The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FEATURED! Post Your Desk or Work Area! (The Workspace Thread)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Excuses not to work
I used to have a cyber cat who loved standing on my keyboard while I was trying to write papers for school, or doing research. Otherwise lay on it. Cats always want your attention when you're trying to do something important. If you're wasting your time, they go off and do their own thing.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Rabby

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I used to have a cyber cat who loved standing on my keyboard while I was trying to write papers for school, or doing research. Otherwise lay on it. Cats always want your attention when you're trying to do something important. If you're wasting your time, they go off and do their own thing.

Yes! This one goes for the chair, but my other cat goes straight for the keyboard. He has written some masterpieces in google docs.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Yes! This one goes for the chair, but my other cat goes straight for the keyboard. He has written some masterpieces in google docs.
Yes, I remember well. Ha ha. They're always your Bestie.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Do you live on a cruise ship?

I live wherever. Not chained to a desk. I have a desk, but I visit it when I want to and you wouldn’t be impressed with it. Ultimately I wish I didn’t have a desk.

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This is all wrong. If you're going to put this on a digital nomad blog then you need to be on our own, and you need to not appreciate your surroundings because you're chained to a laptop... because you haven't created a business that can run without you. For heavens sake, you don't even have a mobile in your hand... How are people supposed to know you're working?

Raoul Duke

Badges?
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
This is all wrong. If you're going to put this on a digital nomad blog then you need to be on our own, and you need to not appreciate your surroundings because you're chained to a laptop... because you haven't created a business that can run without you. I mean, you don't even have a mobile in your hand... How are people supposed to know you're working?

Needs a course as well. How to purchase a yacht in 8 easy payments of $99.99. Buy "The Well-Defined Yacht" here.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
Organized people, look away.

View attachment 23921

Just kidding. I love the split screen where you can have two apps at the same time. It's awesome.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion

Just kidding. I love the split screen where you can have two apps at the same time. It's awesome.
Thanks haha, yes the big screen has made a word of difference - less back and fourth between windows. That being said, my ultimate goal is to throw out my computer entirely.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
Thanks haha, yes the big screen has made a word of difference - less back and fourth between windows. That being said, my ultimate goal is to throw out my computer entirely.
What's wrong with the computer?

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Bro, what the F*cking F*ck... more crooked than the american political system, how do you even live like this!

If you have to ask, you might not be smart enough for the answer..

Umad?jelly?both?

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Awesome Matrix screensaver

Is this your security office? How many security cameras do you have?

Nope this is my office. 6 monitor setup is my main rig and the monitor all the way to the right is a second PC when I just want to concentrate on one thing and not be distracted by anything or anyone.

Main rig is an i7 with 64gigs of RAM and two firepro cards at 4k. I never have to minimize anything, everything is always on tap.

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 21, 2011
Yessah! Just givin you shit... I tend to go ape shit if they're not at least straight across the top lol

Down to 3 now:

Haha yeah.. the angles are relevant for my height and seat position allowing the least amount of head turn and straight on viewing at a distance. I also run the top left and right at a slightly larger font size.

It's one of those problems you would only realize you have after setting up 6 monitors on one rig.. it literally took a month of constant adjustments to get it perfect.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom