The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PLEASE! HOW can i find people with an heavy self-improvement/entrepreneur mindset????

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
I am 16 years old i have started building a website and perfecting my system……
Yes it is CENTS compatible.

anyways i’ve tried everything. at the gym, at my college , social media….. i just CANNOT SEEM to find anyone with my mindset????
i am from the UK please guid me FASTLANE!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

anyways i’ve tried everything. at the gym, at my college , social media….. i just CANNOT SEEM to find anyone with my mindset????
Bro you're already here. There's really dope people on here if you start reading and talking.

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 21, 2022

Hey am 17 also looking at a cents and like minded people
Whats ur website about maybe we could work together.....

CalumMc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 18, 2022
I could recommend Hamza's discord, if that's allowed on here

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia

Ayo I’m 15 also on the fastlane and self improvement. Almost everyone here in the forum has a fastlane CENTS mindset and most here are also on self improvement so it’s easy to find like-minded people here. I’m also just getting started on web design so maybe we can try talk about your website idea and maybe work together

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Ayo I’m 15 also on the fastlane and self improvement. Almost everyone here in the forum has a fastlane CENTS mindset and most here are also on self improvement so it’s easy to find like-minded people here. I’m also just getting started on web design so maybe we can try talk about your website idea and maybe work together
HA, SAME I'm 15 and on web design! Good luck to you

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
Yo g, I'm 16 and im also looking for like-minded people who wanna win. I've made a private group on discord called the kaizen group (continous improvement) I'd like to invite you (and whoever else wants to join and grow with us) to join. send me a message if you're interested.

Albeeert

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 14, 2022
Hey, i just joined the forum for the same reasons thath you mention in your post, we could work together.

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
HA, SAME I'm 15 and on web design! Good luck to you
Good luck to you too bro!

Yo g, I'm 16 and im also looking for like-minded people who wanna win. I've made a private group on discord called the kaizen group (continous improvement) I'd like to invite you (and whoever else wants to join and grow with us) to join. send me a message if you're interested.
Yoo looks like there’s a lot of teens here in the forum too, please do invite me too man. A discord group on fastlane would be great.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Guys. This is an entrepreneurial forum full of people with the unscripted mindset helping each other.

Good etiquette us to not pull people off to Discord or other private groups.

Take off your coat and stick around. Make friends, build relationships, and create win-wins.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Guys. This is an entrepreneurial forum full of people with the unscripted mindset helping each other.

Take off your coat and stick around. Make friends, build relationships, and create win-wins.
That's true.

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022

I know that, i'm not trying to pull people off to other places, I just made this group where I get people who are like minded, want to F*cking grind and reach their goals or be the best version of themselves. I personally am just looking to kill my connection game which is why i'm trying to start this group (which could turn into something powerful overtime) and soon i'll even start connecting to pros on linkedin.

anyway,
another reason im making a group is because not everyone is on this forum. I'm combining people from everywhere (this group, that server, that channel, etc) so we can learn from eachother. some of the people in my group have pretty much won the SMMA game and they've never even heard of the millionaire fastlane book before.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

That’s true Andy. If you treat the family here as a “lead gen” source you won’t get much out of it — sort of misses the point that the TFL forum is trying to create if you ask me.

I don’t think other groups can replace the community that exists here around MJ’s ideas. I have a group on FB with around 700 members and one on Discord with around 300 - many also members of the forum. I’d say in my case, most of the members are more active on the forum than on the groups, the groups are more useful if they want to chat to others in a “live chatting” environment. Very often the groups have reactivated dormant members to the forum or brought new members in because there are lots of links and materials shared that point back to here.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
If you're as dedicated as you say, get your parents permission and try to attend some local networking meetups.
If what you're doing is a hustle, consider cold-calling for lead-gen for your business, OR to find a mentor. Cold e-mail works as well.

I was blindsided by the high quality of people that seemed to be in sync with me and the way I saw and operated in the world once I started talking to business owners. There's just a whole 'nother level of human that's out there, they're just working and getting sh!t done so you're not likely to find them randomly hanging out. You're young which also means more people are willing to give you a chance and maybe even mentor you. I know in my own case I've even been offered jobs, so if you pick up on that, you may have a way to avoid slaving over a stove at mcdonald's if your current venture doesn't pan out.

Best of luck brah.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I don't understand these recent forum posts that say, "Hey guys, where can I find a group of people who subscribe to Fastlane/Unscripted ideals?"

It's like walking into a grocery store and asking, "Hey everyone, where can I buy some food????"

The group already exists. And it has for more than 10 years.

And I'm here daily, versus being figure-headed by someone who is not me, you know, someone who didn't author Unscripted /Fastlane.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I don't understand these recent forum posts that say, "Hey guys, where can I find a group of people who subscribe to Fastlane/Unscripted ideals?"

It's like walking into a grocery store and asking, "Hey everyone, where can I buy some food????"

The group already exists. And it has for more than 10 years.

And I'm here daily, versus being figure-headed by someone who is not me, you know, someone who didn't author Unscripted /Fastlane.
This is actually one thing that I love about MJ and that I’ve also learned from him. MJ is a lot more available to his readers than almost any other author I know of (come to think of it, I don’t know any other best-selling author doing this…). I’ve tried to do similar with consumers of my own products, it’s a big differentiator. Most people out there don’t put much heart in their work. But MJ has kept this place up and running since before TMF and has been here almost daily, interacting especially with the newbies and those who are new around and need help. Can you find another forum where the owner takes the time to read pretty much every new member’s introduction and comment on it? I haven’t come across one except for TFLF.

Also, from my personal interactions with him, I can say for sure that MJ is hawkish when it comes to protecting the forum and the interests of members. I know he has no hesitation to turn down money if it doesn’t fit with what the place needs. That’s also rare to see, members being put over financial concerns!

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
This is actually one thing that I love about MJ and that I’ve also learned from him. MJ is a lot more available to his readers than almost any other author I know of (come to think of it, I don’t know any other best-selling author doing this…). I’ve tried to do similar with consumers of my own products, it’s a big differentiator. Most people out there don’t put much heart in their work. But MJ has kept this place up and running since before TMF and has been here almost daily, interacting especially with the newbies and those who are new around and need help. Can you find another forum where the owner takes the time to read pretty much every new member’s introduction and comment on it? I haven’t come across one except for TFLF.

Also, from my personal interactions with him, I can say for sure that MJ is hawkish when it comes to protecting the forum and the interests of members. I know he has no hesitation to turn down money if it doesn’t fit with what the place needs. That’s also rare to see, members being put over financial concerns!
imo mj is the only person i don't consider a guru. he's genuine in what he says. I've only read one book from him (tmf ) and i feel like its had everything i needed to know. I've never seen an author who is so big actually be active on his/her own forum and talk to others, even beginners.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.