The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Plant-Based Opportunities / Vegan Business Opportunities

Marty Foley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 31, 2019
Here's more validation of plant-based eating business opportunities...

Kevin O'Leary says this is what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over:

"...something in healthy foods is a great place to make money... It's only going to grow..."

He doesn't specify plant-based healthy eating and there's still a lot of prejudice (and common myths) about it.

People may argue against plant based eating, but facts are facts, and science backs this up.

More and more people are opening their eyes to the benefits and effectiveness of plant based eating (for improving health and maintaining healthy weight), thanks to such resources as:

DOCUMENTARIES
Forks Over Knives
The Last Heart Attack (CNN)
The Game Changers

LICENSED DOCTORS
Caldwell Esselstyn
Colin Campbell
Joel Furhman
John McDougall
Michael Greger
Michael Klaper
Neal Barnard
Pam Popper

BOOKS
How Not to Die
The China Study
The Starch Solution

Switching to about 95% plant based eating helped me recover from a near-stroke, lose about 40 lbs, and improve high blood pressure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As the mass production of fake meat becomes widespread, low-cost, and a commodity, meat becomes a luxury good. Flippening in the future?

Possible, and if so, years away.

In ancient times, having meat for a meal was a luxury and usually done for a celebration... i.e. go out back and slaughter the pig for Thanksgiving! If a meat eater can't tell the difference between fake and real, that's where your hypothesis becomes a real possibility.

Although I haven't had meat in nearly 2 years, Beyond Meat (the company) isn't quite there yet. However, I did try an Impossible Whopper the other night and it tasted exactly like the real thing (at least from what I remember) ... I could have given it to the big meat eater in the family who curses veganism, you know the guy who is 100 lbs over weight and takes 4 pills for diabetes ... he wouldn't have known the difference. (True story on both counts, quite funny.)

Some challenges: The alts are far more expensive and are still not very healthy. For example the Impossible Whopper had 1K+ in sodium. While some bystanders might be thinking alt meats are a healthier alternative, they're splitting hairs. Any self-reflecting vegan or vegetarian knows it's a full blown cheat meal, complete with cross contamination of meat products due to the grilling process.

For me personally, it's nice to finally have some garbage food options at a fast food restaurant. One of the challenges of being plant-based is knowing that 99% of the fast-food joints are off limits and might as well be practically invisible.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Possible, and if so, years away.

In ancient times, having meat for a meal was a luxury and usually done for a celebration... i.e. go out back and slaughter the pig for Thanksgiving! If a meat eater can't tell the difference between fake and real, that's where your hypothesis becomes a real possibility.

Although I haven't had meat in nearly 2 years, Beyond Meat (the company) isn't quite there yet. However, I did try an Impossible Whopper the other night and it tasted exactly like the real thing (at least from what I remember) ... I could have given it to the big meat eater in the family who curses veganism, you know the guy who is 100 lbs over weight and takes 4 pills for diabetes ... he wouldn't have known the difference. (True story on both counts, quite funny.)

Some challenges: The alts are far more expensive and are still not very healthy. For example the Impossible Whopper had 1K+ in sodium. While some bystanders might be thinking alt meats are a healthier alternative, they're splitting hairs. Any self-reflecting vegan or vegetarian knows it's a full blown cheat meal, complete with cross contamination of meat products due to the grilling process.

For me personally, it's nice to finally have some garbage food options at a fast food restaurant. One of the challenges of being plant-based is knowing that 99% of the fast-food joints are off limits and might as well be practically invisible.

The most natural alt is tofu. However due to it's phytoestrogens and it's effect on testosterone levels, it's not really a healthy option.
I had a kidney bean burger some time ago and it was the best thing ever.
There certainly is potential to develop healthier alternatives. Not sure why everyone is crazy about replacing the taste of meat but it's a first step I guess.

We have a decades old meat company in Germany and half of their sales is now veggie alternatives and they plan to quit their meat production in the future. It all depends on market demand.

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
The most natural alt is tofu. However due to it's phytoestrogens and it's effect on testosterone levels, it's not really a healthy option.
I had a kidney bean burger some time ago and it was the best thing ever.
There certainly is potential to develop healthier alternatives. Not sure why everyone is crazy about replacing the taste of meat but it's a first step I guess.

We have a decades old meat company in Germany and half of their sales is now veggie alternatives and they plan to quit their meat production in the future. It all depends on market demand.

Impossible and Beyond’s goal isn’t making veggie burgers for vegans. It’s making a more sustainable alternative to meat, for meat eaters.

It’s no secret that beef agriculture is literally destroying our planet, by being one of the highest green house gas emitters.

You can use less land and resources to grow crops which can be refined and grown into meat analogues.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany

I'm really sorry, yet i can't let this statement stand as it is and might redirect you to the following links for further education on this matter:

But maybe i'm wrong here and you can provide links to / or studies itself that show otherwise.

I also want to add Seitan as possible "meat replacement" because of it's umami taste and high protein values. Tempeh is delicious too and can also be made of lentils and beans.

Not meant to derail this thread though.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
I'm really sorry, yet i can't let this statement stand as it is and might redirect you to the following links for further education on this matter:

But maybe i'm wrong here and you can provide links to / or studies itself that show otherwise.

I also want to add Seitan as possible "meat replacement" because of it's umami taste and high protein values. Tempeh is delicious too and can also be made of lentils and beans.

Not meant to derail this thread though.

Most studies are based on animal studies and individual case reports. I have consumed soy products moderately for roughly 14 years and have noticed health benefits after quitting them.
Opinions are splitting of course.

MooreMillions

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 16, 2008
Atlanta
Here's more validation of plant-based eating business opportunities...

Kevin O'Leary says this is what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over:

"...something in healthy foods is a great place to make money... It's only going to grow..."

He doesn't specify plant-based healthy eating and there's still a lot of prejudice (and common myths) about it.

People may argue against plant based eating, but facts are facts, and science backs this up.

More and more people are opening their eyes to the benefits and effectiveness of plant based eating (for improving health and maintaining healthy weight), thanks to such resources as:

DOCUMENTARIES
Forks Over Knives
The Last Heart Attack (CNN)
The Game Changers

LICENSED DOCTORS
Caldwell Esselstyn
Colin Campbell
Joel Furhman
John McDougall
Michael Greger
Michael Klaper
Neal Barnard
Pam Popper

BOOKS
How Not to Die
The China Study
The Starch Solution

Switching to about 95% plant based eating helped me recover from a near-stroke, lose about 40 lbs, and improve high blood pressure.
In Defense of Food is another really good documentary that highlights a shift to meat taking up less of your diet, but not necessarily eliminating it.

MooreMillions

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 16, 2008
Atlanta
I should have posted this article as soon as it dropped, even though last year got away from me due to business obligations, but 10 years from now this is being predicted.

Why The Beef and Dairy Businesses Are On a Cow Path to Oblivion

Just on this bold prediction, I would love for the board to weigh in on if this is hype, or does anyone see initial catalysts for the plant based markets making good on this prediction?

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
Something that solves the excessive and smelly farting caused by eating too healthy and high in fiber would sell very well too.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Greetings!

When you say Agora, are you speaking of an investment advice firm based out of Baltimore, MD?
Yeah.

Mostly the St Paul’s Research comes up formally as the label, but they have taken up other newsletters/affiliates/firms and promote their offers.

NatalieTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 23, 2021
Imagine being one of the first people to build a following on Instagram or Snapchat before it became popular and saturated. While everyone else is trying to fight their way to the top, you area already have tens of millions of loyal followers who are more than willing to buy your products.

Wouldn't that be nice?

This is one of those opportunities...

The Opportunity

For the past 10 months, I've been immersing myself in a new market - and I've noticed a massive amount of opportunities for entrepreneurs who are looking to enter a market with a potential to be very successful ...

I originally got involved with them while doing research for a book I'm writing, and I'm starting to learn about the opportunities that are on the table to start a business in this market.

Investment group looking to invest $1.25 Trillion:
$1.25 Trillion Coalition of Investors Wants Walmart and Others to Ditch Meat for Plant-Protein

One of the largest meat producing companies begins investing in a plant-based protein company:
Tyson Invests in Vegan Company

Why is this a great market to be in?

The passion.

For many of you, you may have the image of vegans being "angry". After taking the time to get to know things from their point of view, I started to understand where they came from, and there is a lot of energy behind what they do.

Most people view veganism as about health - The most common replies I get when I talk about it is comparing it to the Paleo Diet.

But when you get to know the market, they do this to save the lives of animals.

Imagine for a moment that your loved ones: Your family, your kids, your closest friends, your lover - is packed up in a cage, sent to a warehouse, and murdered - and then packaged for food.

I'll keep it PG here - but there is a documentary called Earthlings that goes into detail about why they feel so passionately about their cause.

What extent would you go to in order to save your loved ones from murder?

That's the same energy that all of your customers would have to help grow your brand.

If you support this movement, they will support your company at all costs. I've seen over 100 vegans go into a supermarket with fliers petitioning the place to cary a type of vegan cheese....and then that company got instant retail distribution.

I'm sitting here in Geneva, Switzerland with my friend and she is vegan. She says that when a new vegan product comes out - everyone in her community buys it.

AKA - Free advertising

What happens when 16 Million people are so passionate about growing a moment that will grow your business?

View attachment 13470

This is more than just a trend.

They are comparing this any social justice movement (such as civl rights)- where once the change is made, it's here to stay.

It's not like Pokemon Go

So in the past, when you might have viewed animal rights activists as "angry vegans", now you can understand that the energy behind all their actions is based on passion - and your very customers will be the ones who will do anything to grow your company...because you support something many of them would do anything for.

So yeah - I'm niching down my business to work in this market in my own unique way.
  • Vegetarians - don't eat meat, but they DO eat dairy (cheese/milk,etc.).
  • Vegans - don't eat meat, don't eat any products that come from animals (dairy), and don't use any animal products such as leather.

Opportunities off the top of my head:
  1. Cosmetic products - A lot of these products are tested on animals (which is a big no-no in the vegan communities). By solving this, there is a lot of room to grow here.
  2. Food products
  3. ...more to come.
I'm personal working in this market and reaping the benefits from it; and made this post so some of you can do the same.

Ride the wave while it's getting started, or one day you may look back and realize it's already too late...

View attachment 13472

View attachment 13473
View attachment 13471

Well this post has aged well!

I'd like to start a vegan protein powder business in the UK but concerned it may be too saturated.

Does anyone have any advice/resources on how to check the demand for a product?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'd like to start a vegan protein powder business in the UK but concerned it may be too saturated.

Does anyone have any advice/resources on how to check the demand for a product?

Check Amazon's existing products and see how many reviews they have. I don't think demand is a problem, more like supply. Plant-based supplements, namely protein powders, are pretty ubiquitous. You have any ideas on doing something different?

IMO, there are a ton of better opportunities in the plant based space... the protein powders (at least here in the US) seems to be well covered, and almost near a maturation stage.

NatalieTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 23, 2021
Check Amazon's existing products and see how many reviews they have. I don't think demand is a problem, more like supply. Plant-based supplements, namely protein powders, are pretty ubiquitous. You have any ideas on doing something different?

IMO, there are a ton of better opportunities in the plant based space... the protein powders (at least here in the US) seems to be well covered, and almost near a maturation stage.

The idea is a mass gainer - on amazon there are only 2 vegan protein powders available in the UK for mass gain, they both contain soy which I know many vegans avoid, neither of them are organic which many vegans want and neither of them contain creatine which non vegan mass gainer's usually contain.

Another idea is to scrap the mass gainer and just do vegan powder + creatine. As far as I'm aware there is just one other product that does this.

But perhaps my ideas are too niche.....

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The idea is a mass gainer - on amazon there are only 2 vegan protein powders available in the UK for mass gain, they both contain soy which I know many vegans avoid, neither of them are organic which many vegans want and neither of them contain creatine which non vegan mass gainer's usually contain.

Hmm, then yes there is opportunity in the space. You've identified some skew which can grab you sales. No Soy and Organic are two skew variables already.

Too niche? It's possible -- but I think the space as whole is growing so it might be a good first product to build upon.

NatalieTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 23, 2021
Hmm, then yes there is opportunity in the space. You've identified some skew which can grab you sales. No Soy and Organic are two skew variables already.

Too niche? It's possible -- but I think the space as whole is growing so it might be a good first product to build upon.
Thanks - I will continue to research this. Completely agree this space is growing, only recently turned vegan so my eyes are currently peeled for opportunities!

B.Cotter

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Apr 23, 2020
Northern VA
I’ve always been super interested in the vegetarian/vegan space, having been a fine dining chef and in the industry for near 20 years. Made plenty of vegan dishes and substitutes... like smoked mushroom, red beet barbacoa. Maybe I should grow a pair and explore possibilities as well in this niche.

sap_LA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 20, 2021
I know I’m not adding a lot here but I just learned about vegan branded consumer goods. They are really popular in the maker e commerce space. For example, there are vegan baby booties. Wife is a textiles science person and explained it as non-leather goods that act like leather goods. Even Nike has a vegan shoe. Apparently, making things out of polyester and other synthetics is considered less cruel. The only real difference with the Nike shoe is that the glue is plant based from what I understand.

slightly unrelated there a number of new chemical processes that are being licensed out to major chemical makers. These processes are targeting 100% reduction of plastics and foam type materials to use in making fuels. End result is to offset major landfill waste by burning off these synthetic type fuels.

a narrative between being non animal cruel and environmentally safe seems to be taking shape when for the most part I thought most in one camp would by default be in both.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Completely agree this space is growing, only recently turned vegan so my eyes are currently peeled for opportunities!

I've been vegan for 3+ years and the opportunities are incredible, but starting to be more noticeable. I suggest you give my new book a read as it covers a lot of this emerging opportunity, which in a few years, won't be emerging any longer. And the opportunities will be gone.

NatalieTaylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 23, 2021
I've been vegan for 3+ years and the opportunities are incredible, but starting to be more noticeable. I suggest you give my new book a read as it covers a lot of this emerging opportunity, which in a few years, won't be emerging any longer. And the opportunities will be gone.
Thanks MJ! Reading the book now, the vegan twist is very handy.

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
In the case of being vegan, there is a delicacy that is only exclusive in our place here in Bicol.

It is so rare enough that only a handful of places here sell this. It is what we call, Pinangat, a vegan based cuisine where we wrap a delicacy (commonly “Ginataang Gabi”) in abaca or coconut leaf.

The town of Camalig usually celebrated the Pinangat Festival every February (Pre-Pandemic) where a Boodle Fight involves a pinangat.

This is the image for those who don’t know about PINANGAT:
images

The opportunities here were the following:
  • Franchising
  • Improving the cooking process and the receipe (e.g. reducing coconut milk, replacing meat with tofu, improving the preservation of food etc.)
  • Selling the recipe itself
  • Doing cooking tutorials.
  • Selling the delicacy online
  • Can be used as a topping on Pizza when fit, addon on Burgers
  • And more....
Note: As I mentioned above, this delicacy is ONLY available in Bicol.

Paul Flint

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 9, 2021
Imagine being one of the first people to build a following on Instagram or Snapchat before it became popular and saturated. While everyone else is trying to fight their way to the top, you area already have tens of millions of loyal followers who are more than willing to buy your products.

Wouldn't that be nice?

The Opportunity

For the past 10 months, I've been immersing myself in a new market - and I've noticed a massive amount of opportunities for entrepreneurs who are looking to enter a market with a potential to be very successful ...

I originally got involved with them while doing research for a book I'm writing, and I'm starting to learn about the opportunities that are on the table to start a business in this market.

$1.25 Trillion Coalition of Investors Wants Walmart and Others to Ditch Meat for Plant-Protein

One of the largest meat producing companies begins investing in a plant-based protein company:
Tyson Invests in Vegan Company

The passion.

For many of you, you may have the image of vegans being "angry". After taking the time to get to know things from their point of view, I started to understand where they came from, and there is a lot of energy behind what they do.

Most people view veganism as about health - The most common replies I get when I talk about it is comparing it to the Paleo Diet.

Imagine for a moment that your loved ones: Your family, your kids, your closest friends, your lover - is packed up in a cage, sent to a warehouse, and murdered - and then packaged for food.

I'll keep it PG here - but there is a documentary called Earthlings that goes into detail about why they feel so passionately about their cause.

That's the same energy that all of your customers would have to help grow your brand.

If you support this movement, they will support your company at all costs. I've seen over 100 vegans go into a supermarket with fliers petitioning the place to cary a type of vegan cheese....and then that company got instant retail distribution.

I'm sitting here in Geneva, Switzerland with my friend and she is vegan. She says that when a new vegan product comes out - everyone in her community buys it.

AKA - Free advertising

What happens when 16 Million people are so passionate about growing a moment that will grow your business?

View attachment 13470

They are comparing this any social justice movement (such as civl rights)- where once the change is made, it's here to stay.

It's not like Pokemon Go

So in the past, when you might have viewed animal rights activists as "angry vegans", now you can understand that the energy behind all their actions is based on passion - and your very customers will be the ones who will do anything to grow your company...because you support something many of them would do anything for.

So yeah - I'm niching down my business to work in this market in my own unique way.
  • Vegans - don't eat meat, don't eat any products that come from animals (dairy), and don't use any animal products such as leather.

1. Cosmetic products - A lot of these products are tested on animals (which is a big no-no in the vegan communities). By solving this, there is a lot of room to grow here.
  2. Food products
  3. ...more to come.
I'm personal working in this market and reaping the benefits from it; and made this post so some of you can do the same.

Ride the wave while it's getting started, or one day you may look back and realize it's already too late...

View attachment 13472

View attachment 13473
View attachment 13471
Thank you so much for this post -- I went vegan a little over a month ago and it inspired my current business efforts -- while I have fallen of the wagon, so to speak, it gave me some great insight as to how I could help this group and others who are simply trying to add more plants to their diet.
I would love to chat with someone who is currently selling in this market -- it is my first attempt at any type of e-commerce or product development -- I know I will learn from many mistakes, but would also take any opportunity to learn from others!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 27, 2021
USA, Illinois, Chicago

Wouldn't that be nice?

The Opportunity

SkySlope Account Login - SkySlope Account Registration

The passion.

AKA - Free advertising

View attachment 13470

It's not like Pokemon Go

2. Food products
  3. ...more to come.

View attachment 13472

View attachment 13473
View attachment 13471
Are vegan products in demand?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are vegan products in demand?

I will answer for Andrew since he isn't here any longer, but the short answer is a big YES.

Several plant-based businesses have gone IPO and more are expected in the new year -- this doesn't happen on a flimsy demand.

However, there is still demand variance based on geography but I expect that variance will disappear in a few years.

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Thank you so much for this post -- I went vegan a little over a month ago and it inspired my current business efforts -- while I have fallen of the wagon, so to speak, it gave me some great insight as to how I could help this group and others who are simply trying to add more plants to their diet.
I would love to chat with someone who is currently selling in this market -- it is my first attempt at any type of e-commerce or product development -- I know I will learn from many mistakes, but would also take any opportunity to learn from others!
I'll give you the benefit of my experience and that of others who I am familiar with. I went vegan back in 2007 and was super passionate - all vegans are because they think they've discovered some life changing thing. I promptly went into selling stuff online and in person as did a number of my vegan friends.

Here's the thing, many people don't last with the vegan thing and then you're in a really tricky situation where you have to either hide the fact you're eating animal products OR come out and lose your fanbase or followers. It's very hard to operate with integrity when you're not doing what you're espousing or selling.

You can see what happens when vegan influencers start eating animal products again for health reasons - they get absolutely destroyed online and have to build a whole new base. There are numerous examples of this.

What my point is is that get into the business not just because you're a super shiny new vegan but also give consideration to what you'll do when/if/when you no longer do the thing you're passionate about.

Just my two cents.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I recently realized that although the population of people who may be GF and Vegetarian/ Vegan are quite often a venn diagram, there are barely any choices for plant based meat that does not use wheat as a binder. For Thanksgiving, I was planning on using vegan sausage for my sweet potato hash but found out I couldn't use the brand I normally buy since it has wheat in it. Low and behold, I could not find one option at either my local grocery store or Whole Foods. Interesting that there are more plant based meats coming to market but none that use a GF binder. I used oat flour for my sausage. I thought it tasted fine.

Last edited:

Tuveri95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys, just a quick question. I would really like to start a vegan cheese business in 2023 in Uk (I live in London), but with a different taste (lots of vegan cheese have the same taste). I am Italian and I was thinking to add in the market some Italian Cheese (but in the vegan option obviously). My question is: Do you think is too saturated? Is it worth to start a vegan cheese business in 2023?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.