The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Post Your Desk or Work Area! (The Workspace Thread)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Excuses not to work
I used to have a cyber cat who loved standing on my keyboard while I was trying to write papers for school, or doing research. Otherwise lay on it. Cats always want your attention when you're trying to do something important. If you're wasting your time, they go off and do their own thing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I used to have a cyber cat who loved standing on my keyboard while I was trying to write papers for school, or doing research. Otherwise lay on it. Cats always want your attention when you're trying to do something important. If you're wasting your time, they go off and do their own thing.

Yes! This one goes for the chair, but my other cat goes straight for the keyboard. He has written some masterpieces in google docs.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Yes! This one goes for the chair, but my other cat goes straight for the keyboard. He has written some masterpieces in google docs.
Yes, I remember well. Ha ha. They're always your Bestie.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Do you live on a cruise ship?

I live wherever. Not chained to a desk. I have a desk, but I visit it when I want to and you wouldn’t be impressed with it. Ultimately I wish I didn’t have a desk.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This is all wrong. If you're going to put this on a digital nomad blog then you need to be on our own, and you need to not appreciate your surroundings because you're chained to a laptop... because you haven't created a business that can run without you. For heavens sake, you don't even have a mobile in your hand... How are people supposed to know you're working?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
This is all wrong. If you're going to put this on a digital nomad blog then you need to be on our own, and you need to not appreciate your surroundings because you're chained to a laptop... because you haven't created a business that can run without you. I mean, you don't even have a mobile in your hand... How are people supposed to know you're working?

Needs a course as well. How to purchase a yacht in 8 easy payments of $99.99. Buy "The Well-Defined Yacht" here.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Organized people, look away.

View attachment 23921
giphy.gif

Just kidding. I love the split screen where you can have two apps at the same time. It's awesome.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Bro, what the F*cking F*ck... more crooked than the american political system, how do you even live like this!

If you have to ask, you might not be smart enough for the answer..

Umad?jelly?both?

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Awesome Matrix screensaver

Is this your security office? How many security cameras do you have?

Nope this is my office. 6 monitor setup is my main rig and the monitor all the way to the right is a second PC when I just want to concentrate on one thing and not be distracted by anything or anyone.

Main rig is an i7 with 64gigs of RAM and two firepro cards at 4k. I never have to minimize anything, everything is always on tap.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
If you have to ask, you might not be smart enough for the answer..

Umad?jelly?both?

Yessah! Just givin you shit... I tend to go ape shit if they're not at least straight across the top lol

Down to 3 now:

sxi139.jpg

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Yessah! Just givin you shit... I tend to go ape shit if they're not at least straight across the top lol

Down to 3 now:

sxi139.jpg

Haha yeah.. the angles are relevant for my height and seat position allowing the least amount of head turn and straight on viewing at a distance. I also run the top left and right at a slightly larger font size.

It's one of those problems you would only realize you have after setting up 6 monitors on one rig.. it literally took a month of constant adjustments to get it perfect.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.