The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress] Helping people and (hopefully) making money

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Intro
Hey, I'm Artiom.

In case you haven't seen my intro, you can check it out here.

In short, my goal for the past year was to make a simple living out of the skills I got. Specifically, a solo-business where I fully control my time. Basically, some type of freelancing.

Execution
Now, my goal is to first make a sale. It can be anything related to helping someone, using my skills. Then we'll just see how I get more sales and scale. To do this, I will finally start helping people. It can be anyone from the internet, or people I know.

I tried helping people in the past, and failed. But I learned some key things.

So this is how I will be doing things from now on:
- Find some people to help
- Give your advice and try to enter a conversation
- Listen to what they need
- Help them

The part with entering the conversation is the one I struggled with. After helping someone, I usually expect him to need more help. If yes, then they'll probably ask. If not, then I will at least be a referral point for the future. And I'll also gain some experience, train my problem solver muscle and gain data on what people are struggling with.

For this to work, I need to truly help them. I thought a lot about this, and my effort would be useless for someone if it can't yield at least something that makes a difference. I can't just give them some help and disappear. I need to make sure that my effort solved their problem, or helped them in some way.

Important key things:
- Truly help them. Make a difference.
- They need to be in motion. Dedication. Hungry enough who is willing to receive help.
- No small question. Real problems. I don't know how I'll truly make a difference for someone who searches for "The best WordPress theme". Maybe he has some important internal problems like a failing website, but for now I don't know how to extract those problems.
- Not looking to hire. I want to be seen as something else, rather than a cost. Maybe I can just listen to them first, and after that, see how I can help them for free (for credibility purposes).

Another small problem is the place where I can find those people. They are everywhere. For some reason, on Quora it's hard to find them. They are here for simple questions, and most of those are non-priorities. But there are also those who have serious problems.

Other places:
- Twitter
- Reddit

It's also not necessary for people to describe/make a post about what their problem is. I can just find people in need just by looking at their content and solutions. I can think about guys who have poor edited videos on YouTube, or different businesses that can't create enough good-looking posts on their socials.

I will also create some small lists everyday with the problems and their links/sources, so I can later choose the relevant ones. This is just the fix for that problem with filtering all the problems and finding the people who are in true help. I think this will fix it for now.

And finally, the skills I got:
- Web development (anything, full or design).
- Video editing (basic).
- Graphic design, image editing. Everything using Photoshop.
- Got some basic skills in programming. Maybe scripts or small apps.
- App development (tried it once, made a small app).

I'm open to anything else. I will learn everything from the fly, as always. Right now, I just need to switch my mentality from me-focused to them-focused. It doesn't matter about the skills. I need to look at what they need and what they're struggling with, before thinking about what skills I've got. Then, I'll just learn how to truly fix their problem and make a difference.

I still don't know how this helping thing really works and how it'll generate money. I'll just start now, fail as fast as possible, learn and adjust as I go.

Other important sources:
- You don't need to be an expert
- Who can you help ?
- Who have you helped ?
- Has your ME-BIAS backed you into a corner of doing nothing?
- The Untold Truth About Money

Please if you have any suggestions, just ask. I'm open to everything.

I will keep this thread updated with the progress.

Let's do it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
Intro
Hey, I'm Artiom.

In short, my goal for the past year was to make a simple living out of the skills I got. Specifically, a solo-business where I fully control my time. Basically, some type of freelancing.

Execution
Now, my goal is to first make a sale. It can be anything related to helping someone, using my skills. Then we'll just see how I get more sales and scale. To do this, I will finally start helping people. It can be anyone from the internet, or people I know.

- Help them

The part with entering the conversation is the one I struggled with. After helping someone, I usually expect him to need more help. If yes, then they'll probably ask. If not, then I will at least be a referral point for the future. And I'll also gain some experience, train my problem solver muscle and gain data on what people are struggling with.

For this to work, I need to truly help them. I thought a lot about this, and my effort would be useless for someone if it can't yield at least something that makes a difference. I can't just give them some help and disappear. I need to make sure that my effort solved their problem, or helped them in some way.

Important key things:
- They need to be in motion. Dedication. Hungry enough who is willing to receive help.
- No small question. Real problems. I don't know how I'll truly make a difference for someone who searches for "The best WordPress theme". Maybe he has some important internal problems like a failing website, but for now I don't know how to extract those problems.

Another small problem is the place where I can find those people. They are everywhere. For some reason, on Quora it's hard to find them. They are here for simple questions, and most of those are non-priorities. But there are also those who have serious problems.

Other places:
- Twitter
- Reddit

It's also not necessary for people to describe/make a post about what their problem is. I can just find people in need just by looking at their content and solutions. I can think about guys who have poor edited videos on YouTube, or different businesses that can't create enough good-looking posts on their socials.

I will also create some small lists everyday with the problems and their links/sources, so I can later choose the relevant ones. This is just the fix for that problem with filtering all the problems and finding the people who are in true help. I think this will fix it for now.

- Video editing (basic).

I'm open to anything else. I will learn everything from the fly, as always. Right now, I just need to switch my mentality from me-focused to them-focused. It doesn't matter about the skills. I need to look at what they need and what they're struggling with, before thinking about what skills I've got. Then, I'll just learn how to truly fix their problem and make a difference.

I still don't know how this helping thing really works and how it'll generate money. I'll just start now, fail as fast as possible, learn and adjust as I go.

Other important sources:
- Who can you help ?
- Who have you helped ?

Let's do it.
I can definitely see you becoming successful if you work at it

TheWalker

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 3, 2021
Great post! I wish you all the best.

I'm currently in the same spot and try to find people to solve their issues.
I do apply the following 2 strategies at the moment:
1. Cold calling people from a specific industry and see what their biggest issues are, I'm currently doing so with architects
2. Messaging people on FB about their biggest hurdles and road blocks. I also picked a niche and joined some groups, then see who is active and write them a DM when they comment somewhere where I think they could have an issue.

Other places:
- Twitter
- Reddit

May I ask how you are going after the people on reddit and twitter?
Do you target a specific group of people or just people?

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Intro
Hey, I'm Artiom.

Execution

- Help them

Important key things:

Other places:
- Twitter
- Reddit

- Video editing (basic).

Other important sources:
- Who can you help ?
- Who have you helped ?

Let's do it.
I would suggest to start from problems that majority of people have, not people.

For example, many people need additional income to cover costs of living. Homeless people need places to live.
Ill people want to be healthy. Ans do on.

You can not solve all these problems alone, but you can provide tools and information to facilitate solutions to these problems. In these way you will help many people.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Great post! I wish you all the best.

I'm currently in the same spot and try to find people to solve their issues.
I do apply the following 2 strategies at the moment:
1. Cold calling people from a specific industry and see what their biggest issues are, I'm currently doing so with architects
2. Messaging people on FB about their biggest hurdles and road blocks. I also picked a niche and joined some groups, then see who is active and write them a DM when they comment somewhere where I think they could have an issue.

May I ask how you are going after the people on reddit and twitter?
Do you target a specific group of people or just people?
Right now I haven't yet tried Twitter or Reddit, only Quora. And in one way I just selected all the industries I'm good at.

It's just anyone with a problem. I place all the problems in a list snd see which ones are promising.

I only want to see what people need and what they are asking for, before considering my skills.

The part with facebook groups and gropus in general is interesting too. I'll look over it too.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
I would suggest to start from problems that majority of people have, not people.

For example, many people need additional income to cover costs of living. Homeless people need places to live.
Ill people want to be healthy. Ans do on.

You can not solve all these problems alone, but you can provide tools and information to facilitate solutions to these problems. In these way you will help many people.
I don't quite know how I can make money out of this. Although I don't have any money to solve those probelms in the first place.

I will consider it in the future. Thanks.

TheWalker

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 3, 2021
Right now I haven't yet tried Twitter or Reddit, only Quora. And in one way I just selected all the industries I'm good at.

It's just anyone with a problem. I place all the problems in a list snd see which ones are promising.
Interesting and thank you for going in detail. I found it hard to really find "problems" people having on quora cause a lot is just missing willingness to google. But maybe you had a better experience than me :)
However what I found is, that listing up too many things which could potentially be interesting will hinder me. Because then it suddenly is about collecting the issues until the next big thing comes around and you have too many things to analyse and rate.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Interesting and thank you for going in detail. I found it hard to really find "problems" people having on quora cause a lot is just missing willingness to google. But maybe you had a better experience than me :)
However what I found is, that listing up too many things which could potentially be interesting will hinder me. Because then it suddenly is about collecting the issues until the next big thing comes around and you have too many things to analyse and rate.
Yeah, I try not to rely on too many problems.I have a limit of max problems and if all of them feel worthless, I just start going for each apart and see how I can solve it.

It comes down to the solution and not building stuff like this list. However it's hard to find some good problems and dedicated people.

Anyway, good luck to you too !

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
I don't quite know how I can make money out of this. Although I don't have any money to solve those probelms in the first place.

I will consider it in the future. Thanks.
"Although I don't have any money to solve those probelms in the first place."

Try sign up for income sharing programs with products/services that solve real problems. For example,

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
"Although I don't have any money to solve those probelms in the first place."

Try sign up for income sharing programs with products/services that solve real problems. For example,
Feels a bit shady. Right now I'm just helping people to solve their problems only with the knowledge I have.

I don't quite need any money for this. If there will be any places that require a specific sum, I will just inform them about the costs.

Last edited:

MaximOntheRoad

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 4, 2023
Intro
Hey, I'm Artiom.

Execution

- Help them

Important key things:

Other places:
- Twitter
- Reddit

- Video editing (basic).

Other important sources:
- Who can you help ?
- Who have you helped ?

Let's do it.
First of all respect for having the right mindset towards things, even though you don´t have much experience, you are ready to learn and adjust along the way, instead of action faking. I am at a similar place as you, and I love to hear from people like you, just fully committed to the fastlane. And thank you a lot for linking all of the threads that helped you, I´ve read trough a couple of them and they gave me great insight I didn´t know about before!

Wish you all the best
Maxim

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
First of all respect for having the right mindset towards things, even though you don´t have much experience, you are ready to learn and adjust along the way, instead of action faking. I am at a similar place as you, and I love to hear from people like you, just fully committed to the fastlane. And thank you a lot for linking all of the threads that helped you, I´ve read trough a couple of them and they gave me great insight I didn´t know about before!

Wish you all the best
Maxim
Happy that the sources were useful for someone you.

Good luck to you too Maxim!

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Feels a bit shady. Right now I'm just helping people to solve their problems only with the knowledge I have.

I don't quite need any money for this. If there will be places that require a specific sum, I will just inform them about the costs.
If you are afraid to take reasonable risk, you will not have a successful business. A business is a risky project. Those who learn how to manage risks succeed, those who not fail.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
If you are afraid to take reasonable risk, you will not have a successful business. A business is a risky project. Those who learn how to manage risks succeed, those who not fail.
Hmm, I'll just do what the professionals told me. I'll start from the ones closest to me and build new (business) relationships by helping other people.

Some of those might lead to more than business.

The big question is how will this bring me money ? I know I have to think about them, but I can't give them literally everything for free. My goal right now is to make a sale. Any sale. (With my knowledge/skill only/and specifically without wny investments until I start making money)

Last edited:

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hmm, I'll just do what the professionals told me. I'll start from the ones closest to me and build new (business) relationships by helping other people.

Some of those might lead to more than business.

The big question is how will this bring me money ? I know I have to think about them, but I can't give them literally everything for free. My goal right now is to make a sale. Any sale. (With my knowledge/skill only)
People will pay you if you help them to solve painful to them problems.

>My goal right now is to make a sale. Any sale.

If your solution does not solve a real painful problem you will not have a lot of sales.

> (With my knowledge/skill only)

You need to learn new skills as well (how to sell, how to manage risks, etc.)

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Update 1
In short, the past days I've been helping someone I know.

Her problem: "She wants to become a tutor and make courses based on cosmetics stuff. At the beginning, she wants to start getting an audience through social media"

Right now it's just a poster. We haven't finished it yet. Hasn't responded for like 2 days to my last update. This thing happens frequently, so instead of waiting for a reply, I moved on. We'll see how the project will be going for the next days.

Current Goals
- Make a list of problems people are facing (with the source). I'm planning to find them through: Reddit, Quora, Twitter, maybe some groups after.
- Loop over each one and see how you can fix it.

What I did
- Started searching on Quora. It's not my first experience here. The problem is that I simply cannot find anything worth. Ok, I need to think about them, but I don't know why the majority of them are not specifically in need for something. They either can't search on Google for their questions, chase free stuff, or come up with that type of question like "How do I start an online business with $0".

You get it. It's a question - answer based platform, and I couldn't find anything really. At the core, those people do have problems that are probably related to their question, but even for more promising questions there is one more problem I saw:

The majority of times I get no response. Even if I'm the only one who responded.

Because this job feels a bit worthless, I find anything else more interesting. Literally walking outside or just sitting down and dreaming (yes sounds strange, but it's something I always do - in some way an action destroyer). Can't focus. It was clear there wasn't anything to care for, so I moved on.

Some months ago, when I started on the platform, I found it pretty interesting, and I had hope in it. Responding to questions and spending time inside wasn't a problem. I was literally walking outside and thinking about how I could respond to those questions. (Walking makes me think)

- Moved to Twitter. I'm new here. Started by searching everywhere with the keywords (need OR hate OR problem OR help). I went through problem after problem, and found nothing. Random posts.

I'm thinking about using some other keywords related to the skills I got. Maybe (need OR web OR design OR editing OR help). I will start with this next time.

I probably need to be more specific and filter out the useless posts. This place looks nice. There's got to be people with any kind of needs here.

- I don't know if it matters, but there is a thing on Twitter about hiring. I've heard from a friend that people hire everyday on Twitter by specifically including the keywords Looking for and then the details about their job. Those posts are pretty competitive, but it might be useful. I need to explore and learn a bit more about the platform.

Problems I face
- The searching problems job is not that straight forward. Specifically on places that feel worthless (yes, Quora), or when I can't find what I need for hours. It's a bit more complicated, and because of this I just keep finding anything else to do instead of taking action. The platforms also have an interesting system to steal your attention too.
- Hard to find any serious problem that qualifies (not for my skill). Most of them are simple questions, or some exaggerated ones.
- No reaction when I respond. Even if I'm the only one who does it.

Potential solutions
- Moved away from Quora. There's no purpose on it.
- I need to explore Twitter a bit more. To see how it works.
- On Twitter, I will try to search using keywords related to my skills too. (need OR web OR design OR editing OR help)
-
Probably the Looking for hiring method.
- Hey, if I can't find the people in need, why can't I try to instead attract them to me ? I can just ask the people about what they need. With or without including the skills. "Hey, does anyone struggle with anything related to X ?"

So
I know these details might be worthless and in the end I did next to nothing. But sometimes I find it hard to take action without getting to the smallest problem/goal. Especially when I don't have any hope and can't find what I'm looking for.

This is it for now. I try to be as transparent as possible about this journey. Anything helps. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I accept any suggestion. Thank you a lot.
See you till the next update.
Cheers.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Update 1
In short, the past days I've been helping someone I know.

Her problem: "She wants to become a tutor and make courses based on cosmetics stuff. At the beginning, she wants to start getting an audience through social media"

Right now it's just a poster. We haven't finished it yet. Hasn't responded for like 2 days to my last update. This thing happens frequently, so instead of waiting for a reply, I moved on. We'll see how the project will be going for the next days.

Current Goals
- Make a list of problems people are facing (with the source). I'm planning to find them through: Reddit, Quora, Twitter, maybe some groups after.
- Loop over each one and see how you can fix it.

What I did
- Started searching on Quora. It's not my first experience here. The problem is that I simply cannot find anything worth. Ok, I need to think about them, but I don't know why the majority of them are not specifically in need for something. They either can't search on Google for their questions, chase free stuff, or come up with that type of question like "How do I start an online business with $0".

You get it. It's a question - answer based platform, and I couldn't find anything really. At the core, those people do have problems that are probably related to their question, but even for more promising questions there is one more problem I saw:

The majority of times I get no response. Even if I'm the only one who responded.

Because this job feels a bit worthless, I find anything else more interesting. Literally walking outside or just sitting down and dreaming (yes sounds strange, but it's something I always do - in some way an action destroyer). Can't focus. It was clear there wasn't anything to care for, so I moved on.

Some months ago, when I started on the platform, I found it pretty interesting, and I had hope in it. Responding to questions and spending time inside wasn't a problem. I was literally walking outside and thinking about how I could respond to those questions. (Walking makes me think)

- Moved to Twitter. I'm new here. Started by searching everywhere with the keywords (need OR hate OR problem OR help). I went through problem after problem, and found nothing. Random posts.

I'm thinking about using some other keywords related to the skills I got. Maybe (need OR web OR design OR editing OR help). I will start with this next time.

I probably need to be more specific and filter out the useless posts. This place looks nice. There's got to be people with any kind of needs here.

- I don't know if it matters, but there is a thing on Twitter about hiring. I've heard from a friend that people hire everyday on Twitter by specifically including the keywords Looking for and then the details about their job. Those posts are pretty competitive, but it might be useful. I need to explore and learn a bit more about the platform.

Problems I face
- The searching problems job is not that straight forward. Specifically on places that feel worthless (yes, Quora), or when I can't find what I need for hours. It's a bit more complicated, and because of this I just keep finding anything else to do instead of taking action. The platforms also have an interesting system to steal your attention too.
- Hard to find any serious problem that qualifies (not for my skill). Most of them are simple questions, or some exaggerated ones.
- No reaction when I respond. Even if I'm the only one who does it.

Potential solutions
- Moved away from Quora. There's no purpose on it.
- I need to explore Twitter a bit more. To see how it works.
- On Twitter, I will try to search using keywords related to my skills too. (need OR web OR design OR editing OR help)
-
Probably the Looking for hiring method.
- Hey, if I can't find the people in need, why can't I try to instead attract them to me ? I can just ask the people about what they need. With or without including the skills. "Hey, does anyone struggle with anything related to X ?"

So
I know these details might be worthless and in the end I did next to nothing. But sometimes I find it hard to take action without getting to the smallest problem/goal. Especially when I don't have any hope and can't find what I'm looking for.

This is it for now. I try to be as transparent as possible about this journey. Anything helps. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I accept any suggestion. Thank you a lot.
See you till the next update.
Cheers.
I see you have a desire. It means a lot!

>Hard to find any serious problem

There are many serious problems everywhere. For example, there are many problems in medicine (deaths from medical errors). There are many problems businesses have right now (advertisements and traditional marketing do not work, because people do not have money to buy products outside basic needs, etc.). Recent hacks of LastPass and other passwords managers show problems with passwords in encrypted files (affect over 100,000,000 people). There are simple solutions to this problem.

Look here for samples of other problems that exist:
https://www.publish0x.com/simple-so.../a-simple-way-to-become-a-solopreneur-xxzexow

>. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I accept any suggestion.

I had pointed out for some problems and info. The first skill you need to develop is to be open minded and see problems and opportunities around. If you will not have this skill then all other skills are useless.

Look for what market wants/needs instead of what you or your friends wants/needs.

Let us start from a list of problems. Select problems first, then we will look into possible solutions to the problems.

Last edited:

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
I see you have a desire. It means a lot!

>Hard to find any serious problem

There are many serious problems everywhere. For example, there are many problems in medicine (deaths from medical errors). There are many problems businesses have right now (advertisements and traditional marketing do not work, because people do not have money to buy products outside basic needs, etc.). Recent hacks of LastPass and other passwords managers show problems with passwords in encrypted files (affect over 100,000,000 people). There are simple solutions to this problem.

Look here for samples of other problems that exist:
https://www.publish0x.com/simple-so.../a-simple-way-to-become-a-solopreneur-xxzexow

>. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I accept any suggestion.

I had pointed out for some problems and info. The first skill you need to develop is to be open minded and see problems and opportunities around. If you will not have this skill then all other skills are useless.

Look for what market wants/needs instead of what you or your friends wants/needs.

Let us start from a list of problems. Select problems first, then we will look into possible solutions to the problems.
Hey, I'm already trying to find what the market wants through Twitter.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hey, I'm already trying to find what the market wants through Twitter.
"Hey, I'm already trying to find what the market wants through Twitter."

In this way you will find what is popular on twitter. How it relates to finding painful problems people have?

You see, there are millions of taxi and limousine drivers in the world, who are asked questions by their clients EVERY day. Among those millions drivers there are only few (including MJ DeMarco) who were able to recognize in the questions new business opportunities.

A person who use passwords like "12345" or "qwerty" does not recognize that she/he has a problem until someone point out the fact that these are the most used passwords. See List of the most common passwords - Wikipedia

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Update 2
Lot's of things changed.

What I did
I kept searching on Quora. After too much time spent here, I decided to move on. I've been learning and adjusting for the past week, but Quora just isn't the right place for this.

Most of people here are non action-takers. It's full of irrelevant questions. There are some that are repeated 2000 times, and people still continue asking them.

There was also this problem, that whenever I tried to help someone, give advice. The goal is to make them leave a reply. It seems they are less interested into solving the problem, then I myself am.

Current goals
In short, I just want to help someone. At anything he struggles with. I'm not focused on getting paid right now. But I do want to make a difference and make the person I helped to say a big Thank You. I need to fully dolve the problem

Problems I face
I just struggle with taking action towards helping someone. I keep writing stuff and thinking about the strategy all the time, and taking only small steps, instead of truly taking action. I'm doing my best and I try to read and understand the problem.
Thinking about a solution and helping him with it is a bit harder.

So
I will continue helping people. I need to create something impactful.

The thing I'll be doing this days is reading and understanding the problems. Then I'll think about a solution for each one and deliver the solutions which will lead into a kind of conversation.

I'll understand more about the problem and just help. I need to make a huge difference for them and solve the problem if I want to get something in return.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Update 2
Lot's of things changed.

What I did
I kept searching on Quora. After too much time spent here, I decided to move on. I've been learning and adjusting for the past week, but Quora just isn't the right place for this.

Most of people here are non action-takers. It's full of irrelevant questions. There are some that are repeated 2000 times, and people still continue asking them.

There was also this problem, that whenever I tried to help someone, give advice. The goal is to make them leave a reply. It seems they are less interested into solving the problem, then I myself am.

Current goals
In short, I just want to help someone. At anything he struggles with. I'm not focused on getting paid right now. But I do want to make a difference and make the person I helped to say a big Thank You. I need to fully dolve the problem

Problems I face
I just struggle with taking action towards helping someone. I keep writing stuff and thinking about the strategy all the time, and taking only small steps, instead of truly taking action. I'm doing my best and I try to read and understand the problem.
Thinking about a solution and helping him with it is a bit harder.

So
I will continue helping people. I need to create something impactful.

The thing I'll be doing this days is reading and understanding the problems. Then I'll think about a solution for each one and deliver the solutions which will lead into a kind of conversation.

I'll understand more about the problem and just help. I need to make a huge difference for them and solve the problem if I want to get something in return.
Learn the 6 degrees of separation method. It will help you. See https://dynpass.xyz/6dsm.html

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.