The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Professional Web Design from £149: Built to STAND OUT.

Implacabilis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
We're not pushy sales guys, just a small team of Freelance Designers that can make your business stand out online. We specialize in high-end, fresh creative Web Designs.

First, take a look at our own Portfolio. We'd rather show you what a website 'can' look like: Online Presence

OP MGB 7.jpg

Let's cut to the chase. Whether you're growing a new business, expanding an established company, or simply looking to start up a brand new business idea, we can help you make your mark online. Simply put, increase traffic, conversions, and therefore sales.

OP MGB 2.jpg

How do we create an online presence for your brand?

Through SEO (higher google rankings), local business listing optimization, and establishing the perfect web page hierarchy, combined with stunning Website Designs, we can not only drive traffic to your site but engage with your audience from the moment they land on your newly designed professional website. The best part, our professional fully responsive designs start from only £149/$175.

• Brand Awareness
• Responsive Design
SEO - Higher Google Ranking
• Access to a library of thousands of stock images & videos
• Fully Responsive Design - Stunning Designs across all devices
• Graphics and Animations
• Interactions and movement around the page

OP MGB 6.jpg

You might also be pleased to know we use award-winning design building platforms Webflow, Adobe, and Figma to create unique eye-catching designs. Also responsible for such websites as Apple.

Jock's Frame.jpg

The bottom line, we take care of creating an online presence for your brand so you can focus more on doing the things you need to make your company great.

OP MGB 5.jpgOP MGB 10.jpgOP MGB 1.jpg

Come say hello! Let us know your ideas and vision. We'll guide you through how we can help you grow your business.

Expand your business

Warmest Regards,
Gareth Ellison
CEO & Founder
Online Presence

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• OP MGB 4.jpg
    OP MGB 4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3
  • OP MGB 7.jpg
    OP MGB 7.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck!

Implacabilis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
Bro, fantastic offer and you make incredible websites. But why are you pricing yourself so low?
Hi there. More to help new businesses establish themselves online. I and a few of the other members all went through the painstaking job of attempting to quickly learn Web Design to start up businesses of our own. Now we'd like to save people that task, so they can concentrate on all the other important tasks in growing their business.

We understand just how crucial a 'professional' site is over one that has been designed by a novice. We're also hoping to build longer working relationships with clients. As their business grows, we grow with them. :)

Thanks for the nice comment and hope that answers your question.

This_Is_Sparta!

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 12, 2019
We understand just how crucial a 'professional' site is over one that has been designed by a novice.

THIS!

My current website "rockhillcyber.com" needs help and is living proof of what a novice, ahem, "myself" would come up with even after various template iterations and revisions over the past 2 years. I am definitely interested in learning more about your web design services.

Implacabilis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
THIS!

My current website "rockhillcyber.com" needs help and is living proof of what a novice, ahem, "myself" would come up with even after various template iterations and revisions over the past 2 years. I am definitely interested in learning more about your web design services.

Hi Sparta. Thanks for your message. I think maybe we have our wires crossed. We will make adjustments to the Ad.

We are a Web Design Agency. Designers, illustrators, developers. We’re offering forum users a fantastic opportunity to allow our agency to design and developed a professional fully responsive website to help establish their business.

The example you give below is exactly why we’re targeting people with business ideas or established businesses looking to expand and grow.

Let me put it to you another way. The painstaking hours you spent over the period of 2 years attempting to get your sight to a high level. Where would your business be if you spent that time on networking, marketing avenues, improving and expanding your products? If you optimized your website for a higher google standing allowing you to attract more customers onto your website, therefore, allowing your business to learn, adapt, and grow, according to customer feedback. Would your business be in a stronger position than it is right now?

Let us design and develop the face of your online business, you spend that time doing all the other important tasks to move your business forward (and there are a lot of them).

If you’d like to chat further and see how could help you and run through the changes we will make drop us a line.

contact@onlinepresence.media

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

This_Is_Sparta!

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 12, 2019
Hi Sparta. Thanks for your message. I think maybe we have our wires crossed. We will make adjustments to the Ad.

We are a Web Design Agency. Designers, illustrators, developers. We’re offering forum users a fantastic opportunity to allow our agency to design and developed a professional fully responsive website to help establish their business.

The example you give below is exactly why we’re targeting people with business ideas or established businesses looking to expand and grow.

Let me put it to you another way. The painstaking hours you spent over the period of 2 years attempting to get your sight to a high level. Where would your business be if you spent that time on networking, marketing avenues, improving and expanding your products? If you optimized your website for a higher google standing allowing you to attract more customers onto your website, therefore, allowing your business to learn, adapt, and grow, according to customer feedback. Would your business be in a stronger position than it is right now?

Let us design and develop the face of your online business, you spend that time doing all the other important tasks to move your business forward (and there are a lot of them).

If you’d like to chat further and see how could help you and run through the changes we will make drop us a line.

contact@onlinepresence.media
Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!