon, I want to be able to continue on my own business, without having to get a job
  • I want to learn how to successfully utilise a wide variety of paid advertising

My sales funnel:
  • I am a decent writer, so I did my own copywriting after a lot of research and I will be tweaking it due to results
  • I have a pop up offering a free 7 day course when you land on the site, this will activate my Aweber auto-responder
  • After purchase of the product the consumer enters a new list, which pitches my coaching programs, as well as up-sells straight after the purchase
  • I have a third party shopping cart, as well as a merchant account to accept payments

Where I am now:

Currently, I have just setup Facebook ads, as that is all I am experienced with. I am now considering whether to try of PPV ads or media buying. I don't want to overload myself too much at once, so I want to learn and master one avenue at a time before moving on to the next. It would be great is somebody could shed some light on what ad networks they would recommend to advertise my product/service and what type of ads would be best?

Any other advice or questions, I will be happy to answer!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O moli zuas qsonesz huem cioph vu jimq uvjist.

Tnesv vu vsz epf netvis upi mief hipisevoup nivjuf gostv sevjis vjep tqsief zuastimg vuu vjop.

O'n coetif :) ... tu xuamf sidunnipf muuloph ev qeof tiesdj. Ot vjisi epzupi edvowimz tiesdjoph gus xjev zua'si timmoph? Epf xju ot timmoph vu vjin dassipvmz? Sami uav qeof tiesdj gostv onu...
 
O moli zuas qsonesz huem cioph vu jimq uvjist.

Tnesv vu vsz epf netvis upi mief hipisevoup nivjuf gostv sevjis vjep tqsief zuastimg vuu vjop.

O'n coetif :) ... tu xuamf sidunnipf muuloph ev qeof tiesdj. Ot vjisi epzupi edvowimz tiesdjoph gus xjev zua'si timmoph? Epf xju ot timmoph vu vjin dassipvmz? Sami uav qeof tiesdj gostv onu...

Vjeplt e muv gus vji jimq. O jewi tvesvif ugg xovj ep iyvsinimz tnemm cafhiv xovjop Gedicuul efwisvotoph, et O jewi e muv ug lpuxmifhi esuapf vjot, juxiwis vjot lpuxmifhi ipecmit ni vu apfistvepf jux foggodamv ov ot vu hiv qiuqmi vu qasdjeti vjot tusv ug qsufadv fosidv gsun Gedicuul, tu O en atoph vjot et e motv caomfoph vuum.

O jewi upmz jef 31 dmodlt tu ges, tu O dep'v siemmz kafhi epzvjoph ugg vjev, cav O jewip'v iwip jef e tophmi ineom tohp aq woe nz ineom quq-aq. O'n huoph vu miewi ov e cov vu tii jux ov fuit.

O jewi e sietupecmi tvesvoph cafhiv gus neslivoph (O qsitani), xjodj ot $3,500, cav O fup'v xepv vu xetvi vjot cz epz niept epf nz eon ot vu ci desigam epf hsefaemmz caomf aq temit.

Fu zua jewi epz ofie xjev tusv ug dupwistoup sevi O tjuamf ci iyqidvoph gus ep ineom quq-aq?

Djiist,
Mii.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom