The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

FEATURED! Post Your Desk or Work Area! (The Workspace Thread)

404profound

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion

Just kidding. I love the split screen where you can have two apps at the same time. It's awesome.
Thanks haha, yes the big screen has made a word of difference - less back and fourth between windows. That being said, my ultimate goal is to throw out my computer entirely.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 3, 2018
Thanks haha, yes the big screen has made a word of difference - less back and fourth between windows. That being said, my ultimate goal is to throw out my computer entirely.
What's wrong with the computer?

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Bro, what the F*cking F*ck... more crooked than the american political system, how do you even live like this!
If you have to ask, you might not be smart enough for the answer..

Umad?jelly?both?

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Awesome Matrix screensaver

Is this your security office? How many security cameras do you have?
Nope this is my office. 6 monitor setup is my main rig and the monitor all the way to the right is a second PC when I just want to concentrate on one thing and not be distracted by anything or anyone.

Main rig is an i7 with 64gigs of RAM and two firepro cards at 4k. I never have to minimize anything, everything is always on tap.

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Yessah! Just givin you shit... I tend to go ape shit if they're not at least straight across the top lol

Down to 3 now:

Haha yeah.. the angles are relevant for my height and seat position allowing the least amount of head turn and straight on viewing at a distance. I also run the top left and right at a slightly larger font size.

It's one of those problems you would only realize you have after setting up 6 monitors on one rig.. it literally took a month of constant adjustments to get it perfect.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Yessah! Just givin you shit... I tend to go ape shit if they're not at least straight across the top lol

Down to 3 now:

Place looks great dude, Are you doing video stuff now?

Also, what are those bookshelf things you have? I have seen those around and wondered about them

TurtleSprint

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
Lots of cool spaces here. But not a ton of papers from what I can see. Now I'm sure lots of these are cleaned and staged before pics but I'm wondering if anyone has cool hacks or products that minimize the clutter? Aside from filing cabinets or creating digital copies. Something myself and I'm sure many others would benefit from.

Thanks!

ApparentHorizon

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Lots of cool spaces here. But not a ton of papers from what I can see. Now I'm sure lots of these are cleaned and staged before pics but I'm wondering if anyone has cool hacks or products that minimize the clutter? Aside from filing cabinets or creating digital copies. Something myself and I'm sure many others would benefit from.

Thanks!
Chaotic order...aka designated clutter areas.

On desktop, 1 monitor where there's random folders and internet shortcuts. (Fences by stardock is a neat tool to use)

In the room, there's a box where all the papers go. (1 for biz, 1 for personal)

If something is truly important it makes its way out and into my system.

Not everything is worth keeping organized if it takes up too much time.

Ravens_Shadow

one foot in front of the other
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 2, 2012
Cary, NC
Here's my office as of right now.

Though as of recently I got another laptop (thinkpad) and I'm able to get out of the house and go to coffeshops and such.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 27, 2013
United States
Here's my office as of right now.
Calendar looks empty. What do you use it for?

I kind of like how the whole year is just laid out.

I just planned the next 12 months of inventory orders and posted it for guys in the warehouse... would be cool to see it on a calendar on the wall.

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.