Untamed_fast
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 5, 2018
- Messages
- 20
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 70%
My name is Donovan and I'm 18
I read the millionaire fastlane by accident("Accident???"-Yes I know) when I was trying to read Millionaire 90 days by Ben Stewart(Much inferior book). Now I'm on the last 100 pages of Unscripted and I gotta say they are both great books.
I graduated High School a few months ago (barely an achievement) and do not intend on going to college yet. Currently my aspirations revolve around real estate and from what I know (not much) that doesn't require much formal education. If I do end up going to post secondary school, I'm looking at either marketing or business courses(or would marketing be part of business).
We'll see I'm still here in years to come and if I've successfully solved a need(still looking).
What were you up to at 18?
What do you wish you knew?
Biggest mistakes?
Let me know in the comments
I read the millionaire fastlane by accident("Accident???"-Yes I know) when I was trying to read Millionaire 90 days by Ben Stewart(Much inferior book). Now I'm on the last 100 pages of Unscripted and I gotta say they are both great books.
I graduated High School a few months ago (barely an achievement) and do not intend on going to college yet. Currently my aspirations revolve around real estate and from what I know (not much) that doesn't require much formal education. If I do end up going to post secondary school, I'm looking at either marketing or business courses(or would marketing be part of business).
We'll see I'm still here in years to come and if I've successfully solved a need(still looking).
What were you up to at 18?
What do you wish you knew?
Biggest mistakes?
Let me know in the comments
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
