The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[PROGRESS] Building a search tool for farmers

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
** Thread MOVED to Fastlane INSIDERS Forum **
This thread will highlight my progress towards building a search tool for farmers. I'll be posting weekly updates as an overview of the progress I've made for the week. I'll also post occasional updates about other things that happen along the way.

My website, AgServiceFinder.com, is a search tool that helps farmers connect with agricultural service providers, such as livestock transporters, custom harvesters, etc. I started the website in June 2019. I currently have around 1,100 businesses that I manually listed on the site (as of 11/25/2019). I add businesses by hand to populate listings. People can also add their business to the site for free, or choose a paid listing plan that allows them special features, such as a video section, events creation, Google Maps integration, etc. I've had one business purchase a paid plan for 30 days (non-recurring) and had two businesses add themselves for free. I currently have a remaining budget of roughly $100.

Feel free to make suggestions, share ideas, ask me a question, or give your 2 cents. I'm currently struggling with getting more farmers to use the site. I'd also like to note that I'm a college student taking 18 credits and have other commitments, so some weeks/days I may have limited time. Regardless, I devote a lot of time to working on this project and sacrifice most of my free time to work on this. I hope this thread will help others by capturing my progress for others to learn from; feel free to ask me any questions, even unrelated to the site (such as my productivity tricks or sleep habits).

Some of my past threads to read if you're interested in some of my past progress:
Looking for feedback on my idea: Connecting farmers with businesses
Feeling stuck... Made 1 sale, struggling to get more (Agriculture)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

sully17

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 23, 2017
USA
This thread will highlight my progress towards building a search tool for farmers. I'll be posting weekly updates as an overview of the progress I've made for the week. I'll also post occasional updates about other things that happen along the way.

My website, AgServiceFinder.com, is a search tool that helps farmers connect with agricultural service providers, such as livestock transporters, custom harvesters, etc. I started the website in June 2019. I currently have around 1,100 businesses that I manually listed on the site (as of 11/25/2019). I add businesses by hand to populate listings. People can also add their business to the site for free, or choose a paid listing plan that allows them special features, such as a video section, events creation, Google Maps integration, etc. I've had one business purchase a paid plan for 30 days (non-recurring) and had two businesses add themselves for free. I currently have a remaining budget of roughly $100.

Feel free to make suggestions, share ideas, ask me a question, or give your 2 cents. I'm currently struggling with getting more farmers to use the site. I'd also like to note that I'm a college student taking 18 credits and in a relationship, so some weeks/days I may have limited time. Regardless, I devote a lot of time to working on this project and sacrifice most of my free time to work on this. I hope this thread will help others by capturing my progress for others to learn from; feel free to ask me any questions, even unrelated to the site (such as my productivity tricks or sleep habits).

Some of my past threads to read if you're interested in some of my past progress:
Looking for feedback on my idea: Connecting farmers with businesses
Feeling stuck... Made 1 sale, struggling to get more (Agriculture)

Pure search is a tough way to go. People (including advertisers) perceive Google has set a high enough bar that its hard to get them to pay for alt search engines. However lead gen in verticals can work. You can offer service/product businesses low cost leads/customers on a performance basis then spend your time generating demand out of Google, local media, etc,

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Pure search is a tough way to go. People (including advertisers) perceive Google has set a high enough bar that its hard to get them to pay for alt search engines. However lead gen in verticals can work. You can offer service/product businesses low cost leads/customers on a performance basis then spend your time generating demand out of Google, local media, etc,
Google does not work well for most the of businesses that I have on my website.

Here are some examples (keep in mind, you're a farmer):
  • Searching for a butcher on Google will bring you lots of results for meat markets (where meat is sold), NOT necessarily where you can take livestock to be processed.
  • Searching for a livestock veterinarian on Google will find you many vets who don't actually care for livestock.
  • Searching for farm equipment dealers may lead you to lawn mower dealers.
Google is great for showing lots of businesses, but not great for finding businesses with a specific audience (at least with agriculture). I found a similar site to mine with TONS of paid users, with their listings costing between $7 and $70 a month... and their site sucks!

Lead gen is still something I want to implement in the future, but it isn't possible with my current website system and I'll need to hire a developer to redesign the site. I'm saving for the future if/when I can afford it.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
A bit of a late weekly update.

What happened this week:
This week I added more than 400 businesses (added 6 new states) to the site, which is a lot. This was mostly due to having the week off from school for Thanksgiving.

I sent some emails out (30-40) to businesses who I've recently listed on the website; got a response from one of the business owner's thanking me for adding them to the site and also got some visits from those emails.

Important Discovery:
I found a website very similar to what I'm doing (agsearch.us), which appears to be successful. Although, the website is not good! They have a bunch of extra junk on the site, such as a ton of radio stations and other items. The design is not good and the search is confusing to use. You can't filter by businesses near you and there aren't many categories to choose from. Regardless, they claim over 7,000,000 searches have been performed through their site and they're definitely earning from businesses paying for premium listings.
This company has been around for roughly 15 years and has a staff of approximately 5-10. They have similar prices to me and a similar business model. There are a lot of paid listings on their site, so I know that this something ag businesses will pay for! Even though they've been around so long, they only have roughly 7,000 businesses on their website. At my rate, I will quickly surpass this. I think there is lots of opportunity here.

I also had time to make some small design adjustments to the website and improved some of the copy.

Lastly, I set up some Google search ads campaigns for the states my website covers and for each of the categories on my website. I plan to spend around $75 on the ads, which will be matched by a credit from Google (total $150 ad spend in the end).

Upcoming Plans:
This is the final 2 weeks of college classes for me until it picks back up in January for another semester, therefore I will be focusing more on school over the 2 weeks. The main priority with the website over the next 2 weeks will be adding more businesses to the website and monitoring my Google Ads campaigns.

Last edited:

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Update 12/7/2019

What Happened This Week:
I added 124 businesses to the website this week and sent about 40 emails. A very busy week being the final week of college classes. Had a presentation to give and several final projects to finish. Therefore, it was a slow week for making progress on the website.

The Google Ads campaigns I ran worked pretty well. People were calling businesses they found on the site, visiting their websites, etc. I'd love to run more ads, but can't afford it right now. Google will be matching the ad spend that I just used, so I'll be able to run them again for a few days.

Upcoming Plans:
This coming week is finals week, but I'll still be getting some website work done.

My current focus is to fully cover the contiguous United States (48 states) with the 6 main categories I started the website with. During winter break from college, I should be able to complete this pretty quickly. After covering the US, I'll start working on adding more categories to the site, doing one category at a time and covering the entire country.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Curious to see how you end up generating traffic cheap enough for the premium listings to cover it.

Is your plan to run paid ads to “jumpstart” your traffic? Or are you investing in SEO as well?

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Curious to see how you end up generating traffic cheap enough for the premium listings to cover it.

Is your plan to run paid ads to “jumpstart” your traffic? Or are you investing in SEO as well?
I ran some paid ads on Facebook and Google. They helped temporarily but I can't afford to run any more. I'm not sure how Google is going to treat my website in the search results. Impressions are growing pretty steadily, but it's still not much (1-5 clicks per day from Google). I'm thinking of creating landing pages for different states to get more traffic from organic search. Like what Heavyhaulers.com is doing here.

I've done basic SEO stuff with the site... What exactly do you mean by "investing in SEO"?

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I ran some paid ads on Facebook and Google. They helped temporarily but I can't afford to run any more. I'm not sure how Google is going to treat my website in the search results. Impressions are growing pretty steadily, but it's still not much (1-5 clicks per day from Google). I'm thinking of creating landing pages for different states to get more traffic from organic search. Like what Heavyhaulers.com is doing here.

I've done basic SEO stuff with the site... What exactly do you mean by "investing in SEO"?
Not a bad idea. The main issue I think that that you’ve got a fixed income (listings) with variable expenses (PPC).

I would look into selling per lead too. You can even offer “exclusivity” to the premium listing package as well.

By investing in SEO I mean content, blog posts, guest posting, PR, etc...more than just tags and links.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Not a bad idea. The main issue I think that that you’ve got a fixed income (listings) with variable expenses (PPC).

I would look into selling per lead too. You can even offer “exclusivity” to the premium listing package as well.
I'm actually setting it up right now so I can charge per click/per month on sponsored listings. So people can boost their listing to the top of the search results and get charged a fee for every click.

I could also charge a flat rate for being listing in the top of the search results. If I do it this way, I could pair it up with a Google Ads campaign.

For example, if I charge $100 per month for ad placement and someone chooses to run an ad for their livestock transportation business in Montana, I can run a Google Ads campaign to push traffic for that search results page (and their sponsored listing). This will not only boost their business's exposure, but get more visitors to my site.

By investing in SEO I mean content, blog posts, guest posting, PR, etc...more than just tags and links.
Yes, I plan on starting a blog on the site or posting some sort of content.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I'm actually setting it up right now so I can charge per click/per month on sponsored listings. So people can boost their listing to the top of the search results and get charged a fee for every click.

I could also charge a flat rate for being listing in the top of the search results. If I do it this way, I could pair it up with a Google Ads campaign.

For example, if I charge $100 per month for ad placement and someone chooses to run an ad for their livestock transportation business in Montana, I can run a Google Ads campaign to push traffic for that search results page (and their sponsored listing). This will not only boost their business's exposure, but get more visitors to my site.

Yes, I plan on starting a blog on the site or posting some sort of content.
Sounds like you’ve got a good plan. All that’s needed is to launch and learn!

I’ve thought about doing something similar in a different industry. Here’s my model (spitballing the pricing):

1) A $100 listing fee to get on the site. Includes custom page, description, map, contact info, etc.

2) Pay-per-lead using Google Ads. Running break even OR Avg. CPC + 20% margin for profit.

^^^Everybody gets this^^^

3) $500/mo Ultra Package. Includes top and side banner ads and a discounted CPL.

Thought about offering “Lead Packs” where businesses buy a pack of say 10 leads for $X. Credits are applied to their accounts. Can auto renew once they run it. Might eliminate some of the headache of selling individual leads.

Didn’t mean to hijack the thread lol.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Sounds like you’ve got a good plan. All that’s needed is to launch and learn!

I’ve thought about doing something similar in a different industry. Here’s my model (spitballing the pricing):

1) A $100 listing fee to get on the site. Includes custom page, description, map, contact info, etc.

2) Pay-per-lead using Google Ads. Running break even OR Avg. CPC + 20% margin for profit.

^^^Everybody gets this^^^

3) $500/mo Ultra Package. Includes top and side banner ads and a discounted CPL.

Thought about offering “Lead Packs” where businesses buy a pack of say 10 leads for $X. Credits are applied to their accounts. Can auto renew once they run it. Might eliminate some of the headache of selling individual leads.

Didn’t mean to hijack the thread lol.
Pretty interesting! If you want any advice or want to learn more about some of the detailed stuff I'm doing, feel free to send me a PM at any time.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Significant Progress Update - Major Changes to the Site (12/8/2019)

Today I made several major changes to the site, including how I earn from the business.

Instead of charging for business listings, I made them completely free and included all features. To generate revenue, I added a feature for businesses to run sponsored listings. This allows them to promote their listing at the top of the search results for their category and location or on the homepage of the site.

Additionally, I redesigned the entire home page (please let me know your thoughts!). I also removed more than 5 unnecessary pages from the main menu and adding an "Add Listing" button in the top right.

These changes have made the site significantly easier to use and understand.

Today I also gathered data for half of the state of Georgia (nearly 500 Google searches performed) even though final exams start tomorrow!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Aug 13, 2018
Congrats on the progress!!

The High Plains Journal might be a channel that works to get you in front of the right audience. It's a weekly print publication that people typically read from cover to cover. Even their smallest classified ad could get you a fair amount of traction.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Congrats on the progress!!

The High Plains Journal might be a channel that works to get you in front of the right audience. It's a weekly print publication that people typically read from cover to cover. Even their smallest classified ad could get you a fair amount of traction.
Thanks!

Yes, I just got their media kit and looked through most of it. Pretty much all of it out of my budget. I can't remember how much the classified ad costed, so I'll check into it again. I think I skimmed over it.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Aug 13, 2018
The classified ad is the cheapest and it goes into all four of the regional issues, not just one.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Significant Progress Update - Major Changes to the Site (12/8/2019)

Today I made several major changes to the site, including how I earn from the business.

Instead of charging for business listings, I made them completely free and included all features. To generate revenue, I added a feature for businesses to run sponsored listings. This allows them to promote their listing at the top of the search results for their category and location or on the homepage of the site.

Additionally, I redesigned the entire home page (please let me know your thoughts!). I also removed more than 5 unnecessary pages from the main menu and adding an "Add Listing" button in the top right.

These changes have made the site significantly easier to use and understand.

Today I also gathered data for half of the state of Georgia (nearly 500 Google searches performed) even though final exams start tomorrow!
Awesome! The page looks great!

Is that a wordpress theme or other solution?

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Awesome! The page looks great!

Is that a wordpress theme or other solution?
WP + Listingpro

To OP:
Great site. I spent years on ranches when I was younger. A lot of this stuff is done by word of mouth or by community newsletters or Facebook groups. Have you picked an area to dominate first?

One tip for UX is use 16px for input fields to prevent auto zoom on safari mobile.

CSS:
input[type="color"],
input[type="date"],
input[type="datetime"],
input[type="datetime-local"],
input[type="email"],
input[type="month"],
input[type="number"],
input[type="password"],
input[type="search"],
input[type="tel"],
input[type="text"],
input[type="time"],
input[type="url"],
input[type="week"],
select:focus,
textarea {
  font-size: 16px;
}

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
WP + Listingpro

To OP:
Great site. I spent years on ranches when I was younger. A lot of this stuff is done by word of mouth or by community newsletters or Facebook groups. Have you picked an area to dominate first?

One tip for UX is use 16px for input fields to prevent auto zoom on safari mobile.
Thanks! One of the reasons I started this site is actually because some of these are typically done by word of mouth. My girlfriend's father, who is a cattle farmer, wanted to switch to a new butcher because he was having issues with his current one. So he asked his other farmer friends, and they all recommended his current butcher because they didn't know how to find any others!

What do you mean have a picked an area to dominate?

Last edited:

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Thanks! One of the reasons I started this site is actually because some of these are typically done by word of mouth. My girlfriend's father, who is a cattle farmer, wanted to switch to a new butcher because he was having issues with his current one. So he asked his other farmer friends, and they all recommended his current butcher because they didn't know how to find any others!

Searching for a new butcher using Google can be difficult if you're not experienced with researching on the web. Simply typing in a Google search for a butcher and calling the business that shows up first or second often won't do the trick, since Google shows more "Meat Markets" than "Meat Processors". You'll waste time calling several businesses to find one that actually offers the services you're looking for. This also happens with other types of businesses, such as when searching for a livestock vet (you'll mostly get results for small animal vets). That's why all business on my site are verified to offer the services they're listed for, and all my data is gathered by hand (not by a web scraper).

What do you mean have a picked an area to dominate?
A physical area to start with. You are in what is known as the Chicken & Egg situation.

You have two different customer groups on one platform and need both to survive. Getting that initial traction can be tough. Businesses don't want to pay you until you have visitors looking for them, visitors don't want to visit you until there are engaging businesses on the site.

For a directory niching down and covering a region would be beneficial. Go to auctions, farmers' markets, talk to feed store workers, get the word out and get free signups.

Once you have that area dominated with both sides it makes a lot more sense for businesses to run ads when you have visitors from that area on the page. Right now it feels empty. There are no signals like photos, reviews, comments, or posts to show that if I call this number someone will pick up.

Growth hack wise, maybe offer a referral program for businesses. For every referral you send out that makes a listing you get X days of premium for free.

The core concept is great! I could see it shifting into a paid marketplace listing as well.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
A physical area to start with. You are in what is known as the Chicken & Egg situation.

You have two different customer groups on one platform and need both to survive. Getting that initial traction can be tough. Businesses don't want to pay you until you have visitors looking for them, visitors don't want to visit you until there are engaging businesses on the site.

For a directory niching down and covering a region would be beneficial. Go to auctions, farmers' markets, talk to feed store workers, get the word out and get free signups.

Once you have that area dominated with both sides it makes a lot more sense for businesses to run ads when you have visitors from that area on the page. Right now it feels empty. There are no signals like photos, reviews, comments, or posts to show that if I call this number someone will pick up.

Growth hack wise, maybe offer a referral program for businesses. For every referral you send out that makes a listing you get X days of premium for free.

The core concept is great! I could see it shifting into a paid marketplace listing as well.
I currently have 15 states fully covered with more than 1400 businesses. I'll have the rest of the states fully covered by the end of this year.

I like the referral idea! Btw, please read the latest update post. I can't seem to edit to original post with the updates that I've made.

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Weekly Update 12/15/2019

What Happened This Week:
I added 130 businesses to the site this week (Georgia and Ohio; Roughly 1,500 Google searches). It was a slow week because it was final exams week. Regardless of the busy week, I completely overhauled the site; removing unnecessary pages, redesigning and simplifying the homepage, and changing how the website earns money.

Rather than charging businesses to list on the site, it is completely free. To earn money, businesses can create sponsored listings to advertise their business. Check out the full update in this post.

Upcoming Plans:
Now that I am on break from school, I'll be almost completely focused on adding businesses to the site. My goal is to cover the rest of the USA in all categories before January 13th, 2020 (hopefully earlier).

Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Weekly Update 12/15/2019

What Happened This Week:
I added 130 businesses to the site this week (Georgia and Ohio; Roughly 1,500 Google searches). It was a slow week because it was final exams week. Regardless of the busy week, I completely overhauled the site; removing unnecessary pages, redesigning and simplifying the homepage, and changing how the website earns money.

Rather than charging businesses to list on the site, it is completely free. To earn money, businesses can create sponsored listings to advertise their business. Currently I have these priced at $5/day for a large spotlight on the homepage and $2/day to be top result in the search results for their location and category. Check out the full update in this post.

Upcoming Plans:
Now that I am on break from school, I'll be almost completely focused on adding businesses to the site. My goal is to cover the rest of the USA in all categories before January 13th, 2020 (hopefully earlier).
Have you thought of having this thread moved inside? I really think you're on to something here, and your entire missile command system is in the public square.

Still following, and love the progress!

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
What do you mean moved inside?

Do you mean you think I might be sharing too much? What do you mean?
I don't know. I'm just looking out. I think your idea is great. Just don't want to see you get Zuckerberg'ed.

Forum INSIDERS have a whole sub- forum accessible only to paid members, and most people in there are all working on their own ideas, projects, and businesses. Out here there's 1000's of randos looking for a great idea.

Not trying to spook you or anything. :)

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
I don't know. I'm just looking out. I think your idea is great. Just don't want to see you get Zuckerberg'ed.

Forum INSIDERS have a whole sub- forum accessible only to paid members, and most people in there are all working on their own ideas, projects, and businesses. Out here there's 1000's of randos looking for a great idea.

Yeah I'd love to do that. It just kills me to spend $60+ on INSIDERS when I could use that money towards this idea. My budget is tight. I have more that I want to share, which I would if I was an INSIDERS, such as a couple other needs/ideas that I've found along the way. I just don't know if I can pay for it at the moment unfortunately.

Thanks for the comment though, I think I might make a few edits to share a little less information.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014

There is already another business doing this so it’s not that big of a deal. He’s improving on an existing model.

Also if someone can easily replicate it, that violates Entry.

( Jab at dropshippers who get mad when someone else figures out their product )

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
** Thread MOVED to Fastlane INSIDERS Forum **
Still, feel free to continue with any questions about the project on this thread if you are not an INSIDERS. I may still post occasional updates on this thread.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.